Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would a post mocking the Zombies on a thread dedicated to mocking the Zombies upset him?

Why not ask me yourself?

FWIW you're fucking obsessed with them. I just happen to find your constant use of made up names for The Rangers to be childish and a bit pathetic. That's about it really.

Nicely deflected .. good try.

Why would the use of mock names on a thread dedicated to taking the piss out of the Ringers bother you?

As for the rest; your red dot for an innocuous post like mine and your posting history speaks volumes.

To you it does speak volumes, but you'll think that about most people who disagree with you I'm sure. The rest. Well, I've already explained.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread.

Patience I was getting around to it see above.

So I am obsessed with them, and my use of the Ringers and Zombies annoy you and I am "childish' and "pathetic"

Either you need to take a look in the mirror (your post and red dots) and wonder who the childish one is or is it possible a raw nerve has been struck and you're seething that your allegiance is out in the open?

Edit (to include the above post) You have answered nothing, pure 100% deflection. Nor does it answer why you get so upset and resort to name calling.

If my posts upset you so much ... simply block me. Then you don't have to read them. Even the thickest morons like Tedi Fivestars can manage that.

You hate Rangers more than you love Celtic, I pity people like you.

So I am obsessed with them, and my use of the Ringers and Zombies annoy you and I am "childish' and "pathetic"

Either you need to take a look in the mirror (your post and red dots) and wonder who the childish one is or is it possible a raw nerve has been struck and you're seething that your allegiance is out in the open?

Nicely deflected .. good try.

Why would the use of mock names on a thread dedicated to taking the piss out of the Ringers bother you?

As for the rest; your red dot for an innocuous post like mine and your posting history speaks volumes.

Not the done thing to quote yourself .. but check out the reddie given to this post by a supposed 'St Mirren' fan.

Now why would a St Mirren fan (Slip Digby) even bother with that post?

Then check his posting history .. it is blatantly obvious his 'big team' is the one that died and he was was upset at the Ringers remark. That or was he defending Bendy ... :lol:

He gave you a red dot, get over it and stop bitching about it ya dick.

How very dare someone red dot Densboy :lol:

I can't hate something that doesn't exist ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: The above aside .. mocking someone doesn't equate to hate. I mock the English and the best man at my wedding was English. I have plenty of friends in London, Lancaster, Liverpool, Hull, Newcastle and Birmingham yet I still take the piss out of their football and rugby team ...

HATE? Get a grip ya fud.

Tedi, Bennett, BP; who is this new moron in the Ringer's ranks?

You hate Rangers more than you love Celtic. That shows how far under your skin we are, and we aren't even trying to upset you, the hate is all one way. Only you can rectify this abnormal behaviour.

You hate Rangers more than you love Celtic, I pity people like you.

Fumbling around in the lower leagues with a buffoon in charge. Out of more cups than a hookers chebs. Losing money faster than Ian Black in a bookies. It's difficult to hate something with so much comedic value. :D

Red dot away ... Brenda ... It shows you are seething ... Love it when it's your mob I know the reason.

Simply curious as to why a self professed St Mirren fan would red dot that particular innocuous post.

His post history limited as it is ... shows a remarkable bias interest in Celtic and he gets upset with posters using derogatory terms about the Clone Rangers.

Now it is possible he simply (as he protests) that he doesn't like my posts ... fair enough.

The evidence may all be circumstantial ... I'm sure there's a bona fide St Mirren that can vouch for that.

All the more curious that you leap into the fray. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see Bennett has leapt to the defence of his brother in arms with a wee reddie there ...

The case for the prosecution rests.

Are you still bitching about getting a red dot :lol:

It's only a dot, deal with it ya clown.

Fumbling around in the lower leagues with a buffoon in charge. Out of more cups than a hookers chebs. Losing money faster than Ian Black in a bookies. It's difficult to hate something with so much comedic value. :D

You can't see the big picture. You're watching a pretty poor Celtic team being beaten at home off a bottom of the Championship team like Greenock Morton, beaten on (and off) the park to a poor Ajax team and lacklustre in the league. No Rangers in the top league means you sell your best players, replace them with inferior quality and the board buys you off with £100 pounds off a season ticket which it will recoup anyway when they overcharge you for watching them badly park the bus against Barcelona.

You can't see the big picture. You're watching a pretty poor Celtic team being beaten at home off a bottom of the Championship team like Greenock Morton, beaten on (and off) the park to a poor Ajax team and lacklustre in the league. No Rangers in the top league means you sell your best players, replace them with inferior quality and the board buys you off with £100 pounds off a season ticket which it will recoup anyway when they overcharge you for watching them badly park the bus against Barcelona.

^^^^^

Obsessed with Celtic.

:lol: Yeah I'm really gutted.

Wish I was a Gers fan now. Everything's so much brighter for you guys.

:lol: Yeah I'm really gutted.

Wish I was a Gers fan now. Everything's so much brighter for you guys.

No mstter how bad things get, we can always look at the fact that we're still the most successful and biggest club in Scottish football. It never fails to put a smile on your face.

No mstter how bad things get, we can always look at the fact that we're still the most successful and biggest club in Scottish football. It never fails to put a smile on your face. 

^^^^^^^^ Cannot live without a football forum. Desperately tragic :(