Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Where is it you draw the line then? Not homophobia obviously. Sexism? Sectarianism? Racism? A hatred for Rangers so deeply ingrained you are an apologist for a homophobe? Even Nigel Farage would have quietly shuffled away from them. Still avoiding the pertinent questions though.

What is it you did to become so thick ?

I find it increasingly annoying that I feel compelled to agree with WRK. It doesn't sit comfortably with me and my allegiance to the Honest Men. You can assume that, given my rivalry with him and his team, I would only intervene to take his side when his stance is clearly and unequivocally correct.

After condemning the comments made, he made a clear distinction between the discriminatory comments and those on completely different issues.

Now, why don't you stop typing drivel, wrap it and give us all peace.

If a "chkdisk" doesn't solve the problem on the HDD then I fear his operating system has been corrupted and a fresh install of an OS will be required !, but will he be smart enough is the question :) .

Well, he is asking for PC hardware solutions on a football forum... ;)

What is it you did to become so thick ?

I find it increasingly annoying that I feel compelled to agree with WRK. It doesn't sit comfortably with me and my allegiance to the Honest Men. You can assume that, given my rivalry with him and his team, I would only intervene to take his side when his stance is clearly and unequivocally correct.

After condemning the comments made, he made a clear distinction between the discriminatory comments and those on completely different issues.

Now, why don't you stop typing drivel, wrap it and give us all peace.

Oh, you! :wub:

Poor deluded eedjits that will never know the joys of a pure football rivalry.

Now when are your lot going to get your act together so we can give you regular humpings like the Good Old Days? Or, we could continue with MJ's masterplan and resume hostilities at your level in a couple of years...

If a "chkdisk" doesn't solve the problem on the HDD then I fear his operating system has been corrupted and a fresh install of an OS will be required !, but will he be smart enough is the question :) .

I'm shit with computers. I cant do a "chkdsk" Windows wont load and all I get is the error message when I turn on the laptop. I'll just buy a new one.

Edited by Yackidy-Yac

Well, he is asking for PC hardware solutions on a football forum... ;)

He is lucky to have such nice folks to aid him in his time of need with his PC problems on a football forum :) .

I'll bet it still doesn't solve his comprehension problems though :lol: ,it might be nice to reboot his brain and remove the Rangers malware aKa WATP 54 bit technology :rolleyes: .

Laughing at your own joke is the first sign of madness. Ya wee mentalist you....

I see what you are trying to do now. You are trying to take a totally inoffensive word and turn it into an insult for people afflicted with mental health problems. Are you always this prejudiced?

He is lucky to have such nice folks to aid him in his time of need with his PC problems on a football forum :) .

I'll bet it still doesn't solve his comprehension problems though :lol: ,it might be nice to reboot his brain and remove the Rangers malware aKa WATP 54 bit technology :rolleyes: .

I'm thinking he has an ID 10T error.

I'm shit with computers. I cant do a "chkdsk" Windows wont load and all I get is the error message when I turn on the laptop. I'll just buy a new one.

Oh jeezos Chris ffs :( ,follow the link and do what it says.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101017152422AAlOtQt

Go to command prompt and type in "chkdsk" and let the laptop do the function and hopefully it gets sorted so we can all rip the pish out of you :P .

It was pointless asking as I know more about computers than the people on here by the looks of it.

It's a well known conflict between WATP54 and rangers 2.0 - god alone knows when it'll get fixed.

It was pointless asking as I know more about computers than the people on here by the looks of it.

Did you follow the link I gave on how to do a "chkdsk" on a Toshiba laptop ?.

I'm seriously trying to help here whilst slagging you ffs :) .

It's a well known conflict between WATP54 and rangers 2.0 - god alone knows when it'll get fixed.

The main cause might be string 1872 or 1873 and could have caused the confusion where it all began and why they can't move beyond string 2012 which is in binary F9 = end program.

There was no cheating involved, we're just better. It's hard for your little mind to grasp the concept of us being so much more superior. You'll get there though.

Like I said it doesn't matter how bad things get for us, we're the most loyal and passionate fans in the world bar none. As you can see by our attendances.

Talking of little minds. Can we just examine yours for a second ?

You reckon that you are the most loyal and passionate fans in the world because of your attendance ?

Any club in the world could give a similar example to what follows: There are approximately 1,000 Ayr fans who regularly support their team. We have never won anything of note yet the 1,000 continue to support the team despite the lack of success. So we cannot be described as loyal / faithful ( keeping it balanced ) or passionate ? But....but....but WE are the most loyal / faithful and passionate fans in the world.

Being more objective, if you can award that title to yourself, I'm afraid I'm presenting the award to Brechin City, no wait.........Stirling Albion, nah..........Aberdeen. in fact, no..............Queen of the South. You know, Motherwell might be in with a shout. I mean, for goodness sake, even Killie could lay claim to the title.

So, in summary...............gonnae no' be silly ?

Oh jeezos Chris ffs :( ,follow the link and do what it says.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101017152422AAlOtQt

Go to command prompt and type in "chkdsk" and let the laptop do the function and hopefully it gets sorted so we can all rip the pish out of you :P .

Clearly you couldn't read properly as I already tried that before. It sticks on the same file, then it goes to the error message again.

Oh, you! :wub:

Poor deluded eedjits that will never know the joys of a pure football rivalry.

Now when are your lot going to get your act together so we can give you regular humpings like the Good Old Days? Or, we could continue with MJ's masterplan and resume hostilities at your level in a couple of years...

We're currently trying our best to help create a 'Division of Death' for next year's Championship. Just think, if we can come through the play-offs and join Rangers in the division above, all you need to do is drop down beside us and everyone will be happy.

Clearly you couldn't read properly as I already tried that before. It sticks on the same file, then it goes to the error message again.

OK I see your problem !, press F8 as the laptop is booting up before it gets to where windows did not boot up properly.

Keep pressing the button as soon as power starts to power up the laptop to reach a different options page in the laptops BIOS menu.

When you get into the bios settings in window F8 then chose "command prompt" in the options on that page and then type in "chkdsk" and press enter.

???? even better just go to "YOUTUBE" and watch a flipping video on how to do a "chkdsk" on a Toshiba laptop entering the BIOS menu.

Try a fresh install of Windows - if it can't format the HDD, then you know it's fucked. Then you can buy a new HDD and start afresh from there. You should hopefully be able to recover all your old avatars, John Terry pictures and the like from the old drive, if you buy a caddy. Cheaper and more environmentally sound than binning the whole machine for the sake of one dodgy component.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie