Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All over twitter apparently. An add for a new Chief Exec down Govan way in the Financial times

00c0.jpg

https://twitter.com/g_monaghan/status/395684165406175232/photo/1

For anyone who's on their phones and can't quite make it out, that's applications to:

recruitment@rangers.co.uk, quoting reference HR1/CEO.

HTH. ;)

(Isn't it a bit strange that a Global organisation like ra gerz have a pissy wee .co.uk domain name? Chrissakes, even I can afford to go big for the.com addresses!)

Aberdeen Asset Management has lost a lengthy court battle over a scheme used a decade ago which paid £31m of bonuses to seven senior employees, including its founder and chief executive Martin Gilbert.

In a statement, HMRC said: "This decision will be a big help when we come to argue other cases that are currently in the courts."

The oldco Rangers, which was ­liquidated last year, won a £36m ­avoidance case on a 2-1 majority verdict in the first tier tax tribunal in November last year. The appeal is due to go to an upper tax tribunal in the new year.

However, Aberdeen Asset Management has had to settle a bill for tax avoidance in a case with similarities to the oldco Rangers' legal battle.

A tax expert said: "It can be inferred from the judges' comments they strongly concur with the dissenting opinion in the Rangers case. I think they have half an eye on the Rangers case."

For anyone who's on their phones and can't quite make it out, that's applications to:

recruitment@rangers.co.uk, quoting reference HR1/CEO.

HTH. ;)

(Isn't it a bit strange that a Global organisation like ra gerz have a pissy wee .co.uk domain name? Chrissakes, even I can afford to go big for the.com addresses!)

In a real hurry too...

Applications close 6th Nov. Interviews w/c 11th Nov.

Can't believe there isn't someone out there who is "Rangers Minded" who they could get to do the job without the need to advertise in an expensive newspaper ;)

Also: The opening line....."With 140 years of history and millions of fans........"

:lol::lol::lol:

Another moan from the Ringer Zombie Klan ...

Peter will be getting blamed for foisting Fat Sally on them next ....

The bus is late - 'Liewell's fault'

My boss pulled me up about a missing order at work - 'Liewell's fault'

The rain came on after I hung oot the washing - 'Liewell's fault'

TV's shite tonight - 'Liewell's fault'

The actual ad say Rangers Football Club seeking Chief Executive

STV reports ad is for CEO of Rangers International Football Club plc

and the ad says send to the HR dept of Rangers Football Club Ltd

Which one is it ? ...and they seem to have dropped the "The" which distiguished themselves from the liquidated entity

Edited by BigBadSaint

So things that people are pretending to be funny today are

- Advertising a CEO post

- Salary negotiable

- the end of a website

Hilarious. Still makes your post count up eh.

Don't make me go all Inception on you here - join in the fun, mount a spirited defence of your mob, or get on with your life. One more post for you there, anyhoo. ;)

This is the place to take the piss out of the whole clusterfuck that ensued when rangers died. If you buy into the myth of continuation, you're going to have a bad time.

(Note to mods: Yo, Dawg - that's at least three Meme cliches I could have used, but avoided)

Millions of fans :lol::lol: 140 years of history :lol::lol:

Glib and shameless liar preferred. :lol::lol:

Better still......................

THE FINANCIAL TIMES !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would get a more appropriate response from the Fekkin Evening Times !

Edited by GreenockRover

UNFUNNY THINGS :lol:

Did I do it right?

I'm curious where you are going with this. Do you expect to find people ripping the pish out of Rangers/Sevco funny? If not, do you expect these people to care that you don't find it funny? Do you think there is even the remotest chance that your posts will be interpreted as anything other than evidence that you are being (easily) wound up?

I'm curious where you are going with this. Do you expect to find people ripping the pish out of Rangers/Sevco funny? If not, do you expect these people to care that you don't find it funny? Do you think there is even the remotest chance that your posts will be interpreted as anything other than evidence that you are being (easily) wound up?

There are twenty-five [posters with more than 1000 posts on this thread. Of those, twenty follow teams other than rangers*. Anyone who thinks the BRALT (in times of no/little news on the omnishambles) is anything other than a playground for us to rip the pish out of any berrz stupid/brave/deluded enough to show their (virtual) faces on here simply hasn't been paying attention.

*It's actually twenty-five, but try telling them. Diddy fans, eh? WTF are they like... :lol:

All over twitter apparently. An add for a new Chief Exec down Govan way in the Financial times

00c0.jpg

https://twitter.com/g_monaghan/status/395684165406175232/photo/1

I smell shite. I reckon someone has paid for that ad for lolz.

Well I'm lolzing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by cyderspaceman