Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did Traynor leave because he's been caught passing Sally's tactics sheet to his beloved Airdrieoniains Utd? Did the Rangers board wake up to the fact that BT will send you a homehub for free and he wasted £1.8M? Are the Rangers board lining up Spency as a replacement? Telling the truth about Rangers demise got Jabba the gig.

Did Traynor leave because he's been caught passing Sally's tactics sheet to his beloved Airdrieoniains Utd? Did the Rangers board wake up to the fact that BT will send you a homehub for free and he wasted £1.8M? Are the Rangers board lining up Spency as a replacement? Telling the truth about Rangers demise got Jabba the gig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

Maybe the approach of another meeting with Airdrie was too much for him.

I remember him describing how he no longer supported a team after the demise of the old Airdrieonians. That was long before his famous lines about what liquidation would mean for Rangers before it happened, words he reversed on shamelessly, once paid to do so.

It's a shame, what he became. He used to be a decent writer, with a voice worth listening to. Right now, he's barely ahead of Leggo in terms of credibility.

I looked upon Traynor's move to Ibrox to work in that shambolic set up the same way as I saw Charlie Mann's appointment as Romanov's spokesman at Tynecastle. ie. Crazy to leave a steady career in the media to take up a post doomed to failure.

I looked upon Traynor's move to Ibrox to work in that shambolic set up the same way as I saw Charlie Mann's appointment as Romanov's spokesman at Tynecastle. ie. Crazy to leave a steady career in the media to take up a post doomed to failure.

Charlie Mann has always worked in PR and only does the radio stuff for a bit of saturday pocket money. Check him out in his hard hat plugging a business park here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/designing-better-business-parks/6946.html

Check the one from 'William King' :o of Hamilton

''I'm disappointed that Rangers will allow the SFA to use their ground, as they've done nothing for us'' :lol::lol:

I've posted many times on here that the general belief from the 'Rangers' support that the 'authorities' were against them is jaw-droppingly mind-boggingly delusional !!

Seriously !! How the f'ck are they allowed to peddle that pish without it being pointed out that they are beyond Celtic in their levels of MOPE !?

The clubs, at the behest of their fans, prevented this new mob from being dropped straight into the f'kin SPL - if the powers at be had their way they'd have been in the First at the very least - remember the bullying, the votes, the threats ... 'Financial f'kin Armageddon'

Even swanning straight into the Third was a leg-up that these c'nts canny f'kin comprehend !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Charlie Mann has always worked in PR and only does the radio stuff for a bit of saturday pocket money. Check him out in his hard hat plugging a business park here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/designing-better-business-parks/6946.html

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of Mann's outside interests, although, what sensible PR man would take on a role with Romanov?

He sounded like Comical Ali on more than one occassion with some of the obvious bullshit he had to feed to the media.

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of Mann's outside interests, although, what sensible PR man would take on a role with Romanov?

He sounded like Comical Ali on more than one occassion with some of the obvious bullshit he had to feed to the media.

He who pays the piper calls the tune!

As I understand it, Romanov employed Mann's PR company Weber Chandwick.

Edited by Jim Leighton

I've posted many times on here that the general belief from the 'Rangers' support that the 'authorities' were against them is jaw-droppingly mind-boggingly delusional !!

Seriously !! How the f'ck are they allowed to peddle that pish without it being pointed out that they are beyond Celtic in their levels of MOPE !?

The clubs, at the behest of their fans, prevented this new mob from being dropped straight into the f'kin SPL - if the powers at be had their way they'd have been in the First at the very least - remember the bullying, the votes, the threats ... 'Financial f'kin Armageddon'  

Even swanning straight into the Third was a leg-up that these c'nts canny f'kin comprehend !!

The Rangers Inter fans think that the authorities are against them because the joker in the Inter pack is that their fans are thick sheep who will accept any version of events as published by the Ibrox media team.

Remember when Rangers fans were ordered to only read the news of their clubs from official Rangers International sources? Look at the LSE, they have twice now forced Rangers Inter to change their published lies.

Gullible and desperate to believe their club never died, desperate to support a team at the top in their country. They'll believe anything which perpetuates the lie.

I wonder how much of the quickly disappearing cash pot they have had to use to pay Jabba off, if he is on £200K a year you can be looking at at least £500k especially if there is a "Keep yer trap shut" clause in the leaving package

I wonder how much of the quickly disappearing cash pot they have had to use to pay Jabba off, if he is on £200K a year you can be looking at at least £500k especially if there is a "Keep yer trap shut" clause in the leaving package

Are you sure its not £1m a year he was on?

Are you sure its not £1m a year he was on?

Salaries at The Rangers are based on the person's weight. That is the only reason I can think of that puts Ally on over £800k. That is why Stockbridge is (only) on £200 or so. Jabba must have been up there with the BIG boys.

I know it sounds an illogical method of deciding what to pay people, but then again everything else they do there comes across as being at least as daft. :unsure2:

Ally is prepared to take a cut in salary, but not go on a diet. Hence the delay in 'negotiations'. :o

Edited by thelegendthatis

Fascinating to hear Sevconians now talking about WHEN administration will take place and not IF. The multiple hats of the The Rangers companies need to be closely examined. Remember that the shares are in the company not in the club, What are the cash and physical assets of the various companies. Who makes money out of the current cash hemorrhage? Who will take to the lifeboats with bulging pockets?

Who will end up owning Ibrokes? Who will cobble together another ‘Rangers’ and rent Ibrokes? How easily will the football authorities recognise Mark 3 as being the same? This farce will go on all year and next year.

McCoist worried Rangers will go bust before they win the Ramsden's Cup. :lol:

Click here to join in!

Ramsdens Delay Is Gutting

Manager Ally McCoist has given more Ramsdens Cup final thoughts, and this time he talks about how gutted he feels knowing we have to wait more than five months for a shot at lifting the trophy now we know we are in the decider.

Speaking to the Official Site McCoist addressed the fact that the final has been pencilled in for April 6th 2014 and it disappoints him as in previous years he felt the final was better placed in the fixture calendar.

Until 2009, the final of the competition had always been held near the end of the calendar year, usually in November, but following the postponement of the final between Ross County and Queen of the South back in 2010 due to bad weather, for some reason the fixture has now remained scheduled for April.

For McCoist this is ridiculous with the earlier rounds taking place between July and October, and he sees no reason why it was never returned to it's original date.

They say one swallow doesn't make a summer, although some would say it's a great start, but equally one postponement doesn't make a bad November.

'Yeah, I'm disappointed we've got to wait. I don't understand why there's such a gap, but there are a lot of things I've not been able to understand in the last two years.'

Obviously our thirteen match unbeaten run is figuring in Ally's thoughts about the timing of the Final, but equally you've got to give him ten out of ten for the subtle dig at the end of that sentence.

I'm not sure what I'd be more impressed by, finding out they were off the cuff remarks, or planned!

'It would make sense to have the final sooner rather than later, but we are where we are and I'm not going to scoff at it at all because the main thing is that we're there.'

The venue has now been announced for the Final. It will take place at Easter Road on Sunday April 6th and although ticket details are still to be announced, the game will kick off at 4.05pm.

Not only do we have to wait five months, we have to wait an extra five minutes for an equally illogical reason.

Anyway, prior to the announcement of the venue, McCoist also said that he couldn't care less where the game took place and he really had no interest in answering questions from the press when it came to whether he had a preference, because at the end of the day it's a final, we are in it, and wherever it's played would've had a grass pitch and that's pretty much all you need.

A final is about how you play, not the opposition and not where it takes place.

His only concern was that it would be a ground that had enough seating to give every fan the chance to attend if they wished, joking.

'We'll play it in the Murray Park car park if they want.'