Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That wasn't a quote. This seems to be one, though hopefully more will emerge presently:

"There is absolutely no truth in these claims which appear to come from agenda-driven bloggers who are out to damage the club. There is no chance of administration while there is no board meeting tomorrow. This is all completely false."

See The Scotsman:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-deny-administration-rumours-1-3326010

Another Rangers administration rumour? Must be less than two weeks since the last one. Have heard this repeatedly over the last 18 months - will believe it when I see it.

I don't think AT would be asking these questions if he didn't already know the answers....

alex thomson @alextomo 7m

Rangers denying rumours of possible Administration. But nothing on the specifics of W and N meeting Administrators in past 48 hours.

alex thomson @alextomo 36m

And will Rangers further deny Nash and Wallace have settled on one of them as potential Administrator?

Will Rangers deny that Nash and Wallace have met 2 potential Administrators in the past 48 hours? #c4news

alex thomson @alextomo 43m

Why is Jack Irvine contacting journos quite unsolicited tonight to deny possible imminent Admin to people who hadn't asked about it?

Some more questions for Rangers tonight - questions note - not statements ?

alex thomson @alextomo 2h

What is absolutely critical will be the crisis meeting called for tomorrow

alex thomson @alextomo 3h

Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday? At least one senior Glasgow accountant is saying so tonight.

Another Rangers administration rumour? Must be less than two weeks since the last one. Have heard this repeatedly over the last 18 months - will believe it when I see it.

It's the same rumour. The last 18 months worth have been warning of this.

Admin on their terms. It cannot be a good thing for those of us who wish for their demise, therefore I'm far from excited. So they shed their big earners, get a 10pt deduction, still win the league and then bring in more players - at lesser cost - in the Summer and win promotion to the top tier, on schedule. Ho fkg Hum.

Admin on their terms. It cannot be a good thing for those of us who wish for their demise, therefore I'm far from excited. So they shed their big earners, get a 10pt deduction, still win the league and then bring in more players - at lesser cost - in the Summer and win promotion to the top tier, on schedule. Ho fkg Hum.

Is it a 10 point deduction?

If they claim to be the same club then it ought to be the 25 that Dundee got.

Or are they a different club only when it suits them?