Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Everything is politics, and if you can tell me who said it without Googling, you've won a watch. Nobody minds using it as a stick to beat Rangers with, so why not return it with interest?

Because it proves that unable to defend your team you can only attack other posters (with a big stick). It's really rather sad.

Textbook playing the man not the ball by KB. That's served you so well over the last two years, carry on.

Any chance you want to share your views on Malcolm 'No Surrender' Murray, or your new Chairman's links to Sir Charles of Normandy? Thought not.

Everything is politics, and if you can tell me who said it without Googling, you've won a watch. Nobody minds using it as a stick to beat Rangers with, so why not return it with interest?

Im not questioning your combative nature im questioning your deep desire to transform a tribal sport into an idealogical theatre. Your burning need to add on political and religious motivations which for most of us simply do not exist. There are many sticks to beat both your old and new club with. You have chosen to retaliate by attempting to label others as bigoted through your constant assertion and questioning of political motivation.

Because it proves that unable to defend your team you can only attack other posters (with a big stick). It's really rather sad.

I'm a supporter of a football club, not Cerberus. If all you're interested in is banal newspaper 'close sources' talk filling the international break then carry on, I won't impede your fun.

I'm a supporter of a football club, not Cerberus. If all you're interested in is banal newspaper 'close sources' talk filling the international break then carry on, I won't impede your fun.

What has to do with what I wrote? Hell, what does the first sentence even mean? Can you walk me through the thought process?

Im not questioning your combative nature im questioning your deep desire to transform a tribal sport into an idealogical theatre. Your burning need to add on political and religious motivations which for most of us simply do not exist. There are many sticks to beat both your old and new club with. You have chosen to retaliate by attempting to label others as bigoted through your constant assertion and questioning of political motivation.

WhiteRoseKillie did have a very troubling post about despising Rangers, and noticing he was a Kilmarnock fan I felt why not get to the bottom of this type of hate that usually only emanates from Celtic fans? Turns out I did and it was what I thought. I untangled the tentacles of hate into something I could understand.

WhiteRoseKillie did have a very troubling post about despising Rangers, and noticing he was a Kilmarnock fan I felt why not get to the bottom of this type of hate that usually only emanates from Celtic fans?  Turns out I did and it was what I thought.  I untangled the tentacles of hate into something I could understand. 

Seriously?

Seriously?

WhiteRoseKillie did have a very troubling post about despising Rangers, and noticing he was a Kilmarnock fan I felt why not get to the bottom of this type of hate that usually only emanates from Celtic fans? Turns out I did and it was what I thought. I untangled the tentacles of hate into something I could understand.

So you believe you managed to confirm your preconceived prejudices? How convenient.

In other words your attempted to reinterpret a post into language and values you understand. I believe that the above post reveals more about you than you intended.

I wonder if he believes that he is fooling anyone but himself?

If Osama bin Laden can hide in plain sight then WhiteRoseKillie can. Think of this thread as his Abbottabad compound and me as the Rangers SEAL Team 6 sent in against all the odds. We'll call the film, half past twelve.

What a tool that guy is ... there is evidence of serious financial irregularities .. I'll have to (be seen) do something soon. Integrity oozes from that clumpany ....

Think this one from Charlotte is the most damning http://i.imgur.com/rVKI08I.jpg

Of course it damns the company when the chairman is saying things like that. Enough you would think to get the polis chapping on the door again.

But it also damns Murray. You would have thought that those who hold directorships or is chairman realise they can no longer turn a blind eye to suspicions of this sort. The legal obligation is on them is to find out. Just as John Greig, Bain etc looked away when Murray (Sir D) fiddled so Murray the chairman is doing the same.

I think that email knocks his comeback attempt on the head. Can't see how McColl or Blin can accept him with that attitude.

This company needs people who will NOT turn a blind eye, no matter what they are paid (bribed with).

How much longer can this be tolerated by the authorities? (Exclude the SFA from that, they always look away.)

In other words your attempted to reinterpret a post into language and values you understand. I believe that the above post reveals more about you than you intended.

Hatred like that is only pumped out by Celtic fans, he fiercely denied being one, and even goes to the extremes of posting a denial to ridicule those who make that accusation in his signature. He underwent the duck test, and passed with flying colours.

Hatred like that is only pumped out by Celtic fans, he fiercely denied being one, and even goes to the extremes of posting a denial to ridicule those who make that accusation in his signature. He underwent the duck test, and passed with flying colours.

This is an unreasoned assertion. Therefore your whole argument is meaningless. Troll harder.