Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You implied that the guy had serious issues, i wasn't the only person to pick up on it and that is why i go easy on him now.

I did nothing of the sort and your failure to retract your post demonstrates the person you are.

If you are going to continue the lie, at least don't change your story. Now it's imply, whilst earlier it was:

Dave J recently claimed that the WKR had mental health issues.

You are a disgusting liar, Bennett, you are a horrible individual.

Where a Club, whether owned and operated by the same or a different Member,
suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event which results in a deduction of points in
terms of these Rules and within 5 years of the date of such Insolvency Event suffers
or is subject to a further Insolvency Event which is not part of the same Insolvency
Process as the Insolvency Event then suffered, the points deduction applicable in
terms of Rules E1 in respect of that second or further Insolvency Event, shall be 25
points with the 15 points in Rules E2 and E3 being 25 Points

So a Club continues with a different owner and operator. Fair enough. 8)

I did nothing of the sort and your failure to retract your post demonstrates the person you are.

If you are going to continue the lie, at least don't change your story. Now it's imply, whilst earlier it was:

Yes you did.

The "The most embarrassing thing to happen in Scottish football" thread.

Why dont you name this other person or people.

Replying twice to the same post, oh Davey boy..........

Yes you did. The "The most embarrassing thing to happen in Scottish football" thread.

Was that the thread you inferred I was homophobic, then when I pressed you, you shat it and ignored my post?

As I've said, you are a disgusting liar.

Was that the thread you inferred I was homophobic, then when I pressed you, you shat it and ignored my post?

As I've said, you are a disgusting liar.

The changing the subject method is the usual Jackanory Dave way of admitting that i'm right and he's wrong again.

I'm just going to tgnore your latest pack of lies, not worth the effort...

If I've got this right, the situation seems to be that The Rangers could be deliberately engineering an administration event at this juncture because they won't take a particularly big hit. They wont get a 25 point penalty because it is a new club operating under a new league umbrella. Sure, they'll need to ship out some high earners - but League One is already sewn up.

So, off they toddle into the Championship perhaps with yet another new set of owners/mystery investors at the helm... who will once more spend money they don't have on big earners who can easily win the Championship. However - while being a brand new club suited them to avoid a 'double whammy administration event' in March 2014, they will once more claim to be 'Rangers' - with the five stars, the titles, and the history intact.

This new club/old club hybrid (whatever suits them at any particular moment) makes it back to the top tier and, needing to spend about 30 million to compete with Celtic, somehow manages to do so, by once more being run like Nick Leeson in Bearings Bank, with a side portion of Carol Vorderman's Ocean Finance.

They compete with Celtic alright, but it's being paid for on the never-never, and they succumb to another administration event, and Neil Doncaster spontaneously self-combusts while trying to figure out how to deal with it this time.

All it needs is for Bill Murray to turn up every morning at 6am outside Ibrox Stadium to film a news segment with a groundhog and the big house must stay open guy....

Have I missed anything?

It's a doosey!

The changing the subject method is the usual Jackanory Dave way of admitting that i'm right and he's wrong again.

You tiresome liar, Bennett.

If I've got this right, the situation seems to be that The Rangers could be deliberately engineering an administration event at this juncture because they won't take a particularly big hit. They wont get a 25 point penalty because it is a new club operating under a new league umbrella. Sure, they'll need to ship out some high earners - but League One is already sewn up.

Aye, that looks to be about the size of it. It is of course completely scandalous but hey ho, apparently legal. Even if they did get the full 25pt deduction, Dunfermline aren't up to stopping them and anyway there's the cushion of a play-off place with a no doubt carefully chosen ref. Call me a cynic. ;)

I don't think AT would be asking these questions if he didn't already know the answers....

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 7m

Rangers denying rumours of possible Administration. But nothing on the specifics of W and N meeting Administrators in past 48 hours.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 36m

And will Rangers further deny Nash and Wallace have settled on one of them as potential Administrator?

Will Rangers deny that Nash and Wallace have met 2 potential Administrators in the past 48 hours? #c4news

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 43m

Why is Jack Irvine contacting journos quite unsolicited tonight to deny possible imminent Admin to people who hadn't asked about it?

Some more questions for Rangers tonight - questions note - not statements ?

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 2h

What is absolutely critical will be the crisis meeting called for tomorrow

alex thomson ‏@alextomo 3h

Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday? At least one senior Glasgow accountant is saying so tonight.

ramos.gif

Sorry, saw that gif on the Guardian website and thought this thread might be a good place for it...

Edited by rw89

Isn't making an utterly bullshit claim, then running away when asked to prove it your normal modus operandi, you simpering, servile f**k?

I feel like a stuck record but...

Let's say Rangers can shed half their monthly outgoings via a controlled admin (see how airily we toss these financial terms around these days? This thread has been an edjukashun.) Where does the money come from to pay even those reduced costs? I thought they had zero, zilch, nada, nothing in the bank.