Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I feel like a stuck record but...

Let's say Rangers can shed half their monthly outgoings via a controlled admin (see how airily we toss these financial terms around these days? This thread has been an edjukashun.) Where does the money come from to pay even those reduced costs? I thought they had zero, zilch, nada, nothing in the bank.

Is this where Dave "the tax dodging B*stard" King comes in with his "wealth off the radar".

Dave the Saviour: "For every £5 that Craigie boy never paid HMRC I wont pay a £10" :lol:

Is this where Dave "the tax dodging B*stard" King comes in with his "wealth off the radar".

Dave the Saviour: "For every £5 that Craigie boy never paid HMRC I wont pay a £10" :lol:

You may be right but I'd bet a pound to a penny that he doesn't put any of his own money into the company. It'll all be financial instruments and promissory notes, smoke and mirrors.

I wouldn't be surprised to read in a year or so that no actual money was provided.

You may be right but I'd bet a pound to a penny that he doesn't put any of his own money into the company. It'll all be financial instruments and promissory notes, smoke and mirrors.

I wouldn't be surprised to read in a year or so that no actual money was provided.

How dare you, the man's already lost 20 mill.

And the "Trust Fund donations" from the gullible.

TRUST :lol::lol::lol:

A slightly tangential, but nevertheless relevant post, given that we're talking about the probity of people who are clambering over themselves to be involved in the running of football clubs.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/03/birmingham-city-owner-carson-yeung-guilty

Of course, I am not for one moment suggesting that anyone involved in Scottish football could possibly be tainted with the same brush as Carson Yeung.

Oh no. Not here. Never.

^_^

Sale and leaseback ... arranged by .... pet adm ..............

Will the company shareholders really be prepared to sell one of their few concrete assets just to keep the club alive, though? If they sell Ibrox/MP to an outside agency and use the money to run the club for a while longer - they've now zero assets and the share price goes through the floor.

If, instead, they move the assets to the company and hive off the club, selling it to DK for a quid, they can ask the club for rent - but who pays that rent? And who pays the (presumably) reduced running costs of the club until the ST money comes in?

Bookies Love Me may be right. Enter the King.

Calm down lads.... He's ALWAYS been a liar remember.

It's an all too familiar pattern on display here.....SevCo under more pressure = LOOK...SQUIRREL!!! type distraction, albeit with ridiculous personal lies and jibes.

You will struggle greatly to find ANYONE (outside the bear fraternity) who takes any notice of this most inadequate of posters.

In Bennetts' case..... Unchallenged accusations do not get read as plausible in ANY way.

Don't ignore...that would remove the fun factor....just don't quote and don't reply.

Edited by GreenockRover

Rangers fans sending out a message in todays Evening Times, as it's reported that less than 5000 fans have signed up to give Dave King their money to gain the interest off of.

The Spivs must be shitting themselves.

I feel like a stuck record but...

Let's say Rangers can shed half their monthly outgoings via a controlled admin (see how airily we toss these financial terms around these days? This thread has been an edjukashun.) Where does the money come from to pay even those reduced costs? I thought they had zero, zilch, nada, nothing in the bank.

According to rumour they haven't even as much as that...

So if/when the new club goes into admin, what do fans of said new club think the punishment should be?

15 point deduction (different club punishment) or 25 point deduction (same club punishment)?

So if/when the new club goes into admin, what do fans of said new club think the punishment should be?

15 point deduction (different club punishment) or 25 point deduction (same club punishment)?

40 points.

15 to cover the convenient debt-shedding instances when they consider themselves a new club plus 25 points for all the 'same club 54 titles WATP- Now-Then-Forever' same club nonsense

Edited by Ken Fitlike

On a serious they should be denied promotion.

Financial doping shouldn't be rewarded

newco membership of sfa wax conditional upon a sustainable business plan so if the inevitable insolvency event happens either they lied to the sfa n membership should be revoked or regan must resign for signing off on an unsustainable plan (and admit thats why him n doncaster tried to force newco into top tier)

40 points.

15 to cover the convenient debt-shedding instances when they consider themselves a new club plus 25 points for all the 'same club 54 titles WATP- Now-Then-Forever' same club nonsense

Seems fair.... :thumsup2