Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Serious question.

If you were Craig Whyte, would you really own up to being a part of, let alone owning, the f*cking mess that is "The Glorious Glasgow Rangers FC"? :blink:

The man must be absolutely f*cking mad. Cut your losses (although none of the spivs seem to have any defecits on their bank balances) and run.

Poor Chuckie bhoy must have thought he'd got shot of all the sh*t when he moved to France. :lol:

Serious question.

If you were Craig Whyte, would you really own up to being a part of, let alone owning, the f*cking mess that is "The Glorious Glasgow Rangers FC"? :blink:

The man must be absolutely f*cking mad. Cut your losses (although none of the spivs seem to have any defecits on their bank balances) and run.

Poor Chuckie bhoy must have thought he'd got shot of all the sh*t when he moved to France. :lol:

You underestimate the true nature of corporate shitbaggery.

Absolute class - like the way you've caught the XXXXXL magnificence of a young currant in his prime!

you have obviously never read the first page EVER

First page - hellish.

No reference to the topic nominally called the BRALT - and looks who it is mocking people and using a rhyming slang term to mask a sectarian term most often directed at Rangers fans.

Feel free to apologise anytime you feel like it for perpetuating a blatant lie.

And spare me and any other Rangers supporter from the mind numbing pish that insists this thread has never gone off topic.

First page. 'Roon ye.

:)

You have to admire Bendy's weapons grade chutzpah, if nothing else.

Despite his humiliation and apologia for bigotry over the last couple of days he's still back on like clockwork reeling off the same old tired pish as if anyone cares or takes him seriously. :lol:

I see the Corpulent One has been interviewed by Her Majesty's finest, you can almost taste the dignity.

See Scot Gardiner turned down the Chief Exec job at he Rangers.

We don't know all the reasons but according to the Daily Record http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-chief-scot-gardiner-turns-2793663 "he didn’t receive assurances he would be allowed to call the shots at Ibrox."

If he wasn't allowed to call the shots, then who is?

And I presume Mather had the same brief, with limits on allowing him to do his job.

I am sure Tedi would take the job and do as he was told for say £100k?

Are the strings being pulled by the bus boys or do we have to look beyond that? Namely the France/Monaco alliance :lol:

First page - hellish.

No reference to the topic nominally called the BRALT - and looks who it is mocking people and using a rhyming slang term to mask a sectarian term most often directed at Rangers fans.

And spare me and any other Rangers supporter from the mind numbing pish that insists this thread has never gone off topic.

First page. 'Roon ye.

Whit a moaning git :thumbsdown

Great start to the day Bendy? :lol: Can only get worse.

Friday is always a good day for the Rangers board to hide a little snippet of their corruption and dodgy dealing. :rolleyes:

First page - hellish.

First page. 'Roon ye.

A term used to describe a group of football fans isn't sectarian ya numpty. The fact that you think it is says more about you than anyone else.

Talk about feigning offence FFS.... Pathetic

Edited by AUFC90

First page - hellish.

First page. 'Roon ye.

More posts like this today, please.

That's about as good as it gets from you these days, Ken, ken - except when you're red-dotting Rangers supporters like a wee lassie, ken.

Dhollytastic...

there are no Rangers supporters. Rangers were liquidated.

'The Rangers' supporters maybe

or Sevco supporters

or Rangers Tribute Act supporters

or (I believe the term is...) Newcunto FC supporters

See Scot Gardiner turned down the Chief Exec job at he Rangers.

We don't know all the reasons but according to the Daily Record http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-chief-scot-gardiner-turns-2793663 "he didn’t receive assurances he would be allowed to call the shots at Ibrox."

If he wasn't allowed to call the shots, then who is?

And I presume Mather had the same brief, with limits on allowing him to do his job.

I am sure Tedi would take the job and do as he was told for say £100k?

Are the strings being pulled by the bus boys or do we have to look beyond that? Namely the France/Monaco alliance :lol:

It's a shame he turned it down in all honesty. He would have fitted in well as he's a total c**t.

there are no Rangers supporters. Rangers were liquidated.

'The Rangers' supporters maybe

or Sevco supporters

or Rangers Tribute Act supporters

or (I believe the term is...) Newcunto FC supporters

Our man needs a BIG thumbs up for gifting us the term "Newcuntos". It is now what my german mates call The Rangers International

It's a shame he turned it down in all honesty. He would have fitted in well as he's a total c**t.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're stuck with fucking Gardiner now.

I do hope that he's only turned it down because he thinks the current Rangers board will be out on their arses after the AGM, and he's trying to look like some sort of morally upstanding human being (not my opinion) so that he gains some traction with the incoming board and they come calling again.

There's no shortage of Dundee supporters willing to personally drive him to Govan. Mind you, I can't guarantee that any of us would be doing less than 90 MPH as we encourage him to exit the vehicle.

It is not a sectarian term no matter how often you currants try to paint it as such.

Currant isn't a term we should be using IMO, even if it doesn't offend you personally. It causes problems for enough other people and there isn't really much need for it. The world would be a better place if we did away with currants and tiims and no surrenders and orange bstrds etc.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're stuck with fucking Gardiner now.

I do hope that he's only turned it down because he thinks the current Rangers board will be out on their arses after the AGM, and he's trying to look like some sort of morally upstanding human being (not my opinion) so that he gains some traction with the incoming board and they come calling again.

There's no shortage of Dundee supporters willing to personally drive him to Govan. Mind you, I can't guarantee that any of us would be doing less than 90 MPH as we encourage him to exit the vehicle

LOL - nae luck getting rid - Newcunto Govan seemed the perfect home for him

Edited by NotfromFifehonest