Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can some mod punt this ignorant pile of shite to the Hegelian dialectic thread? Maybe he'll learn about 'thesis' there.

You've got a fucking cheek on you haven't you posting that discumbobulated diatribe as a response to getting yer arse handed back to you. :lol:

MSM need to get their effin finger out with these scum.

Thick as sh't supporters yet again sitting back more concerned about keeping history, winning tax cases, boycotts, intimidation and promotion to the top league asap. Why ?

Should have been more worried about still having someone to support. Never ever do they listen or sit down and query how the hell could they survive with this ridiculous budget, 5 star hotel stays, no transparency but they are ra peepul so they wont die.

But you did once and the new incarnation you will too. Hopefully this time your new improved arrogant and vile club will be buried

Rangers couldnt pay the VAT man, Sevco now cant even pay the FAT man.

Only truth to come out of Snake Mountain in the last couple of years is Salary stating he wont gaurantee the Lge next season with this squad. Phucking right you wont.

COYR

Edited by G-MAN

?.....and to confirm my point, this belter just posted on ******* media.

ted Today, 06:47 PMPOPULAR"I've got the best job in the world......well, the second best, the best job in the world's playing centre forward for Rangers"Whatever you think of his managerial ability, he loves the club. That's a great line

FFS they are now coming in their union jack boxers at one liners from the wage thief.

Thick as ****

Ok, so if you're a Sevco fan the choice is now between a board(with one convicted tax-fraudster), who offer no information about who actually owns/controls the club/company, or a man guilty of 49 tax fraud offences in South Africa, for which anyone without buckets of cash would have received a 10 year jail sentence.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Awaiting their ultimate death with pleasure.

Ok, so if you're a Sevco fan the choice is now between a board(with one convicted tax-fraudster), who offer no information about who actually owns/controls the club/company, or a man guilty of 49 tax fraud offences in South Africa, for which anyone without buckets of cash would have received a 10 year jail sentence.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Awaiting their ultimate death with pleasure.

Aye but how much of the above registers with the cavemen though ?

"Aw see yon King man, he's a pure Ranjurs man by the way. Pure true blue just like Super Ally. No long till we're back in the Champions League, cos We are the peepeel"

Idiots the lot of them.

King speaks....and thinks Green is possibly still there....

FWIW! I don't trust King one iota.

He's apparently barred for taking part in football clubs in Scotland, in particular, ours.

Why is he asking people to do his dirty work for him?

Whether he's lost £20m or £2m, it doesn't matter, because he's trouble.

At least with Wallace, once the 120 day thing is over, I'm sure he'll tell it as it is. It will be sore, but I think he'll get it right.

Sad days for the old thread, folks - looks like The_Kincardine, our very own NewPoster, is following the original incarnation. Day after day, his credibility is dropping like his new club's bank balance.

Aye, his credibility is going south because a non-attending Killie fan and his circle of bullies says so.

I note with interest that you do this sort of thing regularly. It would be good to see you talk about football once in a while.

You even miss the point on here, regularly. Instead of talking about the problems at Ibrox - which is the spirit of the thread - you spend a fair bit of time rubbishing folks' comments, just like you did on this one.

WRK or WKR? Hmmmmmmm...............

Go on :) . do list these problems at Ibrox ?. I need a good giggle :lol:

nah, can't be bothered going over old ground. You, QC, Accountant and every other worthy accolade you've earned, should know what they are. Unless you're not a QC, Accountant etc ......oh, your a man of the church, I forgot!

If you want a giggle, look in your mirror. And don't call me wee man. At 5' 2", I could see that as offensive.

Not another feeding-frenzy, Shirley? Is it essential that the diddies hunt in packs? Let go of the 'group think' mentality, please.

as someone relatively new on here - albeit I was a long time lurker - I note that they hunt in packs. Understandable, as they are all keyboard hard men. Can't get a debate going for the flies round the turd mentality.