Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would be embrassed if I were a Celtic fan. Known all throughout your clubs history you have been less successful than your neighbours. To top it all off you have that delusional thought that the club who's shadow you have been living in for over 100 years, doesn't exist. Everyone knows this to be a lie, even our football authourities know that we are the same club, so you're just going to have to build a bridge and get over it.

Edited by Yackidy-Yac

I would be embrassed if I were a Celtic fan. Known all throughout your clubs history you have been less successful than your neighbours. To top it all off you have that delusional thought that the club who's shdow you have been living in for over 100 years, doesn't exist. Everyone knows this to be a lie, even our football authourities know that we are the same club, so you're just going to have to build a bridge and get over it.

Looks like you're going to have to go skip-ratting for another laptop, wee man. It appears you've broken the keyboard on this one. ;)*

Unless you're just illiterate - I'll keep an open mind for the minute.

I would be embrassed if I were a Celtic fan. Known all throughout your clubs history you have been less successful than your neighbours. To top it all off you have that delusional thought that the club who's shadow you have been living in for over 100 years, doesn't exist. Everyone knows this to be a lie, even our football authourities know that we are the same club, so you're just going to have to build a bridge and get over it.

You mean you aren't embarrassed by your old club after cheating over ten years whilst actively hiding their crimes against Scottish football and then dying as a result of cheating and in a humiliating fashion too,then factor in the shame of your fans at the help they received by the associations to clone your old club so you would have a club to follow and call "A" Rangers team in disguise as a dead club.

Then the state of the cloned club during it's first year at boardroom level ?, I could list lots more and you want us to be embarrassed ya knob :lol: .

Yer hurting wee man and getting the piss ripped right out of you :lol: .

Looks like you're going to have to go skip-ratting for another laptop, wee man. It appears you've broken the keyboard on this one. ;)*

Unless you're just illiterate - I'll keep an open mind for the minute.

I'm on an old laptop, the buttons are knackered on it. Thanks for your concern though.

You mean you aren't embarrassed by your old club after cheating over ten years whilst actively hiding their crimes against Scottish football and then dying as a result of cheating and in a humiliating fashion too,then factor in the shame of your fans at the help they received by the associations to clone your old club so you would have a club to follow and call "A" Rangers team in disguise as a dead club.

Then the state of the cloned club during it's first year at boardroom level ?, I could list lots more and you want us to be embarrassed ya knob :lol: .

There was no cheating involved, we're just better. It's hard for your little mind to grasp the concept of us being so much more superior. You'll get there though.

Like I said it doesn't matter how bad things get for us, we're the most loyal and passionate fans in the world bar none. As you can see by our attendances.

There was no cheating involved, we're just better. It's hard for your little mind to grasp the concept of us being so much more superior. You'll get there though.

Like I said it doesn't matter how bad things get for us, we're the most loyal and passionate fans in the world bar none. As you can see by our attendances.

Still hurting wee man :lol: ,I think you'll find they broke and breached the rules and that is cheating and why the old club got fined ya knob.

I'm on an old laptop, the buttons are knackered on it. Thanks for your concern though.

Aye, OK. Knackered keys would create spelling errors and word salad like the above, would they?

Nope, illiterate it is.

Love the way you edited "shadow", and left the other two fúck-ups alone, btw. A debonair and insouciant attitude towards self-correction. Or you could just be thick. :lol:

Fúck me, how good does that make Stirling Albion?

You can't see the big picture. You're watching a pretty poor Celtic team being beaten at home off a bottom of the Championship team like Greenock Morton, beaten on (and off) the park to a poor Ajax team and lacklustre in the league. No Rangers in the top league means you sell your best players, replace them with inferior quality and the board buys you off with £100 pounds off a season ticket which it will recoup anyway when they overcharge you for watching them badly park the bus against Barcelona.

Your team is heading into oblivion :lol:

The success your witnessing on the pitch is blinding you from the reality.

Shocks do happen you know. Morton produced a back to the walls performance, and were able to nick a couple of goals. On paper it was more shocking than the Inverness result back in 2000, but the difference was Celtic were outplayed that night.