Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Get a few quid on Khelino, 8.15 Dundalk.

An old man told me when young, "look at them, Son - half a ton of dogmeat with brains the size of walnuts. Don't trust 'em". As he was a bookie, it seemed like sound advice.

At least with football it's easier to gauge form and it isn't as prone to bent trainers, bribed jockeys, and horses that just might not fancy it that day. Not at all prone, in fact, but you get my meaning I'm sure.

I don't go mad, but it's a poor season when I don't clear four figures profit, starting betting in September and finishing Mid-April.

Oh, he's been well-briefed, right enough. Persistent, but not over-bright. I reckon there must be a Training Facility of some kind in the vicinity of Larkhall.

If I was well briefed I wouldn't be asking you a slew of questions you refuse to answer. I've been fed tidbits so far, feed me something useful.

You would be better buying a new one, It would cost a grand to get a return flight to Tokyo.

Funny. That's what it says when I get the error message, not the flight to Tokyo but that I should take it to the manufacturers lol I'll try the shop I've been to before, if they hit me with a daft price I'll just get a new one anyway.

Just heard on Radio Snyde there that Rangers have an ad in todays Herald inviting applicants for the chief executive position.............. With a closing date of Wednesday November 6th 2013.

:lol:

Suppose it saves them from discussing the trouble in Amsterdam....

Duh, hence why I got another one. But the things fucked. I keep getting a message saying " An unexpected I/O error has occurred" I'm guessing it was from when I went to watch a Rangers game on one of those sites that stream the game and it downloaded something onto my laptop. It's probably a corrupt file or something as I cant even boot it in safe mode etc.

When booting up into safe mode where does the loading stop at ?, this is where you will find the corruption.

1st do a "chkdisk" on the screen where it says "windows did not start up properly" you should find out your laptop make and model and then use google to find out the correct procedure to do a "chkdisk". The "chkdisk" will sort out your HDD errors if you have shut down the laptop without letting it shut down properly itself and is the main problem for laptops not booting up properly.

See if this helps.

Where is it you draw the line then? Not homophobia obviously. Sexism? Sectarianism? Racism? A hatred for Rangers so deeply ingrained you are an apologist for a homophobe? Even Nigel Farage would have quietly shuffled away from them. Still avoiding the pertinent questions though.

Again with the "hatred". Like talking to a brick fúcking wall here.

Life would be absolutely stunning if we were all different but equal. But we're not. To ignore or belittle anyone's opinions because of one particular view they hold is ridiculous. If we were to live in a fair and just society, war-damaged servicemen wouldn't have to rely on charity, but they do. Black and Asian workers would not need the help of their own professional organisations in this country. But they do. Women would not, even in the 21st century, lag behind their male counterparts in almost every area of employment, both in pay and position. But they do.

As for rangers - by your lights, you are an apologist for a sectarian signing policy, a failure to act on racist and religious discriminatory behaviour by fans (and club representatives), decades of cheating, corruption and theft. All in aid of ripping off anyone they could for cold, hard cash. And all while their followers went about embarrassing our Nation every time they slither out of the country. Find me one occasion - just one - where that mob ever boosted the image of Scotland abroad. Again, the word you're looking for is "despise".

I despised rangers, and believe me, that is one thing that hasn't changed with the forming of the Tribute Act.

When booting up into safe mode where does the loading stop at ?, this is where you will find the corruption.

1st do a "chkdisk" on the screen where it says "windows did not start up properly" you should find out your laptop make and model and then use google to find out the correct procedure to do a "chkdisk". The "chkdisk" will sort out your HDD errors if you have shut down the laptop without letting it shut down properly itself and is the main problem for laptops not booting up properly.

See if this helps.

Cheers, I'll give it a go.

Funny. That's what it says when I get the error message, not the flight to Tokyo but that I should take it to the manufacturers lol I'll try the shop I've been to before, if they hit me with a daft price I'll just get a new one anyway.

Repair costs are silly - you'll probably come out ahead if you buy a new one and split the old one down (RAM, HDD, M/board, keyboard, screen, etc.) to sell on eBay. See if you can find a shop that'll diagnose the problem, so you don't go selling the faulty part as working. By the sounds, it probably is the HDD.

Repair costs are silly - you'll probably come out ahead if you buy a new one and split the old one down (RAM, HDD, M/board, keyboard, screen, etc.) to sell on eBay. See if you can find a shop that'll diagnose the problem, so you don't go selling the faulty part as working. By the sounds, it probably is the HDD.

If a "chkdisk" doesn't solve the problem on the HDD then I fear his operating system has been corrupted and a fresh install of an OS will be required !, but will he be smart enough is the question :) .