Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WIbble about f**k all is your strong suite I know, Dhensest...

But no additional excuses for 'RA plastic thugs terrorising Amsterdam then?

And where's the answer about your supports shocking display of anti-Dutch racism?

Have you tried looking in the appropriate forum?

Couldn't honestly say, but it might well be in the SPL one (doubtful but possible since they are in that league), or the Scots in Europe one. Maybe even Misc other fitba chat or General Nonsense. If its the whataboutery angle you are interested in then maybe the Old Firm one. I certainly can't think of a reason why it would appear in this forum.

Couldn't honestly say, but it might well be in the SPL one (doubtful but possible since they are in that league), or the Scots in Europe one. Maybe even Misc other fitba chat or General Nonsense. If its the whataboutery angle you are interested in then maybe the Old Firm one. I certainly can't think of a reason why it would appear in this forum.

I can - if there was a ban on sectarian whataboutery on here, poor wee Bendarroch would just have to follow his mate Pelucia into exile. Then who would cop for his early-morning rants?

Agreed, his 8:00 tirade today has less than nothing to do with the continuing clusterfuck at ibrox*, but it's all the wee lamb has - oh, apart from the Tribute Act having more fans than anyone else.

The Sun sells more copies than any other newspaper, and the X-factor gets loads of viewers - I'll stick to the Independent and Homeland, thangyewverramuch.

*Unless it's to deflect from the reception Pars fans got last week - but nah, surely not.... :rolleyes:

Everything else appears on here.

I notice Barratts shoe shop have gone in to administration. I only bring this up as I see Duff and Phelps have been appointed as administrators. I wonder if we will see months of negotiations regarding salary cuts followed by a few apprentices leaving, loads of moveable deadlines, discussions of quantum (and deliverability), a show liquidation the yellow card campaign and then the formation of The Barratts.

I notice Barratts shoe shop have gone in to administration. I only bring this up as I see Duff and Phelps have been appointed as administrators. I wonder if we will see months of negotiations regarding salary cuts followed by a few apprentices leaving, loads of moveable deadlines, discussions of quantum (and deliverability), a show liquidation the yellow card campaign and then the formation of The Barratts.

Barratts have NOT went into administration nor are they, nor their long illustrious history under threat. Its merely the holding company which is in admin.

And I think you will find they have always (secretly) been known as The Barrats (International).

Edited by Burma

less than nothing to do with the continuing clusterfuck at ibrox*

A tiny pic'n'mix from your own contributions to this train wreck of a thread, WKR...

• Tale of a fearful best man.

• Guess my pet.

• Your desperate need to be taken seriously.

• The (likely apocryphal) stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey.

• A survival guide for anyone stuck with bigoted father.

• Tourism guidance for visits to Barcelona.

• Internet brides.

• Life as a child prodigy.

WKR then, WKR now, WKR forever.

Aye. :lol:

I thought that you lot didn't want to discuss the green yins rioting in Amsterdam?

I was under the impression this thread was about the off-field situation at your club. If I wanted to discuss what happened in Amsterdam I would do it in another thread. FTR these situations nearly always involve 3 things. Heavy drinking, police brutality and biased coverage.

Edited by Fotbawmad

A tiny pic'n'mix from your own contributions to this train wreck of a thread, WKR...

• Guess my pet.

• The (likely apocryphal) stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey.

• Internet brides.

A missing tooth.

30 year old computers

Clapped out Ford Fiesta

Secret Agent clubs

Humping Kincardines leg

I was under the impression this thread was about the off-field situation at your club. If I wanted to discuss what happened in Amsterdam I would do it in another thread. FTR these situations nearly always involve 3 things. Heavy drinking, police brutality and biased coverage.

It was a joke :(

• Guess my pet.

• Internet brides.

A missing tooth.

30 year old computers

Clapped out Ford Fiesta

Secret Agent clubs

Humping Kincardines leg

It's All About (Anything But) The rangers.

Four days since I mentioned the share price (currently 45.5), a couple more than that since the latest New BFF for Ally got spat out of the revolving door and into the boardroom.

And what do the Amigos want to talk about? The behaviour of their ex-rivals' fans last week (but not their own fans' behaviour at a home match - oh, no), and the usual lies and exaggerations about posts of mine that predate their football club.

A missing tooth.

30 year old computers

Clapped out Ford Fiesta

Secret Agent clubs

Humping Kincardines leg

Very brave of you to mention computers! :lol:

Can we take your new avatar as a final admission of guilt? About time, IMO.

I hope the apology is in the post to Keith.

• Guess my pet.

• Internet brides.

I'll take the stories of violent prods roaming Ayrshire looking for prey and a survival guide for anyone stuck with a bigoted father for 10 points please.

Anyone care to elaborate, WhiteRoseKillie?