Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I refuse to believe this... Sevco are "debt free" and "have plenty of money in the bank"

:lol::lol: :lol:

" if the team is to compete again in the top flight, which is what we all want. In my view, there will be a need to two rounds of additional funding between now and then"

:o

This is just leveraging from King. "allow me on the board, despite me being a convicted criminal and up to my ears in the last clubs demise, or we'll go tits up again". This puts more pressure, as if any is needed, on the SFA to ignore their own rules and let him pass and allows the Orcs to cry victim if he is correctly told to beat it and when the inevitable admin mk2 happens. Despicable man, despicable new club. Glad they're nearly deid. Again

Convicted criminal aye

Aye. Along with the Easdales, seems a prerequisite for entering the blue room.

On the plus side we have one non Rangers supporting P&Ber who hasn't gotten the blue room mixed up with the trophy room.

P.S It's an Easdale who is a convicted criminal, not Easdales. (feeling pedantic)

They can't be 'enjoying the journey' much when they're going on about what's going to be happening in (possibly) ten months time, when they are playing with the big boys. Pleasing.

On the plus side we have one non Rangers supporting P&Ber who hasn't gotten the blue room mixed up with the trophy room.

P.S It's an Easdale who is a convicted criminal, not Easdales. (feeling pedantic)

nah Benny, ONE got CAUGHT doing a tax fraud (Hmm sounds familiar) The Brothers Grim are FAR more active than that, they're just good at distancing their personal involvement... and don't think for one minute that their involvement in your club is anything other than embarrassing and disgraceful.

Look under the bonnet...... it will shock you.

If you care of course.

nah Benny, ONE got CAUGHT doing a tax fraud (Hmm sounds familiar) The Brothers Grim are FAR more active than that, they're just good at distancing their personal involvement... and don't think for one minute that their involvement in your club is anything other than embarrassing and disgraceful.

Look under the bonnet...... it will shock you.

If you care of course.

Thats what i said, one not both of them.

You need to tone down your anger a bit and read what has been posted.

1. I’m being ordered here on Twitter to approve ‘a glib and shameless liar’ with 41 guilty counts in a High Court. What a weird world. #rangers

2. @GrahamSpiers Nobody cares whether you personally approve of King. Simply pointing out you've been talking pish. Again.

3. @ChrisGraham76 Doubting a man convicted on 41 counts of law-breaking in a high court? Yes, I can see now, it is a pish position to adopt.

4. @GrahamSpiers @ChrisGraham76 Graham, can you please clear up the rumour? Did you use a brother while abroad? A simple Yes or no will suffice

Retweeted by Graham Spiers
  1. @GrahamSpiers @ChrisGraham76 Yes there was a spelling mistake. So you did use a brothel?

Dark masonic undertones to sexy scandal in two simple tweets.

:lol:

Edited by williemillersmoustache

I'm pretty sure he admitted his guilt, it's all in the court documents.

This is also in the court documents. Quote from trial judge:-

''Mr King has no respect for the truth and does not hesitate to lie if he thinks it is to his advantage. He is a mendacious witness, whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue, unless it is supported by objective evidence. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.''

Thats what i said, one not both of them.

You need to tone down your anger a bit and read what has been posted.

....and you need to open your fuckin' eyes and see "who these people are"...

Or does reflective glory matter more to you?

:wacko: .....wtf am I saying!?!? :lol:

....and you need to open your fuckin' eyes and see "who these people are"...

Or does reflective glory matter more to you?

:wacko: .....wtf am I saying!?!? :lol:

You seem to be under the impression that my post was in favour of Easdales, when it clearly wasn't.

You really are a prize idiot.

Yes, many, many times over.

How do you not know this, if you care so much?

Just incredible ignorance.

In Rangers world a plea bargain is actually a not guilty verdict. See also the numerous tax cases they didn't contest yet the fans still claimed they were wholly innocent.