Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Getting exciting over on The Rangers Media - They have a mystery deep-throating source who likes quoting Robert Frost:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265314&st=80

Ah, comedy gold. You would have thought by now they would have got tired of following such well travelled paths :-)

Robert Frost! Not even I'm that wanky, and I am quite wanky.

Aye, his credibility is going south because a non-attending Killie fan and his circle of bullies says so.

I note with interest that you do this sort of thing regularly. It would be good to see you talk about football once in a while.

You even miss the point on here, regularly. Instead of talking about the problems at Ibrox - which is the spirit of the thread - you spend a fair bit of time rubbishing folks' comments, just like you did on this one.

WRK or WKR? Hmmmmmmm...............

"On our way down" confronts the circle of bullies, with predictable results. :lol:

post-40337-0-62484200-1393740725_thumb.j

"On our way down" confronts the circle of bullies, with predictable results. :lol:

he seems to forget that the bears are more than capable of ganging up on single posters. sure they have a pm gang and have in the past singled out WRK. ON OUR WAY BACK yip to admin.

he seems to forget that the bears are more than capable of ganging up on single posters. sure they have a pm gang and have in the past singled out WRK. ON OUR WAY BACK yip to admin.

Agreed, they find it acceptable to gang-up on a single poster.

But, as soon as two or more posters disagree with any single rangers fan, all of a sudden we're bullies.

Especially if that rangers supporter is a trolling alias.

The old "I'm new to this board. But, I've been a long time lurker" just doesn't wash anymore.

The bold part must be one of the most creepiest statements a poster can write.

It's a bit strange really.

Anyway, a new day dawns.

This phrase "a real rangers man". WTF is that really supposed to mean?

It's bandied around when king's name is brought up.

Is it:

divisive?

manipulative?

driven by hate?

in a majority with feelings of inadequacy?

conspiracy believing verging on paranoia?

overblown ego?

a desperation to be needed and loved by all?

I'm at a loss with this one.

If the present board are not "rangers men", then WTF are they?

Anyway, a new day dawns.

This phrase "a real rangers man". WTF is that really supposed to mean?

It's bandied around when king's name is brought up.

Is it:

divisive?

manipulative?

driven by hate?

in a majority with feelings of inadequacy?

conspiracy believing verging on paranoia?

overblown ego?

a desperation to be needed and loved by all?

I'm at a loss with this one.

If the present board are not "rangers men", then WTF are they?

In the same way you would say..... 'Celtic minded'

If you are a LTL then you should have known what to expect on this thread, you won't get a reasonable discussion.

and you shouldn't refer to 'the greatest football club in the world' and the only unbeaten team in British senior football a turd either.

Forfar 2 rangers ! ???????????????????

Maybe you should take the Ibrox tour and then come back and tell me that you only saw one trophy. :lol:

I own my great uncles' WW1 medals and have them hung in the study.........does that make me a Great War pretagonist?! :blink:

When you willfully arrange player contracts to avoid tax liabilities (eg higher costs) so you can give them higher salaries, it means you would not have been able to afford said players in the first place. Without those players your chances of success would have been reduced.

Willfully declaring costs at a substantially lower figure than is actually true misrepresents the trading position of the organisation in a manner to attract further investment and/or funding under false pretences.

Failure to declare the dual nature of these contracts was contrary to the rules at that time.

Willful failure to comply with and adhere to the rules of a governing body or its competitions is ..... cheating.

Yep - Rangers cheated. Everyone, except Rangers and their fans, understands this to be the truth of the matter.

Think about that......EVERYONE, except the guilty (surprise surprise)

Didn't the panel in the tribunal found that payments made through the EBTs to players and staff should be classified as loans and not payments?.

So although the club got its knuckles rapped for non declaration, the loans should in principle be repayable, which might be a little bit difficult given the current circumstances of the old company. :lol:

Who gave these players the "loan"?

Think about that......EVERYONE, except the guilty (surprise surprise)

Is it not about time that the meteoric rise in the cases of truthphobicdyslexia was made the subject of a public enquiry?