Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There may be trouble ahead and that little well known English term of No Surrender may just not cut it. Looks like a lot of information is going to be surrendered soon and there will be no way back.

Imagine the Cardigan not really being trustworthy, who would have thought it?

An announcement to the Stock Exchange by Rangers on Tuesday said its lawyers Pinsent Masons had reported the matter to Police Scotland. The club said it was only now releasing the information as it did not want to undermine any police investigation.

In its statement, the club said: “Incorrect stories concerning the company have appeared in the media today and yesterday concerning allegations that Craig Whyte still has links to Rangers, which the Company would like to clarify.

“Pinsent Masons has not reported to the police that Craig Whyte has any connections to the company. A separate matter was reported to the police by Pinsent Masons, on behalf of the company. That matter related purely to director appointment form which purported to appoint Craig Whyte as a director of Sevco 5088 Limited.’

I hope Police Scotland are aware that Green publically stated on STV that he had “handed back” the Sevco 5088 to Mr Whyte after the company was no longer needed once a company voluntary arrangement (CVA) was destined to fail. But no documentation confirming Mr Green’s resignation from Sevco 5088 has been filed with Companies House.

So why would Green ‘hand-back’ the firm to Whyte if he wasn’t either a director or a shareholder – I wonder if AIM realise this rather strange ‘flaw’ in the statement published today? Also the old smoke and mirrors being used by Pinsent Masons by using the cover-all term ‘Rangers’ rather than identifying the actual company that CW still has links to or has had links to.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/222380-rangers-claim-control-of-craig-whytes-firm-sevco-5088-ltd/ and also the televised recording of Green at: http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/221242-extended-video-of-rangers-ceo-charles-greens-interview-with-stv/

I’m sure Police Scotland might want to ask Mr Green why he was handing back Sevco 5088 Ltd to CW – would love to be a fly on the wall to hear that explanation.

The Sevco Saga continues apace.

There may be trouble ahead and that little well known English term of No Surrender may just not cut it. Looks like a lot of information is going to be surrendered soon and there will be no way back.

Imagine the Cardigan not really being trustworthy, who would have thought it?

Nah! But, their shredding bill is going to skyrocket.

I didn't announce it was in a jumble .. you did ... ya big daftie ... I sense another post of biblical proportions from Oor Brenda.

No need for that, we are afterall open to debate on this thread.

Just read it elsewhere where it was posted in a more readable format, twitter always appears jumbled to me.

Whether it's real or not, it does mirror more or less what i and others have been thinking. One point on the validity of the 'email', wouldn't Walter just phone or meet Bain rather than emailing him.....

Somehow i doubt that Densboy will go for a sensibile dsicussion....

No need for that, we are afterall open to debate on this thread.

Just read it elsewhere where it was posted in a more readable format, twitter always appears jumbled to me.

Whether it's real or not, it does mirror more or less what i and others have been thinking. One point on the validity of the 'email', wouldn't Walter just phone or meet Bain rather than emailing him.....

Somehow i doubt that Densboy will go for a sensibile dsicussion....

What have you guys been thinking? You keep your cards close to your chest!

With regards to email v phone. It's just the nature of the business world... If you are snowed under with work, fire off an email, and that's you, you don't worry about that bit of your to do list, until the reply comes back.

With regards to email v phone. It's just the nature of the business world... If you are snowed under with work, fire off an email, and that's you, you don't worry about that bit of your to do list, until the reply comes back.

Also, an e-mail is your joker in the pack when some b*stard starts the blame game (as they always do).

In my line of work when you agree something on the phone you ask for a confirmation e-mail.

Also as it creates a written record it prevents he said she said bollocks.

Walter walking away and saying or doing f**k all about the 'financial irregularities'.

Why am I not surprised?

The revelations seem to be coming thick and fast again, move your popcorn to the front of your cupboard imo.

I see some of ra sellick fans are dreaming their licence will be revoked by the SFA once it's confirmed that The Hero is still involved. As if. :lol:

Walter walking away and saying or doing f**k all about the 'financial irregularities'.

Why am I not surprised?

The revelations seem to be coming thick and fast again, move your popcorn to the front of your cupboard imo.

I see some of ra sellick fans are dreaming their licence will be revoked by the SFA once it's confirmed that The Hero is still involved. As if. :lol:

Indeed. The SFA will have already drafted up the appropriate gobble-de-gook, that will allow them to side step any proper action.