Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Right lads, we need a new CEO, we could either go for the very successful Ex-Manchester City CEO, or we could go for Scot Gardiner.

No brainer, Gardiner it is. :lol:

Nope, he's turned them down.

If a drooling sycophant like Gardiner turns down his boyhood heroes' replacement version, for presumably a fair old wage rise to stay at DUNDEE, it's not a massive leap to suggest there's a massive shitstorm brewing which he doesn't fancy being a stooge for.

Downside: Scot Gardiner is still our CEO.

Upside: Sevco are about to die.

On balance:

post-15829-0-09900700-1384431648_thumb.j

Perhaps you should address that to those who are using "No Surrender" to point score.

with that being off topic for this threa....

I think they are using it in the context that Malcolm Murray used it in an interview. Considering Malcolm Murray's history in his capacity at Rangers, and that he wants to get back in the boardroom, i would say that a figurehead for change using a phrase that can be taken to have certain conotations, to be right on topic.

Perhaps you should address that to those who are using "No Surrender" to point score.

with that being off topic for this threa....

Prospective directors using outdated sectarian language to dog whistle the bigoted masses into blind acquiescence of them and their clumpany being shafted had everything to do with fall and fall of Rangers.

They know easy it is to hoodwink you mob and they'll do it again and again.

WATP.

HTH.

Perhaps you should also address that to others...

I should address your post to others?

I held out great hope yesterday for the day ahead. little did i know that that post was pretty much your last of the day, and that no debate would take place.

I put faith in you Bennett, and you let me down. ;)

I think they are using it in the context that Malcolm Murray used it in an interview. Considering Malcolm Murray's history in his capacity at Rangers, and that he wants to get back in the boardroom, i would say that a figurehead for change using a phrase that can be taken to have certain conotations, to be right on topic.

Thanks Dave, obvious to all but the willfully blind and ignorant.

Celtic fans riot in Amsteram with 8 police officers injured and 28 of them arrested.

Certain P's and D's start making an issue of "No Surrender".

Deflector shields to full Mr Sulu....

They are in their finest defend plastic mode and have been for a week or so.

Ahbergreen Fhud is spectacularly intent on ensuring that no damage becomes the plastics on this thread - why is that? It's as if the WKR doing their dirtiest work isn't enough.

And our poor wee Soldier bhoy is lost in a sea of confusion - he has IRA supporters all around him trying to help him out :lol:

Ahbergreen Fhud is spectacularly intent on ensuring that no damage becomes the plastics on this thread - why is that? It's as if the WKR doing their dirtiest work isn't enough.

And our poor wee Soldier bhoy is lost in a sea of confusion - he has IRA supporters all around him trying to help him out :lol:

There's trolling, there's deflection, there's WUM posts, and then there's you. when i read stuff like that, i feel sorry for good rangers fans. You're not right in the head.

Then i would disagree, it's just the usual tit for tatting.

Ha! You won't catch me out this time Bentdarroch.

I mean it is you isn't it?

Surely this can't be real?

I have a quetsion specifically targeted @ No.8 You said youd avoid iBroke if the bus boys came in - hows that workin out for you?

Apparently, that was a ''in the heat of the moment'' statement. He has since said he will not renew has season ticket if the spivs and gangsters remain in control though. :lol:

And why should we believe this particular twitterer?

I really can't see that happening, would be one of hell of a mess but like most people on here, it's way over my head.

Edit - Just read the above pos from Dave, more interesting now.

Edited by bennett

Then i would disagree, it's just the usual tit for tatting.

Thats fine, there's nothing that says you need to agree, fella. But i would agree with you that it has become tit for tat. on the back of the no surrender debate, the rangers fans use of incidents in amsterdam, backs up your suggestion.

Thats fine, there's nothing that says you need to agree, fella. But i would agree with you that it has become tit for tat. on the back of the no surrender debate, the rangers fans use of incidents in amsterdam, backs up your suggestion.

I would put that the other way around....