Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe the approach of another meeting with Airdrie was too much for him.

I remember him describing how he no longer supported a team after the demise of the old Airdrieonians. That was long before his famous lines about what liquidation would mean for Rangers before it happened, words he reversed on shamelessly, once paid to do so.

It's a shame, what he became. He used to be a decent writer, with a voice worth listening to. Right now, he's barely ahead of Leggo in terms of credibility.

Maybe the approach of another meeting with Airdrie was too much for him.

I remember him describing how he no longer supported a team after the demise of the old Airdrieonians. That was long before his famous lines about what liquidation would mean for Rangers before it happened, words he reversed on shamelessly, once paid to do so.

It's a shame, what he became. He used to be a decent writer, with a voice worth listening to. Right now, he's barely ahead of Leggo in terms of credibility.

Surely that's who'll replace him. I'd imagine he'll work for free.

Edited by Stu

So that's Traynor away then as well. Rats deserting the sinking ship.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5443-club-statement

RANGERS today announce that Director of Communications James Traynor has left the Club.

It would be pretty cool if Tedi mysteriously stopped posting.

Just saying...

RANGERS today announce that Director of Communications James Traynor has left the Club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The gift never stops giving.

At least he was well paid for his troubles.

Gone but not forgotten!! :lol: Fat useless p***k but still all credit to him for fleecing the stupid c***s for a nice few quid. :thumsup2

aaaaadv.jpg

Who will employ him now? m79sev.gif

Surely he couldn't rejoin the mainstream media. Could anyone imagine the shit he'd get on phone ins etc? :lol:

Hope he got a big payoff. :lol: With some of the clowns who walked the plank getting hunners of thousands, I am sure Jimbo's lawyer will have negotiated a deal well into 3 figures.

Personally I think he is irreplaceable. Recruiting someone who can do nothing for so long at big money will be hard to get. Or will it? :wacko:

I'm sure the Daily Record or the BBC will get a big exclusive from Traynor soon about what's really going on behind the scenes at Ibrox

With 2 directors, who gave Traynor the old heave ho? Stockbridge? Doubt it, he seems such a wimp. Must have been the bus boy.

Wonder if he had to sign some confidentiality/non disclosure agreement? If he did, would expect would come at a decent payoff price. He must know lots of the muck that has been going on. 8)

Time for CharlotteFakes to get going again...... :guns

Odd comment from McCoist yesterday....

"One of the biggest results for us this year was Morton beating Celtic in the League Cup".

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/mccoist-disappointed-by-strange-easter-road-choice.22580762

On Traynor, I was at a supporters club Q&A panel thing he attended about three/four years ago, and he spoke at length about Rangers' dire financial situation. He refused to go into detail beyond saying the debt was far bigger than was being reported, and that Rangers would be in a position where they could no longer compete with Celtic "within a couple of years".

Not that he ever said anything on the radio or in the paper, mind, but it shows me that some hacks must've known more than they were letting on, and said nowt. Presumably they didn't want to incur the Wrath of Sir Dave.

Was this the final straw that broke the camel's back?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/oct/29/daily-record-rangers

the article includes

The blogger concluded: "The questions the editor of the Daily Record should be asking today is: did Mr Ferguson [the article's writer] speak directly to Aim and directly to Mr Shackleton's office or did he just speak to a PR company?"

For PR company read Jabba. If so it just shows again his total ignorance of all that has been going on around him.

Edited by thelegendthatis