Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In-depth interview with Jim McColl about Rangers on @SkySportsNews from 5pm. #RFC

Retweeted by Sky Sports News
More postulating or more shit stirring ? :rolleyes:

He's warning the club might go into administration by April.

When you think about it, it really is amazing how a "club" who managed to walk away from a shit load of debt are once again in financial trouble just over a year.

EDIT: he's just said Charles Green took Rangers out of administration

:huh:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

All over twitter apparently. An add for a new Chief Exec down Govan way in the Financial times

00c0.jpg

https://twitter.com/g_monaghan/status/395684165406175232/photo/1

I've already applied and being the top QC on P&B about all things Rangers :) , I just need to buy a pair of Brogues and I'm in the door and I'll make sure the club is running at a profit when it gets punted back down to the lowest division in it's latest incarnation 8) .

First thing is to renegotiate Supper Sally's wages and give him a huge wage rise and life long contract :angel .

There are twenty-five posters with more than 1000 posts on this thread. Of those, twenty follow teams other than rangers.

I make it six Rangers fans in the 1000+ posts club, rather than the five you suggest.

I think you've made the mistake of only counting No8 the once.

I've already applied and being the top QC on P&B about all things Rangers  :) , I just need to buy a pair of Brogues and I'm in the door and I'll make sure the club is running at a profit when it gets punted back down to the lowest division in it's latest incarnation 8) .

First thing is to renegotiate Supper Sally's wages and give him a huge wage rise and life long contract :angel .

I've a funny feeling you were never taught to be cautious enough for thwt position.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Backlash from Toon fans after Rangers merchandise appears on NUFC official online shop 31 Oct 2013 15:05

Fans have rounded on Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley after Glasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop

rangers2-6260560.jpgGlasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop

Fans have rounded on Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley after Glasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop.

Raincoats branded with the Rangers Football Club logo and sponsor Blackthorn cider were for sale at www.nufcdirect.com alongside Newcastle strips and kit.

Within hours of them appearing on the website there calls from fans on the club's supporter forums and Facebook fan groups for the coats to be taken down and today the £39.99 jackets have been removed.

rangers1-6260558.jpg

Glasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop

Geoff Robinson, 46, who is part of fan group Time 4 Change said: "When you see Mike Ashley selling another club's brand on the NUFC website it makes you boil. This is the first time I've seen anything like it and it's disrespectful."

Mike Ashley is now the third-biggest shareholder in Rangers with an 8.9 per cent stake as the club and signed a deal to sell their merchandise earlier this year.

Mr Robinson, from West Road, Newcastle, said: "It was disrespectful enough when he changed the name of the ground. At least he's not got NUFC stuff on the Rangers website but when he's starting to put their stuff on ours it's just a disgrace to the name of NUFC."

Newcastle Utd forums on the subject:

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=51526.0

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111971407

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34660-selling-rangers-merchandise-on-the-clubs-website/

Edited by CityDave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Backlash from Toon fans after Rangers merchandise appears on NUFC official online shop 31 Oct 2013 15:05

Fans have rounded on Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley after Glasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop

Fans have rounded on Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley after Glasgow Rangers training macs appeared on the club's official online shop.

Raincoats branded with the Rangers Football Club logo and sponsor Blackthorn cider were for sale at www.nufcdirect.com alongside Newcastle strips and kit.

Within hours of them appearing on the website there calls from fans on the club's supporter forums and Facebook fan groups for the coats to be taken down and today the £39.99 jackets have been removed.

Geoff Robinson, 46, who is part of fan group Time 4 Change said: "When you see Mike Ashley selling another club's brand on the NUFC website it makes you boil. This is the first time I've seen anything like it and it's disrespectful."

Mike Ashley is now the third-biggest shareholder in Rangers with an 8.9 per cent stake as the club and signed a deal to sell their merchandise earlier this year.

Mr Robinson, from West Road, Newcastle, said: "It was disrespectful enough when he changed the name of the ground. At least he's not got NUFC stuff on the Rangers website but when he's starting to put their stuff on ours it's just a disgrace to the name of NUFC."

Newcastle Utd forums on the subject:

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=51526.0

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111971407

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34660-selling-rangers-merchandise-on-the-clubs-website/

Quote: "There might be no clear proof as Ashley doesn't come out and say, but it's become more and more obvious that Newcastle is a cash cow for SD."

Does this not ring bells for rangers fans????

Edited by Bookies Love Me

As long as a 'saviour' spouts some vague bullshit that appears to be fantastic the Bears will swallow swallow and follow follow like wee lemmings ... lemmings then, lemmings now, lemming forever :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is, The Racist's post couldn't be further from the truth, they care deeply about what we say.

Not only that, but they continually attempt to be accepted as the good rangers fans, by the P&D's, yet never "good enough" to condone the various minorities within their support. Just enough to tell us that they aren't one of them.

Keep posting gers, keep deflecting, keep stalking and obsessing.

But above all, keep ignoring every topic that comes up, every shambles your new club steps from and to.

Because if there's one thing you don't care about, it's The Rangers.

I refuse to believe this... Sevco are "debt free" and "have plenty of money in the bank"

:lol::lol: :lol:

Surprisingly I can since their credit rating must be horrendous they can not get credit anywhere so have to rely on investments and their income only.

Rangers mess up their finances and fail to pay up they could be subject to a visit from Glasgow's answer to these guys. ;)

The_Sheriffs_Are_Coming.png

This is just leveraging from King. "allow me on the board, despite me being a convicted criminal and up to my ears in the last clubs demise, or we'll go tits up again".

This puts more pressure, as if any is needed, on the SFA to ignore their own rules and let him pass and allows the Orcs to cry victim if he is correctly told to beat it and when the inevitable admin mk2 happens.

Despicable man, despicable new club. Glad they're nearly deid. Again