Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^^ Still upset over Ajax last night :lol:

A) It was two nights ago.

B) £100 at 4/5 means there's eighty reasons to debunk that particular delusion. :lol: and indeed :lol:

You bet against your own side? c**t behaviour.

Ian Black behaviour.

Looks like Bendarroch isn't going to let go of that "Thickest Orc on P&B" title without a fight. What a double roasting.

C'mon, King Bile - you'll have to up your game!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Why not ask me yourself?

FWIW you're fucking obsessed with them. I just happen to find your constant use of made up names for The Rangers to be childish and a bit pathetic. That's about it really.

Stick with this one Buddie.................

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE NEWCUNTO F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you The_Kincardine?

This has crossed my mind too.

This KB character combines an articulate style with a belligerent approach. Most new Rangers posters on here manage only the second bit.

I miss Kincardine, but wonder here if he's returning with a more obnoxious persona. If it's him I'd expect the mask to slip at some point and some decency to sneak out. The fact that any decency is being kept well in check thus far however, means I'm really not sure.

Undercover why? Part of the mob storming the pub in the video were they?

Nobody can tell who the good guys are when they are mingled in with a mob.

So what's your excuse in Manchester then ... the uniforms not a big enough clue?

They shouldn't be attacking anyone.

8 Police Officers injured and still you defend the thugs in your support.

You really shouldn't use editorial bias in your posts ... If and when the full facts emerge I will give an appropriate response.

Quite possible these 'officers' were off duty and part of the mob ... Anyone provoked and attacked will naturally defend themselves.

You on the other hand are just a wee internet weasel .. no doubt you would have hid in the toilets while your mates took a beating.

Jesus H christ...

8 Police Officers injured.

28 Celtic fans arrested.

Yet Densboy attempts to blame it on the Dutch Police whom he claims were attacking the Celtic fans.

You are a plonker.

P.S My friends are not thugs or neds and wouldn't get involved in fights.

Celtic fans wreck part of a city, cause mayhem and injure 8 Police Officers who were only doing their duty.

Densboy says that is the end of it .

Move along now, nothing to see here........

Angry words from young Densboy, as far he's concerned 28 arrests and 8 Police Officers injured isn't a concern. Just normal green yin behaviour and anyone who is critical of that behaviour is in the wrong.

Rangers fans posting on a Rangers part of the forum, the horror of it all.

It goes without saying that Rangers being in the lower reaches of the SPFL is big news, and with a large volume of posts and topics about the club it makes sense to have these in a dedicated section for as long as the club is outwith the premiership.

Please keep your Rangers related topics in here. We will move this section around as and when the club moves between the SFL divisions.

"Tic fans in Euro punch up disgracing Scotland" thread for this pish.

Don't walk away from the Big (Hoose) issues here. A quantum are needing answered, like 'are they deid yet' & what those stars actually stand for? These are important questions,we need people to answer these questions & we need to know who tese people are.

That's the bottom line.

Don't you start ya wee teuchter clown .... You are the new emerging 'other half' and probably more of a competition than the new contenders pretenders for some time to come .... :unsure::thumsup2

By calling me a teuchter you are making assumptions about my cultural heritage, by adding a derogatory remark to the description you are showing yourself as a bigot, perhaps not bigot but certainly a hypocrit.

We teuchters can can call each other teuhters but you sassenachs can show us some respect.

This has crossed my mind too.

This KB character combines an articulate style with a belligerent approach. Most new Rangers posters on here manage only the second bit.

I miss Kincardine, but wonder here if he's returning with a more obnoxious persona. If it's him I'd expect the mask to slip at some point and some decency to sneak out. The fact that any decency is being kept well in check thus far however, means I'm really not sure.

Naw this guys a psuedo intellectual. Kincardines the real thing.