Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Correct, Bendarroch - nothing at all to do with football.

I won the sweep - I had the WKR to be first to defend 3rdrocks outrageous attacks on all homosexuals.

You might be willing to tolerate or - as above in the entirely expected and tedious windbaggery of the post I quote - even to defend such bigotry, but I'll be here pointing the finger at 3rdrock's shameful beliefs.

I was less surprised by the pigs the flew past my window than I was to see you wade in to support your wee pal.

3rdrock will no doubt be heartened by this latest show of support for his hate. He's yet to explain why he thinks that because he claims to 'have my reasons' the bigotry is acceptable.

It's not. The end. And no amount of fuckwittery from you, WKR, is going to change that.

I won the sweep - I had the WKR to be first to defend 3rdrocks outrageous attacks on all homosexuals.

You might be willing to tolerate or - as above in the entirely expected and tedious windbaggery of the post I quote - even to defend such bigotry, but I'll be here pointing the finger at 3rdrock's shameful beliefs.

I was less surprised by the pigs the flew past my window than I was to see you wade in to support your wee pal.

3rdrock will no doubt be heartened by this latest show of support for his hate. He's yet to explain why he thinks that because he claims to 'have my reasons' the bigotry is acceptable.

It's not. The end. And no amount of fuckwittery from you, WKR, is going to change that.

So, you fully expected me to "defend" ThirdRock's prejudices? And yet you found this more surprising than a squadron of porkers? You really should proofread some of your shite.

Try reading my post again - you'll find this little snippet:

"ThirdRock stated, ages ago, that he has issues with homosexuals. A distasteful attitude, especially in a blanket sense. Not something which makes his opinions on football or rangers any more or less relevant."

You think that's defending his stance on homosexuality? Is it really possible someone could be so wilfully stupid yet still use a computer?

Jeebus, even Bennett has a more adult attitude than you, and he has a reason to feel personally insulted.

post-35393-0-54179600-1383746691.jpg

Thou dost protest too much.......

...for a complete fcukwit. 8)

Typo, yes? What with the "A" and "O" being so close together, and all...

Now now WRK....

His mock tears brought on by his mock outrage will have caused this harmless omission.

Interesting that a bloke in his apparent condition can afford to put himself in such a position really.... you'd think keeping calm and avoiding confrontational situations would be his mantra these days........... seems not.

Back to the faux outrage !!!!!

:lol:

ETA: Actually quite entertaining when there's not much else happening at SpivCo Central...

Edited by GreenockRover

Now now WRK....

His mock tears brought on by his mock outrage will have caused this harmless omission.

Interesting that a bloke in his apparent condition can afford to put himself in such a position really.... you'd think keeping calm and avoiding confrontational situations would be his mantra these days........... seems not.

Back to the faux outrage !!!!!

:lol:

Eh?

Try reading my post again - you'll find this little snippet:

"ThirdRock stated, ages ago, that he has issues with homosexuals. A distasteful attitude, especially in a blanket sense. Not something which makes his opinions on football or rangers any more or less relevant."

You think that's defending his stance on homosexuality? Is it really possible someone could be so wilfully stupid yet still use a computer?

I think you're eager to present that feeble excuse for 3rdrock's hate - eager to have it on the table. And demand it's accepted. Only you'll know why.

I do not accept it as an excuse. You think his hate has a welcome here because it matters not when he's talking about football?

You think it's ok for him to pop up now and then and expand on his hate and even defend it?

I don't. And as I said above - no amount of your fuckwittery is going to change that.

I think you're eager to present that feeble excuse for 3rdrock's hate - eager to have it on the table. And demand it's accepted. Only you'll know why.

I do not accept it as an excuse. You think his hate has a welcome here because it matters not when he's talking about football?

You think it's ok for him to pop up now and then and expand on his hate and even defend it?

I don't. And as I said above - no amount of your fuckwittery is going to change that.

Meanwhile Rome burns.

I get where you are coming from but can we try to judge the post not the poster?

If someone has an issue with homosexuals then that's down to them. He states he has reasons and isn't willing to expand, that's fine as long as he doesn't post about it.

Not the done thing to quote yourself .. but check out the reddie given to this post by a supposed 'St Mirren' fan.

Now why would a St Mirren fan (Slip Digby) even bother with that post?

Then check his posting history .. it is blatantly obvious his 'big team' is the one that died and he was was upset at the Ringers remark. That or was he defending Bendy ... :lol:

Anyone who has a "big team" doesn't really get football, IMHO. One in the Juniors, one in the SPFL, maybe. Or show an interest in a foreign side. But two teams who could meet each other regularly?* That's just stupid.

*Yeah, I know, but I mean in general, not this particular example. :)