Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There wasn't that much fuss made of the podcast at the time though Dave, must be a coincidence that a shit storm has kicked up about it shortly after Celtic fans rioted in Amsterdam.

Shortly after rangers fans starting talking about Celtic fans on a rangers thread, I would suggest it is a coincidence.

Malcolm Murray appears on radio Scotland podcast. No surrender phrase comes up and is discussed in podcast.

The subject is discussed on here. The fact that the BBC podcast took place after celtics trip to Amsterdam is purely coincidental.

If the podcast had taken place before the Ajax game and discussions on here had taken place before the Ajax game... Would you have stood up and said the rangers fans were deflecting from it by discussing Celtic?

When the two topics took place, and when they were discussed in here has no relation to each other. As regardless of when they took place, both would have been discussed.

Likewise if only one had taken place, then it still would have been discussed.

oh i have noticed, and it's horrible to watch... ironically, the thread stayed bang on topic, right up until about mid june last year... then something changed. ;)

Is that when Dhensebhore and the Killie fan started debating 'RA sellik and their annual poppygate shame?

Bang on topic you say?

:lol:

PM gang in action - WKR and Fhud on the same page - hoodathunkit?

Murray's use of that phrase had no negative connotations for me. And I've yet to hear of another Rangers supporter taking that view.

Plenty of plastics and diddies right enough - quelle surprise...

Closet bigot in finding sectarian dog whistling acceptable shocker.

No wonder you cheered Sir Charles of Normandy to the rafters while he was stealing your money, all he had to do was throw in a few WATP's and a couple of No Surrenders. Laughable.

Keep on digging, it's not as if you haven't made an utter fool of yourself already on this matter.

And why should we believe this particular twitterer?

I really can't see that happening, would be one of hell of a mess but like most people on here, it's way over my head.

Edit - Just read the above pos from Dave, more interesting now.

Cause its on the market websites

If it does turn out that Mr Whyte is still involved and SFA was lied to on application for SFA liscence could turn intersting. Don't think they will revoke your liscence probably automatic demotion to lowest tier be an apt punshment at end of the season.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Is that when Dhensebhore and the Killie fan started debating 'RA sellik and their annual poppygate shame?

Bang on topic you say?

No, it's when the rangers fans magically started using the term company, when discussing their club. thanks to press reports on the 12th.

up until the 12th, it was all the club this, the club that, show liquidation the red card, scarves on the gates. RIP, all that stuff.

magically we saw an increase of new rangers profiles being created all of whom apparently always knew there was a separate company, but had never posted on here... ironically, the vast majority of posters who had posted on here their club was closing down, disappeared.

Shortly after rangers fans starting talking about Celtic fans on a rangers thread, I would suggest it is a coincidence.

Malcolm Murray appears on radio Scotland podcast. No surrender phrase comes up and is discussed in podcast.

The subject is discussed on here. The fact that the BBC podcast took place after celtics trip to Amsterdam is purely coincidental.

If the podcast had taken place before the Ajax game and discussions on here had taken place before the Ajax game... Would you have stood up and said the rangers fans were deflecting from it by discussing Celtic?

When the two topics took place, and when they were discussed in here has no relation to each other. As regardless of when they took place, both would have been discussed.

Likewise if only one had taken place, then it still would have been discussed.

There seems to be a mix up here, i took your previous post to mean the original MM comments and there wasn't that much said about them at the time.

I haven't listened to the 2nd show in which tom English brought it up again but before that show he was being badgered by Celtic fans about the comments and Tom can be a little weak on air and on twitter.

Which would back up my opinion that the whole he said "no surrender" is a crock of shite.

If MM had appeared before the AJax game, i don't think that "no surrender" would have been brought up.

Celtic fans riot in Amsteram with 8 police officers injured and 28 of them arrested.

Certain P's and D's start making an issue of "No Surrender".

Deflector shields to full Mr Sulu....

So talk about it on the CORRECT AND RELEVANT thread then.

Fanny.

Murray's use of that phrase had no negative connotations for me. And I've yet to hear of another Rangers supporter taking that view.

"No Surrender". It's such an innocent, everyday phrase, isn't it Bendy?

I just did a search for the phrase "No surrender" in my work Inbox. That's over 30,000 emails. Didn't find it mentioned once. I can only conclude my work is overrun by hysterical, perenially-offended mhorons.

There seems to be a mix up here, i took your previous post to mean the original MM comments and there wasn't that much said about them at the time.

I haven't listened to the 2nd show in which tom English brought it up again but before that show he was being badgered by Celtic fans about the comments and Tom can be a little weak on air and on twitter.

Which would back up my opinion that the whole he said "no surrender" is a crock of shite.

If MM had appeared before the AJax game, i don't think that "no surrender" would have been brought up.

i was talking about this weeks podcast, i think the podcast itself and the no surrender chat took place from the night of the podcast, well into the next day on here, and was a direct reaction to the podcast being published.

it certainly wasn't discussed as a route of deflecting conversation away from amsterdam.

Cause its on the market websites

If it does turn out that Mr Whyte is still involved and SFA was lied to on application for SFA liscence could turn intersting. Don't think they will revoke your liscence probably automatic demotion to lowest tier be an apt punshment at end of the season.

You need to be a member to get on that site but perhaps you could spell it out in laymans terms?

If Whytes still involved i reckon we're f**ked, demotion and a hefty fine. I still think that the SFA should be protecting the fans who put money into football.

Pre season i posted about the SFA stepping in and getting to the bottom of this but took a fair bit of stick for it.

^^^ And reduced to lies - meltdown complete. Fhud by name, fhud by nature.

^^^^^^^^ Still no explanations for his apologia for bigotry so reduced to mindless insults. Nobody's impressed. :(

Can No Surrender be construed as

Sectarian? Did Murray know this?

I'll keep asking, you keep making a fool of yourself.

"No Surrender". It's such an innocent, everyday phrase, isn't it Bendy?

I just did a search for the phrase "No surrender" in my work Inbox. That's over 30,000 emails. Didn't find it mentioned once. I can only conclude my work is overrun by hysterical, perenially-offended mhorons.

What is wrong with you?

Ok lets discuss Malcolm Murray, a figurehead and public face for change at Ibrox saying No Surrender, thats keeping it on topic....

I think if you had expanded your post to include the person saying it.... that would be on topic...

a discussion for example about rangers fans singing No Surrender (to the ira) would probably be off topic for this thread.

Why Dave?

The RIFC account show that Craig has lodged a legal claim ... that's not anyone's imagination. Their own legal bods will not give a 100% guarantee that it will cannot succeed.

Craig and Imran have openly admitted to conning Whyte ..

Those papers are central as to who owned the assets at the time. An illegal sale is an illegal sale. Try retaining a stolen car if you bought it illegally.

He may fail ,, he may not .. but I doubt it's over.

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/pdf/gp4.pdf