Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You really should stick to simpler words as you're making a hash of it again ... sorted. HTH.

Only the diddys? woooft, agreed with the plastics ....

Sad days for the old thread, folks - looks like The_Kincardine, our very own NewPoster, is following the original incarnation. Day after day, his credibility is dropping like his new club's bank balance.

Though the share price has climbed to the dizzy heights of 30p ... seems oddly weird, given recent media speculation, that the share price has climbed ... any reason why this should be?

The markets understand these things better than we do?

The markets understand these things better than we do?

I can actually see why though, if you see spiv after spiv waltzing away with hard cash, buying shares may get you on that gravy train.

Except it won't. As they are kicking on the end of the rope.

As much as folk do at that point, they defecate everywhere.

King speaks....and thinks Green is possibly still there... lol

DAVE KING has criticised Graham Wallace for claiming the Rangers support have destabilised the club with their threat to withhold season ticket cash - insisting the chief executive's comments are an insult to the Ibrox faithful.

In a statement released to Press Association Sport, former director King has taken swipe at Wallace for questioning fans' loyalties to their club.

The Union of Fans issued a vote of no confidence in the Ibrox board on Thursday and backed King's bid to lead a fan-based group to secure a major shareholding in the club.

They also backed the South African-based businessman's call for trust to be set up that would collect season ticket fees and drip feed the money to the regime controlling the Light Blues week by week.

Wallace responded by saying that threat was "damaging" Rangers but King rejected his claim.

In his statement, King - who now plans to fly to Scotland to step up his bid for change - said: "Unfortunately, I can only express bemusement at the board's response to myself and the fans.

"In what is really a non-response the board states that our statements are an attempt to undermine the club. That is an insult to fans who have nothing other than the club's interest at heart."

The latest squabble in the long-running saga surrounding the club's ownership and finances was sparked on Monday when Rangers announced to the stock exchange that it had taken out a £1.5million loan from investors Laxey Partners and Sandy Easdale.

The terms of the loan handed both Laxey and Easdale security on the Albion car park and Edminston House facilities near Ibrox, while Laxey stands to make a £150,000 profit.

That angered supporters who claim a better deal was available from other shareholders.

Wallace, though, pleaded for the fans to trust the board's management but King - who lost a £20million investment when oldco Rangers were liquidated in the summer of 2012 - said: "They ask for trust but don't recognise that trust is a mutual relationship and requires transparency.

"What the board is really asking of fans is to have blind faith - not trust. This board has not earned that right and has, in fact, repeatedly demonstrated the opposite."

And King raised doubts about who was really pulling the strings behind the scenes.

"{The board states] that the current problems can be attributed to previous management (presumably Charles Green etc). That does not explain the ongoing lack of transparency on shareholding and finances by the existing board.

"It is quite possible that Charles Green is still de facto controlling the club. Certainly the existing directors have a minuscule equity stake and yet won't disclose the true 'power behind the throne'."

Rangers made a £14.4million loss last year and had to take out the Laxey/Easdale loan just to keep the Ibrox lights on until the end of the season.

King's statement concludes: "The board continues to treat the fans with disdain by offering mere platitudes.

"A more considered and constructive response was appropriate. It is insightful of the board's mindset that it is willing to borrow money from a preferred shareholder at a rate of interest that reflects a high risk to the investor.

"In doing so the board has finally confirmed its true view on the parlous state of the club's finances.

"What is incomprehensible however is that it then eliminated the risk to this investor (and separately to Sandy Easdale) by providing club assets as security while still paying the high-risk rate.

"That highlights that this transaction makes no commercial sense and was not conducted on an arms-length basis.

"Paradoxically, the board wants long suffering fans to lend money at no interest and with no security. Rangers fans are loyal but not stupid."

Spoils it with the last sentence imo......

Get a grip ya big jessie.

Should be "that is", unless of course you're criticising your own abusive relationship with the English language - in which case I wholeheartedly concur.

Oh, that wasnae banter, it was, unlike the RR thang, factual....

Not another feeding-frenzy, Shirley? Is it essential that the diddies hunt in packs? Let go of the 'group think' mentality, please.

Aye sorry QC, I made a chunt of that. I was simply simmering with fury at the diddys' inability to acknowledge the simple truth of my thesis and didn't read your post properly.

A word from the wise Kinky !, when posting statements to the public at large who aren't as educated as yourself it is best not to come across as an over educated smart arse by using such words no one except complete bellends use to complicate the simple facts and then shove your foot inside your mouth at the same time contradicting your own argument as of lately.

"Thesis" a theory maintained argument ? "Theory" supposition to account for something ? "Supposition" 1, assumption 2, believe without truth.

It would appear that you sir have been making up stories to bolster your belief that it is the very same club even in the face of contradictory evidence that it can't be.

Thank you for destroying your own argument once again :)

edut fur bhad granma

Edited by hellbhoy

DAVE KING has criticised Graham Wallace for claiming the Rangers support have destabilised the club with their threat to withhold season ticket cash - insisting the chief executive's comments are an insult to the Ibrox faithful.

In a statement released to Press Association Sport, former director King has taken swipe at Wallace for questioning fans' loyalties to their club.

The Union of Fans issued a vote of no confidence in the Ibrox board on Thursday and backed King's bid to lead a fan-based group to secure a major shareholding in the club.

They also backed the South African-based businessman's call for trust to be set up that would collect season ticket fees and drip feed the money to the regime controlling the Light Blues week by week.

Wallace responded by saying that threat was "damaging" Rangers but King rejected his claim.

In his statement, King - who now plans to fly to Scotland to step up his bid for change - said: "Unfortunately, I can only express bemusement at the board's response to myself and the fans.

"In what is really a non-response the board states that our statements are an attempt to undermine the club. That is an insult to fans who have nothing other than the club's interest at heart."

The latest squabble in the long-running saga surrounding the club's ownership and finances was sparked on Monday when Rangers announced to the stock exchange that it had taken out a £1.5million loan from investors Laxey Partners and Sandy Easdale.

The terms of the loan handed both Laxey and Easdale security on the Albion car park and Edminston House facilities near Ibrox, while Laxey stands to make a £150,000 profit.

That angered supporters who claim a better deal was available from other shareholders.

Wallace, though, pleaded for the fans to trust the board's management but King - who lost a £20million investment when oldco Rangers were liquidated in the summer of 2012 - said: "They ask for trust but don't recognise that trust is a mutual relationship and requires transparency.

"What the board is really asking of fans is to have blind faith - not trust. This board has not earned that right and has, in fact, repeatedly demonstrated the opposite."

And King raised doubts about who was really pulling the strings behind the scenes.

"{The board states] that the current problems can be attributed to previous management (presumably Charles Green etc). That does not explain the ongoing lack of transparency on shareholding and finances by the existing board.

"It is quite possible that Charles Green is still de facto controlling the club. Certainly the existing directors have a minuscule equity stake and yet won't disclose the true 'power behind the throne'."

Rangers made a £14.4million loss last year and had to take out the Laxey/Easdale loan just to keep the Ibrox lights on until the end of the season.

King's statement concludes: "The board continues to treat the fans with disdain by offering mere platitudes.

"A more considered and constructive response was appropriate. It is insightful of the board's mindset that it is willing to borrow money from a preferred shareholder at a rate of interest that reflects a high risk to the investor.

"In doing so the board has finally confirmed its true view on the parlous state of the club's finances.

"What is incomprehensible however is that it then eliminated the risk to this investor (and separately to Sandy Easdale) by providing club assets as security while still paying the high-risk rate.

"That highlights that this transaction makes no commercial sense and was not conducted on an arms-length basis.

"Paradoxically, the board wants long suffering fans to lend money at no interest and with no security. Rangers fans are loyal but not stupid."

Spoils it with the last sentence imo......

King' s got a nerve, but he knows his audience.

He implies that Wallace has criticised fans and suggested disloyalty, when all he's done is suggest that King' s prattling is destabilising. What King' s doing is closely align himself with fans.

It's ludicrously dishonest. It's crude and it's taking the fans for gullible, simple children.

It'll work.

"Thesis" a theory maintained argument ? "Theory" supposition to account for something ? "Supposition" 1, assumption 2, believe without truth.

Can some mod punt this ignorant pile of shite to the Hegelian dialectic thread? Maybe he'll learn about 'thesis' there.

Edited by The_Kincardine

King' s got a nerve, but he knows his audience.

He implies that Wallace has criticised fans and suggested disloyalty, when all he's done is suggest that King' s prattling is destabilising. What King' s doing is closely align himself with fans.

It's ludicrously dishonest. It's crude and it's taking the fans for gullible, simple children.

It'll work.

Fury backs him....shock

Chris Graham ‏@ChrisGraham76 1m

Well that is Dave King served it up to them again. You can register your support on http://www.unionoffans.org

-----heads over to Ragers Mhedia for their take :)

FFs , afore I leave the swamp , this purler catches my eye...

#1 report.gif
post_old.gif Today, 13:45
FF Squad Member
icon1.gifWon't get fooled again- The Who
Could make a good pre-match tune/ in match song at the moment?

http://youtu.be/zYMD_W_r3Fg

We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and then the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

When was that first posted on here? April 2012?

I told you he doesn't understand them. That's why he posted the link proving the Tories bought the RR company. Once the words are 'incorporated' into a sentence he loses the overall meaning .. we need to find a new word for this as it must be a form or mutation of dyslexia ...

I think the word possibly that could be most apt is:

circumlocutionist

A mighty fine descriptive for anyone with a over inflated ego in the phraseology department (< a bit like this sentence really).

I come across quite a few of them in my line of work.

Cracking politics from Dave. None of the Rangers' support have actually said they'll withhold their season ticket money (but even if they did, it's at his bidding) but that's the start of his diatribe.

Though the share price has climbed to the dizzy heights of 30p ... seems oddly weird, given recent media speculation, that the share price has climbed ... any reason why this should be?

The price has climbed based on less than 1% share turnover. Wait until someone wants to shift 1M shares or more.

The fan groups are trying to buy the company, sock by bloody sock.