Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Last chance !, give me your model number of the laptop and the operating system XP/Vista or Windows 7/8 and I'll find a "YOUTUBE" video to help you out with a chkdsk from the laptops start up mode :) .

HB you forgot, you'll also need his email address and password. ;)

I don't think you could work it out if I drew you a picture. Your apologist stance for homophobia is at odds with your other views, but I expected a degree of hypocrisy. Now, what exactly happened with these Rangers fans? It has obviously left a lasting impression.

Remind me again, what apologist stance was that? Even Bendarroch got the idea that that particular horse had been over-flogged, ferfuxake.

Remind me again, what apologist stance was that? Even Bendarroch got the idea that that particular horse had been over-flogged, ferfuxake.

You being an apologist and aligning yourself with a homophobe under the flag of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a tad hypocritical, no? What can a person who is allied with you get away with? Can one of your entourage of Celtic fans test the waters please with some edgy views? Edited by King Bilel

You being an apologist and aligning yourself with a homophobe under the flag of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is a tad hypocritical, no? What can a person who is allied with you get away with? Can one of your entourage of Celtic fans test the waters please with some edgy views?

:1eye

Get help.

Just keep them where they are, or within 24 points if they are indeed the same club, and the joys of second tier football await. I hope you'll understand that I'd rather you came up to meet us - I don't mind waiting another year, and I really don't like Cappielow, while Dens holds bad memories at the hands of Tayside's finest...

Jim Thomson, the operations manager at Dundee FC, said the behaviour of a section of the away support was like a “throwback to the 1970s”.

He said: “I have never seen anything like the behaviour of the Celtic fans in the 20 years I have been running games at Dens Park.

“The situation was almost unmanageable and I have never seen so many people drunk.

“Our fans were abused, our stewards were abused and no doubt the police were abused. The turnstile operators were visibly shaken.

“The away fans had no respect for their surroundings — they were doing the toilet where they stood.

“I had Celtic fans come up to me to tell me they were ‘embarrassed’ by their fans’ behaviour.”

We're currently trying our best to help create a 'Division of Death' for next year's Championship. Just think, if we can come through the play-offs and join Rangers in the division above, all you need to do is drop down beside us and everyone will be happy.

You think that Celtic will be relegated?

Jim Thomson, the operations manager at Dundee FC, said the behaviour of a section of the away support was like a “throwback to the 1970s”.

He said: “I have never seen anything like the behaviour of the Celtic fans in the 20 years I have been running games at Dens Park.

“The situation was almost unmanageable and I have never seen so many people drunk.

“Our fans were abused, our stewards were abused and no doubt the police were abused. The turnstile operators were visibly shaken.

“The away fans had no respect for their surroundings — they were doing the toilet where they stood.

“I had Celtic fans come up to me to tell me they were ‘embarrassed’ by their fans’ behaviour.”

You think that Celtic will be relegated?

No - but I do think you're a discredited, stupid, one-tune moron.

:1eye

Get help.

Here was me being led up the garden path that you 'despising' Rangers was part of some grandiose ideology or unshakeable conviction. Turns out it was because a Rangers fan mouthed off and gave you a bit of a smack. Edited by King Bilel

No - but I do think you're a discredited, stupid, one-tune moron.

Right now it's the tune from Van Der Valk....

Pity there's no old firm games, we could have played that to welcome you green yins.

Ra peepul are going to dine out on the undercover cops and Celtic fans fighting for a while. :lol: Wonderful deflection from their new club getting raped for every penny by the faceless spivs :o:lol:

Celtic fans facing jail and bringing up rape, something on your mind there?

Not the smartest idea to attack under cover police officers. Didn't that happen in Only Fools and Horses? Padraig you plonker!

is your carer still letting you near the laptop. Good grief you're making my eyes bleed with all the inane pish you post on here. Do us all a favour and give it a rest. Edited by scottxs