Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I got a virus warning attempting to open that site, I don't want a virus, thanks. You are mouthy about what you 'despise' now tell me what you believe in and your politics so that I may make cheap shots at them.

I smell the smelly thing that smells smelly. Oh wait its just you. Cheap enough shot.

Hypothetical question. If shares are in the company rather than the club ...

Could the company sell the club and use the profits to buy a different club - say Scunthorpe for example? The company could then change its name to The Scunthorpe United and the current shareholders in The Rangers would see their holding transferred to The Scunthorpe.

What profits :huh: ,who is going to buy a club with a annual cash burn of above £10 million for the foreseeable future and has been tied up with all sorts of dodgy financial arrangements that may hamper the sale ?.

Indeed - Haggerty fairly had her arse handed to her by a real journalist last night over this -

@AngelaHaggerty I heard "Orange b*****d" being aimed at the Ajax manager. Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism? Or anti-'somethingelse'?

:lol: 

"celtic fans in bigoted chanting shame" - hold the front page!

No, hang on, Bendarroch in P&B whataboutery shock - we'll run that as an exclusive.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear lord, how quickly they descend to self-parody.

I won the sweep - I had the WKR to be first to defend 3rdrocks outrageous attacks on all homosexuals.

You might be willing to tolerate or - as above in the entirely expected and tedious windbaggery of the post I quote - even to defend such bigotry, but I'll be here pointing the finger at 3rdrock's shameful beliefs.

I was less surprised by the pigs the flew past my window than I was to see you wade in to support your wee pal.

3rdrock will no doubt be heartened by this latest show of support for his hate. He's yet to explain why he thinks that because he claims to 'have my reasons' the bigotry is acceptable.

It's not. The end. And no amount of fuckwittery from you, WKR, is going to change that.

You won the bears PM get along gang sweep ?,good for you craphead2.gif .

I got a virus warning attempting to open that site, I don't want a virus, thanks. You are mouthy about what you 'despise' now tell me what you believe in and your politics so that I may make cheap shots at them.

Hiya AWRA/Christopher no titles/Batshit Potato :) Hiya pal :D .

Yer last account had you trying to be smarter than you are and here we are with your newest account you roaster :lol: .

Hiya Tedi :P .

Was William III gay? aka Queen Billy.

"William of Orange had male lovers, most notably William Bentinck, whom William made Earl of Portland, and Arnold Van Keppel, who was a mere page when William met him and made him Earl of Albemarle. Neither of these men did anything to justify their elevation. The only common factor was that they were constant and intimate partners of William of Orange."

But, at the end of the 17th century, accusations of sodomy came laden with double meaning and were aimed at emphasising both the court's supposed moral decay and William's foreignness. "Billy with Benting does play the Italian," went one rhyme - "Italian" being an easily recognised euphemism.

Scandal also accompanied Van Keppel's rapid advancement through the ranks of the court. In 1697, Bentinck wrote a letter to William, declaring his shock at the rumours of "Things I am ashamed to hear, and which I thought you to be as far removed of as any man of the world, I would have thought any man of society would have distanced himself from".

William III had no children although married. :wacko:

Don't care in the least what his sexual persuasion was. Hope everyone else is equally understanding. :)

Given that he's as dead as the fucking Rangers and every bit as irrelevant I couldn't care less. One thing to be said for him is that, at least until this moment in time, we haven't been subjected to a zombie homosexual William of Orange.

Indeed - Haggerty fairly had her arse handed to her by a real journalist last night over this -

@AngelaHaggerty I heard "Orange b*****d" being aimed at the Ajax manager. Is there a culture of anti-Dutch racism? Or anti-'somethingelse'?

:lol:

The delightful Ms Haggerty is blaming lasts nights trouble on anti Irish racism, she really is off her head :lol:

Given that he's as dead as the fucking Rangers and every bit as irrelevant I couldn't care less. One thing to be said for him is that, at least until this moment in time, we haven't been subjected to a zombie homosexual William of Orange.

I've been in touch with Tarantino. I'll let you know if he's interested.

I've been in touch with Tarantino. I'll let you know if he's interested.

Just pitch in the Phantom Papal Poltergeist as his arch enemy and you'll be onto a winner 8) .

If failing that just point him towards the Polterfud's posts on P&B and he might go for a comedy of horrors with Benny as his sidekick in their never ending quest against the WRK :lol: .

Just pitch in the Phantom Papal Poltergeist as his arch enemy and you'll be onto a winner 8) .

If failing that just point him towards the Polterfud's posts on P&B and he might go for a comedy of horrors with Benny as his sidekick in their never ending quest against the WRK :lol: .

Haw! I'm not expecting Superman or the Dark Knight, but surely you can do better than that pair of maroons to try and frustrate my plans of World Domination?

Haw! I'm not expecting Superman or the Dark Knight, but surely you can do better than that pair of maroons to try and frustrate my plans of World Domination?

Erm I was at a loss because there aren't many clever cloned Rangers fans on P&B WRK.

Hows the world domination going ? :) ,I can see that possibly Ibrox might be the last bastion of the foolish minions and hard to conquer unless you have hatched a devious plan in brogues :lol: .

Erm I was at a loss because there aren't many clever cloned Rangers fans on P&B WRK.

Hows the world domination going ? :) ,I can see that possibly Ibrox might be the last bastion of the foolish minions and hard to conquer unless you have hatched a devious plan in brogues :lol: .

I was thinking maybe going old-school 'Murican, and using Agent Orange...

Wait till you see next year's away kit... ;)

Help!! I am trying to find the forum on here that talks about Rangers/Sevco ups, and especially downs.

Where has it gone to? :(

Or has everyone else given up like the Rangers fans? :o

The calm before the storm :) ,the longer the wait the better the LOLZ :lol: .

Help!! I am trying to find the forum on here that talks about Rangers/Sevco ups, and especially downs.

Where has it gone to? :(

Or has everyone else given up like the Rangers fans? :o

Just marking time and mucking about for the minute - the BRALT's having one of its "quiet times". All the more noticeable since Tedi's not here with his endless supply of links and cherry-picked "proof" that there's more life in rangers than in a Norwegian Blue.

Just marking time and mucking about for the minute - the BRALT's having one of its "quiet times". All the more noticeable since Tedi's not here with his endless supply of links and cherry-picked "proof" that there's more life in rangers than in a Norwegian Blue.

I hear top scientists across the globe are trying very hard to revive the dodo and the SFA have been in close discussions after they managed to clone theirs last year :lol: .

Oh how I miss the Sevco Cheerleader and his endless meltdowns :lol:

The remaining Accolytes seem lost without his forthright leadership...just don't mention the Five Stars ok !!! ;)