Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A36-40%2CMatthew+23%3A4%2CMatthew+23%3A16%2CMatthew+23%3A18%2CMatthew+23%3A23%2CMatthew+23%3A25&version=NASB

Matthew 22:36-40

36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

You really need to stop jumping in feet first....

But we were told the quote was Matthew 23:40, that's 22:36-40

Honest mistake?

Question 1 - In your opinion, does God regard homosexuality as a sin?

Rev Dr William R Stayton (Baptist -- minister, certified sexologist, associate professor of psychiatric and human behaviour, servant on faculty of LaSalle University's graduate department of religious studies, holder of master of divinity from Andover Newtown Theological School and a Th.D. in psychology from Boston university):

Q1: Absolutely not! There is nothing in the Bible or in my own theology that would lead me to believe that God regards homosexuality as sin. God is interested in our relationships with ourselves, others, the things in our lives, and with God (Matthew 23:36-40). There is nothing in the mind of God that could be against a loving, sexual relationship, freely entered into, without coercion, among sincere adults whether gay, bisexual or straight.

Round ye, ya dick.

The original post with the quote.

But we were told the quote was Matthew 23:40, that's 22:36-40

Honest mistake?

No mistake from me.

EH WTF ?,

Mathew 23:36-40 reads as in my bible at home you dumb fucker as ,

36 I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather

and so on and there ain't no fucking quote that you stuck up and no verse 40 either fud. And neither is anything you posted in Mark , Luke or John.

You did a google search didn't ya and posted it ?, what a complete tool Benny :1eye .

There are differing versions of the Bible Benny but the only differ in the wording, they do not however create fictitious passages that do not exist such as Matthew 23:40 as the book of Matthew only has up to 23:39 in it's content and has done so for over a Millennia.

You fucked up Benny.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A36-40%2CMatthew+23%3A4%2CMatthew+23%3A16%2CMatthew+23%3A18%2CMatthew+23%3A23%2CMatthew+23%3A25&version=NASB

36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

So it's Rev Dr William R Stayton that's screwed up (according to you)?

The QC has f**ked up again, nice trolling.

It's an axiom that again has served me well. Your point would have merit if the conclusion was different, but it wasn't, so you don't.

It may have served you well, it may not, we have only your report of your viewpoint - which is obviously meaningless. You think it has served you well in spotting Celtic fans, but for all we know it has merely given you an excuse to call people Celtic fans when they are not. Also if you could give coherence a try - that would be nice.

Benny now you are really entering into a subject you know fcuk all about. Matthew 23:40 is not in my Bible and I'm not even going to consider Matthew 22:40 which is the content of the link you have supplied you fud and not 23:40.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2023:36-40,Matthew%2023:4,Matthew%2023:16,Matthew%2023:18,Matthew%2023:23,Matthew%2023:25&version=NIVUK

Another epic fail from the most idiotic bear on P&B :lol: .

The link above is the standardised version in all

Hatred like that is only pumped out by Celtic fans, he fiercely denied being one, and even goes to the extremes of posting a denial to ridicule those who make that accusation in his signature. He underwent the duck test, and passed with flying colours.

I wonder what you base your universal stereotype on. What event in your life has caused you to view others with such preconceived prejuduce?