Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That Record report only highlights to me (which I'm sure has been pointed out ad nauseum) the stupidity of Rangers fans in pointing out how much these punishments and the associated effects will hurt Scottish football as a whole, while at the same time advocating boycotts of away grounds.

Mind-blowingly moronic.

There is also a growing campaign for the 3 guys on the panel to be named. Why? So they can hound these guys who have impartially given Rangers a pretty lenient penalty?

Its shocking really.

It'll be to see if they have names that sound Kaflik.

They've taken my comments out of context - I'm suing them! :angry:

Nah, the edit works well enough to get the point across.

TBH, I think we are the oxygen that allows the lazy hacks in the Scottish sports media to survive. They must derive a huge amount of their material from the articulate, knowledgeable, and polemic musings on here.

I reckon we should close the thread down for a week and leave them floundering. By next weekend, they'd all be demoted and hanging about outside Glasgow Sheriff Court waiting to report on a guy from Easterhouse biting the ear off a guy from Ruchazie and feeding it to his Staffy <_<

Edited by Drooper

The nutter who is oberfuhrer of Rangersmedia has surpassed himself today. Quoting the syphylitic loony Nietchze who inspired the Nazi party, he raves:

Friedrich Nietzsche, the world renowned German-Swiss philosopher and writer, said many profound and insightful things, but I suspect none more so than his poignant exhortation to decent people everywhere to "Distrust everyone in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!"

Were it not for the fact that he died in 1900, I could believe that he was reflecting the view of Rangers supporters worldwide about the cruel and callous actions of the Scottish Football Association.

Undoubtedly the SFA's 'impulse to punish' Rangers Football Club is indeed a powerful one, but also a malign and malignant one!

Their decision to impose cumulative fines of £160,000 and prohibit the Club from signing new players next season is unprecedented, unwarranted and unjustified! Not in the history of the SFA have such sanctions been imposed on a member football club either as a consequence of an insolvency event, a breach of their rules or for, allegedly, bringing the game into disrepute.

Not Livingston!

Not Motherwell!

Not Dundee – twice in administration!

Not Clydebank!

Not Airdrie!

Not Morton!

Not even Gretna suffered sanctions as severe ormotivated by such meanness and spite.

My link

If he looked a bit further into Freddie's writings he might have found this:

The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments.

The nutter who is oberfuhrer of Rangersmedia has surpassed himself today. Quoting the syphylitic loony Nietchze who inspired the Nazi party, he raves:

My link

Aren't Rangers like God to them? I would enjoy that if they are toying with becoming committed Nietzscheans.

I'd like to thank this forum for intoducing me to that leggoblog, as an Aiberdeeny in the sticks I had no idea that these guys really existed. I fully expect someone to post me a whoosh, this guy must be a send up?

Here's my favourite low profile comedy line from today;

""Rangers supporters are already planning how they can do their bit on this front. Those who shop at Tesco will be switching to another supermarket.""

Personally I'm off round to Tesco Express to spend as much as I can in a chidish fit of gratuitous support.

I usually go to Ladbrokes to put my bets on on a Saturday but this week I am making a point of using William Hill instead to show support for one of the SFA's sponsors. I'd urge all non Rangers fans to do likewise.

My link

I had to read Nietzsche for uni, and as a result gained an immediate distrust for anyone who quotes him. It was total bullshit.

A bit surprised to see Ranger's cretin's going for it - but it makes sense - they just see the word philosophy and think "ooooh, that'll make us sound clever".

Of course Nietzsche did have a brief footballing career, but he got booked for his wankery.

Edited by Mushroom

Headlines all over Dundee stating that the 2nd best team in the city stand a chance of promotion if Rangers are liquidated after the season ends. My parade has just been rained on.

Surely Lochee United would have to apply for an SFA licence first tongue.gif

I had to read Nietzsche for uni, and as a result gained an immediate distrust for anyone who quotes him. It was total bullshit.

Likewise. It seems to me like the last resort of the ill-educated to appear knowledgable.

I usually go to Ladbrokes to put my bets on on a Saturday but this week I am making a point of using William Hill instead to show support for one of the SFA's sponsors. I'd urge all non Rangers fans to do likewise.

:lol:

I don't think we really need to entertain counter-boycotts. I work in a Hill's in an area heavily populated by Rangers supporters and I'm yet to see any sign of the boycott. I doubt anyone will be surprised when Hill's, Tesco, Vauxhall, Carling etc etc continue to thrive in the face of about three "superfans" revoking their business.