Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Take the hint.....Nobody cares....Ya Weirdo.

Really, speaking for everyone else?

It would seem though that you care, you care enough to send multiple PM's to me asking who I am and that you care enough to keep replying. I feel sorry for your family.

It would seem though that you care, you care enough to send multiple PM's to me asking who I am and that you care enough to keep replying. I feel sorry for your family.

Just a wee point here....

We're all big enough to take piss taking and derogatory comments on a personal basis (well, the majority anyway).

Bringing uninvolved, third party and, in particular, family references is frankly out of order fella.

It's the trait of those who lack an ability to, as another poster recently analogised, "play the ball and not the man"

There's a good chap. ;)

That's what confused me. The term "Hún" has always meant to me purely and solely followers of rangers. Of whatever, or indeed no, faith or denomination. Same as Arabs, Jambos and D*rkies.*

And now, of course, the successor club. For the term to be declared sectarian would be for those clubs, and their followers, to admit that the club was, and the club is, a sectarian organisation.

*Fúck me, I got a load of flak for using that one - different times, mind. And different meanings.Can you still call unwashed people "black" in Ayrshire?

Yes. It's still very common to call unwashed people black in Ayrshire.

well explain what KAH refers to? Is it Rangers supporters or is it Protestants?

It is 100% sectarian. Ignorance is no defence

Try answering my question first. It isn't sectarian and I thought you were intelligent enough to know this. Like I have said before, if Rangers fans think it's sectarian, it says more about their shower of shite club than anyone else.

Send Multiple PMs? That would be the grand total of 2..Here is the conversation through PM in full..Me- Are you Danny..Your Reply- No. Me- Then who were you on ACFs?

That is the end of Multiple PMs.

You posted yesterday or the day before that i was PMing you and to give it a rest. Implying i was sending 'Multiple PMs'..both those PMs were sent on the 13th of September. I have given it a rest as i simply do not care enough about you.

The 67 asked for a link to something i am supposed to have said elsewhere and you replied by posting a quote by a completely different poster named Polski...Now i know you know that is not me so why quote him? He doesn't even post on here FFS.

I have to admit you seem to have it bad but bringing my Family into it...That is just shameful. I will be sure to pass on your concerns to them all the same.

Try answering my question first. It isn't sectarian and I thought you were intelligent enough to know this. Like I have said before, if Rangers fans think it's sectarian, it says more about their shower of shite club than anyone else.

Sorry i got sidetracked...Remind me again. What was your question?

Its funny how the orcs go on about Toxic Jack, but are happy to lap up party lines fed by him like "one off costs" and "Peter Lawwell jibed us".

Not all Orcs...BTW should Orcs not have a capital letter? I will have to get HBQC to look into that.

Not all Orcs...BTW should Orcs not have a capital letter? I will have to get HBQC to look into that.

Its probably true now I think about it. BTW, did you not think coverage of Liewell's (I assume that's what you call him) comments was to help take the heat of the current board?

Edited by Fotbawmad

bringing myFamily into it...That is just shameful. I will be sure to pass on your concerns to them all the same.

You seem desperate to get offended as if to deflect from something.

Tell me..if you were to meet a black, catholic, Celtic supporting gay person would your head explode?, like in scanners?

Also more than one PM (like you originally suggested),would be multiple PM's..but you know that.

Not like you yo change your mind or back track ;)

Edited by Romeo

Its probably true now I think about it. BTW, did you not think coverage of Liewell's (I assume that's what you call him) comments was to help take the heat of the current board?

I have said as much. Both boards playing to the galleries. I am sure the Easdales were rubbing their hands at the opportunity to have a go at Lawwell and i believe they also had a real go at the Daily Record on the same day. Trying to win favour with a few more share holders.

if you were to meet a black, catholic, Celtic supporting gay person would your head explode?, like in scanners?

Someone's head exploded in scanners after meeting a black, catholic, ****** supporting gay person?

I'll need tae watch that fucking movie someday.

Edited by Bendarroch

Just a wee point here....

We're all big enough to take piss taking and derogatory comments on a personal basis (well, the majority anyway).

Bringing uninvolved, third party and, in particular, family references is frankly out of order fella.

It's the trait of those who lack an ability to, as another poster recently analogised, "play the ball and not the man"

There's a good chap. ;)

Quite agree. While this is the Internet and anonymity should be a given, many posters, YT included, allow some kind of assessment of themselves to be made by their posting of personal experience relevant (or not, sometimes) to the discussion at hand. Mostly, this is in an effort to add weight to one's posts - in short, to show that one knows what one is talking about.

There are several posters who will take these little personal snippets and extrapolate their own interpretations - normally in a denigratory fashion. Then as you say, they will play the man rather than the ball in order to discredit posters who they disagree with. Fair play if the poster has previously posted something which is demonstrably untrue, as once someone is proved to have lied, then their every utterance afterwards will be treated suspiciously. Simply to believe, or assert, that information posted by individuals is invalid based (in the majority of cases) purely on their team affiliation is a wee bit mental.

Like I say, this is the Internet, so if the sad inadequates who work out their own inadequacies by abusing other users' personal (non-footballing) beliefs and ethics, their unavoidable personal circumstances, and unknowing family members wish to use me as a target - fair enough. When you get down to it, it's their problem, not mine.

(Adopts playground debating style) At least my team's not dead. ;)

Send Multiple PMs? That would be the grand total of 2..Here is the conversation through PM in full..Me- Are you Danny..Your Reply- No. Me- Then who were you on ACFs?

That is the end of Multiple PMs.

You posted yesterday or the day before that i was PMing you and to give it a rest. Implying i was sending 'Multiple PMs'..both those PMs were sent on the 13th of September. I have given it a rest as i simply do not care enough about you.

The 67 asked for a link to something i am supposed to have said elsewhere and you replied by posting a quote by a completely different poster named Polski...Now i know you know that is not me so why quote him? He doesn't even post on here FFS.

I have to admit you seem to have it bad but bringing my Family into it...That is just shameful. I will be sure to pass on your concerns to them all the same.

You might want to have a word with the rest of the Get-Along Gang on that one. And capital "F"? Are you closer to these Taxi boys than you're letting on? :lol: