Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you make friends with people you don't like and think are bigots, but don't tell them you think that and remain on good terms with them? Are you a Gordian Knot?

Nope, that's 3 attempts and they get further from the truth each time. You're not very good at this.

Nope, that's 3 attempts and they get further from the truth each time. You're not very good at this.

I have already got it correct the first time, I was just toying with you. You're just another hypocrite trying and failing to save face. You've got Rangers supporting friends and family and they are nice and normal, just like you. The end.

Johnnyc no amount of badly mocked up pixellated jpegs will deflect attention away from your fans behaviour in Amsterdam. Seeing as you're neglecting that thread, why were your fans posing with a Palestinian flag outside of the Amsterdam Arena?

Maybe if you have a look in a celtic thread or even another forum, you might find an answer to that, you moron.

This here thread is to discuss the death of rangers, and the shenanigans at ibrox which have tortured (your lot) or entertained (everybody else) since.

Maybe if you have a look in a celtic thread or even another forum, you might find an answer to that, you moron.

This here thread is to discuss the death of rangers, and the shenanigans at ibrox which have tortured (your lot) or entertained (everybody else) since.

Why are you always trying to introduce some sort of misdirection? Look at this website for my beliefs, look over there for why that happened. Just let your fellow Celtic fan answer the question.

Tell us more about sin and the Bible :lol: You really have made a complete arse of yourself today vicky

And have mad Norman, the Whistle fan and that Apache person complaining about going off topic.

No thanks.

I have already got it correct the first time, I was just toying with you. You're just another hypocrite trying and failing to save face. You've got Rangers supporting friends and family and they are nice and normal, just like you. The end.

That's nice of you to say, but it's not really the same as your first guess:

You pretend to hate Rangers fans privately, but in public with your Rangers supporting friends and family you'll be the two-faced luvvie lickspittle.

Now, there's a constant in all of your guess's as you, for some obscure reason, try horribly to critique my character, that is way off the mark.

Work out what that is, correct it, and you'll start getting closer.