Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's quite interesting.

I lived in Stranraer between '94 and '98 and was kind of shocked at first to hear people described pejoratively as black, or, more accurately 'bllllack'. As you say, it meant dirty (not in a good way) rather than anything racial, but it took a little adjustment at first.

Another usage: I've read hundreds of police reports and folk all over Scotland call the police "black barstards" when they're being arrested.

That's because the cops wear black, of course.

Informed opinion from the enlightend ones on RM regarding celtic...

shankillblue1Yesterday, 07:17 PM

They are ALL vhermin rhat b*****ds, every last one of them! If you are not one of them, they can NEVER be trusted. A more heinous yellow bellied backstabbing race you will never meet. They tend to grow balls when there are about 20 on 1. That is how they survive. Safety in numbers. You can smell their fear. What are they to be afraid of? Because in their mind they hate us and wish us ill as their satanic doctrine teaches them! The vicar of Christ can go get gang raped by a bunch of Mandingo warriors and see how he fuckin likes it. The devil's fucking spawn indeed!!

Edited by BossHogg

Informed opinion from the enlightend ones on RM regarding celtic...

shankillblue1Yesterday, 07:17 PM

They are ALL vhermin rhat b*****ds, every last one of them! If you are not one of them, they can NEVER be trusted. A more heinous yellow bellied backstabbing race you will never meet. They tend to grow balls when there are about 20 on 1. That is how they survive. Safety in numbers. You can smell their fear. What are they to be afraid of? Because in their mind they hate us and wish us ill as their satanic doctrine teaches them! The vicar of Christ can go get gang raped by a bunch of Mandingo warriors and see how he fuckin likes it. The devil's fucking spawn indeed!!

Classic :lol::lol: :lol: Best one liner I've seen for ages.

That guy ought to come on here.

Unless he already is? :ph34r: ("vhermin rhat b*****ds" defo Bendy speak IMO)

Sweet Jesus ... the currants now suddenly concerned after the Celtic fans motion to get a living wage implemented at Parkhead.

This when their old club couldn't afford players and the new Rory version looks like it's heading for the buffers.

Laughable

Some of the comments are hilarious - they'll happily waste millions on directors, the manager and players but the catering lady needs to prove she needs the living wage before she can get it. Baffling.

Lying again?

10foxz7.jpg

That's not me ya weirdo. I have admitted everything that has been posted on that site so God alone knows why you keep dragging up shit from another site and posting it here.

I take you missed the post i put up yesterday regarding your good self?

^^^^^^^^ Failed statelet thread for this pish.

It was a simple enough Question. What does the H in the slogan KAH refer to?

KAH? Let me guess, this is some Irish/Ulster thing right?

If you don't know the answer you only have to ask

well explain what KAH refers to? Is it Rangers supporters or is it Protestants?

It is 100% sectarian. Ignorance is no defence

Rangers fans were referred to as **** before Protestants were.

It has evolved out of that to mean one and the same thing in certain places and by certain people.

For the majority of football supporters in Scotland it means a Rangers fan and nothing more sinister than that.

That's not me ya weirdo. I have admitted everything that has been posted on that site so God alone knows why you keep dragging up shit from another site and posting it here.

I take you missed the post i put up yesterday regarding your good self?

Yeah probably missed that, oh well.

If anything is weird it's you sending me PM's asking who i am, give it a rest racist.

Why do you class it as sectarian? I looked up the definition in the Oxford Dictionary which I'm sure we can agree is impartial and reliable as a source and it just states it is as follows:

Pronunciation: /hʌn/

noun

1a member of a warlike Asiatic nomadic people who invaded and ravaged Europe in the 4th-5th centuries.

2 informal, derogatory a German (especially during the First and Second World Wars).

(the ***) Germans collectively:

millions of boys were eager to go and fight the ***

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/***

I can see why rangers fans wouldn't like it or might get offended but there is nothing there that makes it a sectarian term.

And the religion of the **** - those warlike Asiatic nomadic people - was Tengrism, which featured shamanism, animism, totemism, both polytheism and monotheism, and ancestor worship.

No affiliation either to the CofS or the Pope as far as I can tell.

And the religion of the **** - those warlike Asiatic nomadic people - was Tengrism, which featured shamanism, animism, totemism, both polytheism and monotheism, and ancestor worship.

I am assuming Tengrism is a dead religion? If so how is *** a sectarian term? Can you hold sectarian views against a religion no-one practices? Can you be racist against a race which has died out?

Some idiot on Ragers Mejia stated he wished someone put a bullet through his coupon ... hardly a leap of imagination to think someone sent death threats .. your fans have previous for it and they do seem worked up about Oor Peter.

I've just read through 2 pages of that rubbish and can't find any threats.

There has been no threats, just offended mopes like you making stuff up.

I've just read through 2 pages of that rubbish and can't find any threats.

There has been no threats, just offended mopes like you making stuff up.

To be fair, it's not like he's an actual football club submitting official complaints because somebody made a joke at their expense. Now, that is pitiful.

To be fair, it's not like he's an actual football club submitting official complaints because somebody made a joke at their expense. Now, that is pitiful.

Do we know anything has been submitted to the SFA from spivco?

One of the unpleasant things that has been a staple of this perma-turmoil is demanding clarification/an apology/attention from the authorities through the press, without bothering their holes to ask them directly. A grimy lack of courtesy

Maybe they have in this case, I haven't looked.

Skipping swiftly past the old/new/dead debate, it really boils down to what is sadder and more pathetic?

a) Having the main talking point from the AGM of your club being about your bitterest enemies, not about your club, not about your healthy bank balance, not about European football, and not about battering dutch coppers or paying the living wage.

or

b) Your clumpany being officially outraged that at a celtic meeting, there was (shock-horror) a joke about the sev-gers. Boo-hoo

Answer c) It's a draw, you're both c***s

Yeah probably missed that, oh well.

If anything is weird it's you sending me PM's asking who i am, give it a rest racist.

Oh dear. You have it bad ya saddo. After your first post about this i sent you one pm asking if you were a particular poster..obviously it is not you.

As for giving it a rest...I have. We have all moved on. You are the one person who seems to want to keep it going. Anybody that was that interested can go and see for themselves.

Btw why quote Polski when he never posts on here? That really is quite strange and worryying that two anonymous posters have affected you so badly.

Maybe you should take your own advice and give it a rest and stay away from forums for a while if they affect you so badly.

I am assuming Tengrism is a dead religion? If so how is *** a sectarian term? Can you hold sectarian views against a religion no-one practices? Can you be racist against a race which has died out?

I just thought they were given that particular moniker, as an acknowledgement of their collective fawning worship of the German British Royal Family.