Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Admin on their terms. It cannot be a good thing for those of us who wish for their demise, therefore I'm far from excited. So they shed their big earners, get a 10pt deduction, still win the league and then bring in more players - at lesser cost - in the Summer and win promotion to the top tier, on schedule. Ho fkg Hum.

AD. I think it was always clear that this vile, disgusting club would always survive in some form or other.

Scottish football has been corrupt for years and the authorities actions over this club just confirmed it publicly.

The vested interests in the game will let Scottish football wither and die, as longp as they have their two dinosaurs.

Scottish football has been a busted flush for years. It has perked up with their absence and proved beyond doubt that the game can survive without them.

There is a clear message from the authorities that the big two must be re- united as soon as possible.

Their corruption has been aided and abetted by every club in the land in some way or another over the years. My club were extremely unclear on how they voted over the matter of where to put this club.they never actually said they voted against or for. As for your own club in allowing the 11-1 rule surviving beggars belief.

Because of this I couldn't care less for the national team as it is the corrupt authorities that sponsor it.

I take comfort and joy in the fact that The Rangers will always be tainted withnthe corruption and shambles they have shown to be and we can all point the finger and laugh at them.

Enjoy the magnificent season you are having as I am enjoying Thistles return to the top flight.

But remember the establishment will never let them die.

Is it a 10 point deduction?

If they claim to be the same club then it ought to be the 25 that Dundee got.

Or are they a different club only when it suits them?

I agree but i'd be willing to bet it won't be 25pts and even if it were, they'd still be on course to win League 1.

AD. I think it was always clear that this vile, disgusting club would always survive in some form or other.

Scottish football has been corrupt for years and the authorities actions over this club just confirmed it publicly.

The vested interests in the game will let Scottish football wither and die, as longp as they have their two dinosaurs.

Scottish football has been a busted flush for years. It has perked up with their absence and proved beyond doubt that the game can survive without them.

There is a clear message from the authorities that the big two must be re- united as soon as possible.

Their corruption has been aided and abetted by every club in the land in some way or another over the years. My club were extremely unclear on how they voted over the matter of where to put this club.they never actually said they voted against or for. As for your own club in allowing the 11-1 rule surviving beggars belief.

Because of this I couldn't care less for the national team as it is the corrupt authorities that sponsor it.

I take comfort and joy in the fact that The Rangers will always be tainted withnthe corruption and shambles they have shown to be and we can all point the finger and laugh at them.

Enjoy the magnificent season you are having as I am enjoying Thistles return to the top flight.

But remember the establishment will never let them die.

I've long since accepted this :( and we'll enjoy what we can for as long as we can. :thumsup2

Where a Club, whether owned and operated by the same or a different Member,

suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event which results in a deduction of points in

terms of these Rules and within 5 years of the date of such Insolvency Event suffers

or is subject to a further Insolvency Event which is not part of the same Insolvency

Process as the Insolvency Event then suffered, the points deduction applicable in

terms of Rules E1 in respect of that second or further Insolvency Event, shall be 25

points with the 15 points in Rules E2 and E3 being 25 Points

Where's the bit that says "unless it Rangers, we then make it up on the hoof, as we are all Rainjurs men"?

Where a Club, whether owned and operated by the same or a different Member,
suffers or is subject to an Insolvency Event which results in a deduction of points in
terms of these Rules and within 5 years of the date of such Insolvency Event suffers
or is subject to a further Insolvency Event which is not part of the same Insolvency
Process as the Insolvency Event then suffered, the points deduction applicable in
terms of Rules E1 in respect of that second or further Insolvency Event, shall be 25
points with the 15 points in Rules E2 and E3 being 25 Points

From which rule book is this extract taken? Bear in mind The SPFL is a new organisation with a different set of rules to The SPL or The SFL

Business as usual running the club into the ground. :lol:

What an absolute joke of a team.

Don't just pick on Ally's boys, remember ''Once the boys get out on the field, nothing can stop them. You have to give the boys credit''. Ally McCoist post match interview East Fife 1/3/14.

Absolute joke of a company. Absolute joke of a board. Absolute joke of a club. Absolute joke of a team. Absolute joke of a manager. Absolute joke of a support.

Edited by Apache Don

You really are a disgusting liar, Bennett.

You implied that the guy had serious issues, i wasn't the only person to pick up on it and that is why i go easy on him now.

@alextomo 7s

Will Rangers deny that Nash and Wallace have met 2 potential Administrators in the past 48 hours? #c4news

@alextomo

And will Rangers further deny Nash and Wallace have settled on one of them as potential Administrator?

Then why doesn't he name the 2 administrators...