Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yup... he's actually been back on acf moaning that people are making him out to be something he not, not the case of course. His big fat pal has even popped over here to have a look and report back on who is giving 8 a hard time. ;)

No i havent....We have been lauging at the mock offended on here and weirdos like you. You do realise you are a bit weird dont you?

No i havent....We have been lauging at the mock offended on here and weirdos like you. You do realise you are a bit weird dont you?

Rory Bremner FC - "The mock-offended".

Oh my aching sides. :lol:

^^^^^ f**k all of note to say about anything - again. I'm expecting another meltdown as Fhud stamps his feet trying to be anything other than the sideshow it is.

^^^ No insight into his condition.

:lol:

Stop it, ferfecksake. I'm going to do myself an injury here.

Rory Bremner FC - "The mock-offended".

Oh my aching sides. :lol:

Have i mentioned Lawwells comments anywhere on here? I am not offended by what was said. I take it as a joke...a joke that they wasted time talking about a club 2 divisions below them. The response from Rangers was equally patheic. Both boards simply playing to the gallery.

A Rangers board member made a joke about child abuse at an AGM in recent years..John Reid made some joke about Rangers as well. It has always gone on and probably always will.

Theres always been pot shots at the AGMs .But it shows the mentality of the rangers fans and board at the moment, when Lawwell is getting death threats and calls for his resignation for a bloody joke ffs!?

And celtic supporters have never sent death threats...it is petty tit for tat nonsense and should be treated as such.....or are you claiming these are serious death threats?

No sliding scale but just seems we only hear about death threats when somebody from celtic is on tbe receiving end.

The local high street was shut off a couple of years ago after a bomb was left outside the local Rangers pub..you wouldnt have read about it. Not even mentioned in local press

Their chief executive makes a poor joke and within 24 hours they have turned it to their afvantage. Sorry if i dont lose any sleep over petty comments at AGMs or fake death threats.

"The mock offended?"

I thought you regretted your racist comments and thought they were a mistake?

Or was that Dr 8.?

"The mock offended?"

I thought you regretted your racist comments and thought they were a mistake?

Or was that Dr 8.?

I did and i do. Were you really offended? I seriously doubt it. Were you offended by Claymores sectarian comment earlier? I seriously doubt that either.

Theres always been pot shots at the AGMs . But it shows the mentality of the rangers fans and board at the moment, when Lawwell is getting death threats and calls for his resignation for a bloody joke ffs!?

Hiya!

No one should face death threats for a joke should they. I mean that is really bad.

I did and i do. Were you really offended? I seriously doubt it. Were you offended by Claymores sectarian comment earlier? I seriously doubt that either.

Fair enough, it sounded otherwise from the tone of your comment.

I don't find the word than rhymes with bun sectarian or offensive, if that's what Claymores said.

I do however find overtly racist language offensive, even if you doubt it.

And celtic supporters have never sent death threats...it is petty tit for tat nonsense and should be treated as such.....or are you claiming these are serious death threats?

Hiya to you 2 and I have never sent anyone a death threat but I know you can't really do death threats unless you are serious. Well I'd think that would be true. Are light hearted death threats even a thing?