Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps you should address that to those who are using "No Surrender" to point score.

with that being off topic for this threa....

Murray's use of that phrase, which like it or not has negative connotations, is relevant to rangers. What happened in Amsterdam isn't. Your continued attempts to divert attention from the clusterfuck that is rangers/the rangers/rangers international by highlighting the poor behaviour of your ex-rivals' fans is frankly pathetic. There is a discussion to be had on the shame that some fans bring on our country. This isn't the place to have it - as Berwick is the furthest rangers will be going out of Scotland for quite some time.

The shares have just gone up 0.5p. Tell us about that.

^^^^^^ Meltdown begins...

And 'dog whistle' -  :lol:

^^^^^^^^ no answers or reasoning for his bigotry apologia.

The whistle seems perfectly attuned to your frequency. :)

As others have said, you're an embarrassment, the decent Bears must be mortified. :(

I'll give you one more chance and make it simple, why did Malcolm Murray use language that could be construed as sectarian when addressing Rangers fans?

Don't worry I don't expect a reasonable answer.

And why should we believe this particular twitterer?

I really can't see that happening, would be one of hell of a mess but like most people on here, it's way over my head.

Edit - Just read the above pos from Dave, more interesting now.

There's no reason that you should believe it. But you should also not dispell it as lies and a fraudulent cut n paste job.

I mean lets be honest, that a lot of work for someone to go to, create an account, pay the membership fee's to get full access to info, take a screen print, then edit said screen print to make it look as if Craig Whyte and Charles Green are together on the board of Sevco and that the request for dissolving has been withdrawn at the same time as the fake signature news breaks in the press.

the two tweets afterwards are obviously just a tic wet dream, but the screenshot... thats a concern, surely?

I would put that the other way around....

f**k me, they're slow. Let's keep it simple again;

Prospective and ex 'custodians' of RIFC using sectarian dog whistles in order to dupe the thick supporters as to their real intentions = relevant to BRALT.

Ra Sellick thugs rioting in Amsterdam = not relevant to BRALT.

I would put that the other way around....

So, you suggest that Rangers fans took the thread off topic to discuss Celtic fans in Amsterdam, a subject which has no bearing on this thread... and after that, P&D's started talking about the No Surrender statement(a subject everyone except rangers fans believe to be on topic)?

There's no reason that you should believe it. But you should also not dispell it as lies and a fraudulent cut n paste job.

I mean lets be honest, that a lot of work for someone to go to, create an account, pay the membership fee's to get full access to info, take a screen print, then edit said screen print to make it look as if Craig Whyte and Charles Green are together on the board of Sevco and that the request for dissolving has been withdrawn at the same time as the fake signature news breaks in the press.

the two tweets afterwards are obviously just a tic wet dream, but the screenshot... thats a concern, surely?

I wasn't aware of dispelling it, just interested in the twitterers background - is this his area of expertise an does he know what he's talking about ...

So, you suggest that Rangers fans took the thread off topic to discuss Celtic fans in Amsterdam, a subject which has no bearing on this thread... and after that, P&D's started talking about the No Surrender statement(a subject everyone except rangers fans believe to be on topic)?

The sudden interest in "no surrender" is down to events in Amsterdam, good old whataboutery where would we be without it.

The whole "No Surrender" point scoring has no relevance on this thread but then again not many things on here are.

Threads very rarely stay on topic anyway, i'm surprised you haven't noticed that.

I wasn't aware of dispelling it, just interested in the twitterers background - is this his area of expertise an does he know what he's talking about ...

Wasn't suggesting you had, just suggesting you shouldn't.

As i said, the twitterings of a Tic wet dream. i have no idea who he is.

but the first document is of interest and is the one that should be discussed on this thread... i was trying to make out what that line is under the pop up... something something "statement of capitol" it looks like...

The sudden interest in "no surrender" is down to events in Amsterdam, good old whataboutery where would we be without it.

The whole "No Surrender" point scoring has no relevance on this thread but then again not many things on here are.

Threads very rarely stay on topic anyway, i'm surprised you haven't noticed that.

Lolwut.

Doesn't know what whatabouttery means. :(

Bendy you are talking complete shite.

Murray never handed anyone there arse.....to suggest this makes you a complete moron.

Murray was stuttering and struggling like f**k when challenged about his wee party line sound bite.

I have listened to it, as I'm sure most have......and Murray comes across as a tragic wee bigot......bit like you really. :wacko:

The sudden interest in "no surrender" is down to events in Amsterdam, good old whataboutery where would we be without it.

The whole "No Surrender" point scoring has no relevance on this thread but then again not many things on here are.

oh i have noticed, and it's horrible to watch... ironically, the thread stayed bang on topic, right up until about mid june last year... then something changed. ;)

When did the No Surrender interview take place? was it not brought into the debate as part of the radio scotland podcast discussion, and therefore a direct part of the flow of the conversation taking place at that time and therefore on topic?

and i don't think the podcast (which allowed the no surrender debate to start) was a reply and whataboutery to the amsterdam defelection.

Wasn't suggesting you had, just suggesting you shouldn't.

As i said, the twitterings of a Tic wet dream. i have no idea who he is.

but the first document is of interest and is the one that should be discussed on this thread... i was trying to make out what that line is under the pop up... something something "statement of capitol" it looks like...

Looks to me like "indicates that the document contains the latest statement of capital" - though what that means I have no idea.

Murray's use of that phrase, which like it or not has negative connotations

^^^^^^^^ no answers or reasoning for his bigotry apologia.

PM gang in action - WKR and Fhud on the same page - hoodathunkit?

Murray's use of that phrase had no negative connotations for me. And I've yet to hear of another Rangers supporter taking that view.

Plenty of plastics and diddies right enough - quelle surprise...

PM gang in action - WKR and Fhud on the same page - hoodathunkit?

Murray's use of that phrase had no negative connotations for me. And I've yet to hear of another Rangers supporter taking that view.

Plenty of plastics and diddies right enough - quelle surprise...

Of course it had no negative connotations for you - you are the personification of the target demographic.

Bendy you are talking complete shite.

Murray never handed anyone there arse.....to suggest this makes you a complete moron.

Murray was stuttering and struggling like f**k when challenged about his wee party line sound bite.

I have listened to it, as I'm sure most have......and Murray comes across as a tragic wee bigot......bit like you really. :wacko:

Plastic bigot in not agreeing with Murray shocker.

What next from the planet obvious ghang?

:lol: