Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

Closet bigot in finding sectarian dog whistling acceptable shocker.

No wonder you cheered Sir Charles of Normandy to the rafters while he was stealing your money, all he had to do was throw in a few WATP's and a couple of No Surrenders. Laughable.

Keep on digging, it's not as if you haven't made an utter fool of yourself already on this matter.

I think you're being a little bit unfair on the wee moron here, Bud.

As if this is the only subject he's made an utter fool of himself on.

You need to be a member to get on that site but perhaps you could spell it out in laymans terms?

If Whytes still involved i reckon we're f**ked, demotion and a hefty fine. I still think that the SFA should be protecting the fans who put money into football.

Pre season i posted about the SFA stepping in and getting to the bottom of this but took a fair bit of stick for it.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08011390/SEVCO-5088-LIMITED/companies-house-docs

SFA is there to run football its not there to regulate spivs. They did step in to protect fans when they gave you an "illegal punishment" as you all called it but D&P and most of your fans viewed that as something different.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Of course UEFA will be taking action against the club?

There was no rioting started by Celtic fans ... no matter how many times you repeat it. Would you care to post the evidence .. you keep ducking it. I see Ajax are already in front of UEFA .. why not Celtic?

No as it never happened in the stadium, same with our fans in Manchester.

Celtic fans = brave freedon fighters © Densboy

You need to be a member to get on that site but perhaps you could spell it out in laymans terms?

If Whytes still involved i reckon we're f**ked, demotion and a hefty fine. I still think that the SFA should be protecting the fans who put money into football.

Pre season i posted about the SFA stepping in and getting to the bottom of this but took a fair bit of stick for it.

I think there is an aspect of what you say to be correct, they should do their best to protect the fans... but their priority is to their members of the association. the fans are of no consequence to them.

they are more interested in 1st class flights to follow scotland in a pre season friendly. the guys on the ground? we are not important, we are mugs, we will always part with our cash when a sob story come along... we will always need a football team to tie ourselves to. and they know this.

if anyone should be backing them, it's Supporters Direct, but rangers have so many supporters organisations, SD must look at them and shake their head.

Saying no surrender is not connected to administration or liquidation so it is off topic Dave.

Just whataboutery and bandwagon jumping.

You keep on repeatedly talking about this, but failing to include the person.

i've already explained the context that it could be described as being off topic.

it is on topic, because of the person who said it. it could actually be argued that the phrase it's self is not the topic... its malcolm murray that is the topic, something he said raises doubts about his character. thats the real topic.

If Whytes still involved i reckon we're f**ked, demotion and a hefty fine.

I don't think the SFA will feck all, they'll probably come out with some excuse blaming the old Sevco board and are happy the new board have no connections

Saying no surrender is not connected to administration or liquidation so it is off topic Dave.

Just whataboutery and bandwagon jumping.

You can't just decide what is on and off topic unilaterally. We need some authority.

What does the Bible have to say about it?

So, from that, Whyte and Earley AND Green have been directors for a considerable time, and Charlie Boy only left TODAY?

All else aside, why would Charlie still be involved after all this time?

Anybody got any idea?*

*Ps&Ds, obviously - the berrz can continue rambling about cellik and making up nicknames for the rest of us. Then chorus "why did nobody tell us?" a few months down the line...

So, from that, Whyte and Earley AND Green have been directors for a considerable time, and Charlie Boy only left TODAY?

Anybody got any idea?*

*Ps&Ds, obviously - the berrz can continue rambling about cellik and making up nicknames for the rest of us. Then chorus "why did nobody tell us?" a few months down the line...

This fake signature story really has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. I say fake. An expert would say probably fake.

It never happened inside or outside ... You have evidence there was riot started by Celtic fans .. I'm still waiting. Being caught up in a melee, involved in a street brawl is not rioting ... look to Manchester seeing as you quoted it.

Any police officers in uniform attacked Bennett ... any evidence of that?

Have you anything other than several undercover cops were beaten up in an incident that you know really hee haw about?

It was just a mere brawl then :lol:

It's ok to attack undrcover police officers now, it's all the fault of those totalitarian freedom hating Dutch Police Officers © Freedom fighting Densboy

Anybody got any idea?*

"I will absolutely be back to finish what I started at Ibrox" Craig Whyte 23-2-12

Of course UEFA will be taking action against the club?

There was no rioting started by Celtic fans ... no matter how many times you repeat it. Would you care to post the evidence .. you keep ducking it. I see Ajax are already in front of UEFA .. why not Celtic?

obviously UEFA are just stooges controlled by 'Lie-well'