Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm a Rangers supporter and I care about our greatest of clubs. Just like you. Never far from a discussion on Rangers.

Why are diddies like you so concerned with Jum's gum-bumping all of a sudden? He's a very, very poor journalist who presents rotten programmes. And, despite his BBC Scotland department being told they were failing BBC standards on fairness and accuracy when reporting on Rangers, he has a right to be unfair and to hell with accuracy?

He's therefore not good enough, not fit for purpose - obviously a candidate for hero status within the (faked and temporary) plastics and diddies community.

Did you have a tear in your eye when you hammered out this utter drivel?

You think I'm going to actually help out in your next tragedy of a CAB/ASA campaign?

:lol:

I knew you couldn't do it. that's because all the complaints were against Rangers International's internet campaign and therefore only the internet advertisements were investigated.

If I was to take up another campaign I would not want your help, I'd ask all the Ps & Ds who would like to see justice to find examples of the fraudulent advert and contact the ASA with details of where it is displayed and file a complaint against them.

I can't be ersed, there may be a few who want to though ;)

The NUJ have confirmed that Spence has received abusive and threatening emails, tweets and texts. Why is it so hard for you to condemn?

Not even wee jum should have to deal with threats. I can't support that - no matter who they are from. And neither have I.

I do, however, as I have stated over and over, absolutely agree with the complaints against 'Spency' for failing to do his job as expected.

So you made it up. There is no notice forcing Rangers to withdraw - and that'll be why the advert is still in use.

Standard issue from plastics and diddies - when the truth fails - just lie about it. is it any wonder Jum Spence is the new hero of the day?

If only the orcs had been so concerned with honest journalism when reading about Murrays millions, Whyte's billions, Greens half a billion supporter masterplan.

Oh dear! Looks like it's easier to become hysterical about something someone said on a phone in.

And the lols keep coming.

That's one thing that puzzles me. You would think - with their cherished culture and traditions - they would be delighted to be part of a modern day Reformation.

In fact Charlie Green probably missed a lucrative marketing angle by not pushing this concept

Possibly, but Charlie had the Horde sussed to a "t". He would have realised while he was in the early throes of "rangersitis" that their understanding of the Sectarian Divide goes no further than Kafflik/Proddy, "Rapeepul" and "thame". Very few of them will have darkened the door of a place of worship in years, let alone opened any kind of History book.

Bendy having his usual morning nightmare. :(

I think it's the fact that deep down they all know rangers died that makes them the angriest of clubs.

The NUJ have confirmed that Spence has received abusive and threatening emails, tweets and texts. Why is it so hard for you to condemn?

They don't care what Diddy's say. :lol:

Good post by No.8 btw. I think part of the problem is the fans reps are quite disgusting creatures and the more malleable and subservient Bears like bendy and AWRA just get angry on demand and do what they're told.

Indeed.

Seethe-on-demand, group mentality. Only properly effective when the group are either unquestioning or only given half-truths to remain loyal.

Not only do they fear the New Club thing is true, they also realise they are continually getting ass pounded by their own "leaders" both financially as well as mentally.

They're a bountiful tree of money that grows on seethe and perceived persecution, easily fed and harvested with impressive frequency.

Old tree has been chopped down you see....the sapling being fed and picked now is indeed a new tree. ;)

I'm a Rangers supporter and I care about our greatest of clubs. Just like you. Never far from a discussion on Rangers.

Why are diddies like you so concerned with Jum's gum-bumping all of a sudden? He's a very, very poor journalist who presents rotten programmes. And, despite his BBC Scotland department being told they were failing BBC standards on fairness and accuracy when reporting on Rangers, he has a right to be unfair and to hell with accuracy?

He's therefore not good enough, not fit for purpose - obviously a candidate for hero status within the (faked and temporary) plastics and diddies community.

"Faked and Temporary"? Jeebus, you and the other brain-deads just don't get it, do you?

*Typing slowly for easy comprehension*

Your old club was a disgrace. The new, cobbled-together mess is doing its best to emulate it. Outside of those who stand to gain from the exploitation of you and like-minded idiots, nobody, but nobody can find a good word to say about either club. They even steal from charity, for fúck's sake.

Does this mean that everybody suddenly likes celtic? That certainly appears to be the general slant of your thinking. Arrant fucking nonsense.

Once your new lot have imploded again - whether through more financial skullduggery being discovered, any one of various investigations actually coming up with an honest verdict not based on vested interests, or simple atrophy when the "loyal" get bored with being a mid-low level Premier team, then we can focus on your ex-business partners, who have had a pretty massive part to play in the disgraceful state of our game. For the moment, though you'll be gratified to know that ICBINR are "the only show in town".

Sorry, Rico, but whilst we're busy working our way back to the very top (and ever busily polishing all those unstripped titles) your failure to understand that we are very much alive is your problem and not mine.

It's all about the Rangers, son. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

:)

"back"! :lol:

The thing is, regardless of whether they carry on stating they are the same team, there will allways be someone that challenges it.

For the rest of eternity.

Ra berrz are going to have to defend their new teams supposed history for as long as they are supporters.

They will never be left alone and people will never forget.

It will get tiresome for some of them and that's when abuse/threatening behaviour will start to show.

They will never be able to 'get back to the football' so to speak.

People will bring this up forever.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

The thing is, regardless of whether they carry on stating they are the same team, there will allways be someone that challenges it.

For the rest of eternity.

Ra berrz are going to have to defend their new teams tainted history for as long as they are supporters.

They will never be left alone and people will never forget.

It will get tiresome for some of them and that's when abuse/threatening behaviour will start to show.

They will never be able to 'get back to the football' so to speak.

People will bring this up forever.

This vile (and very very new) little club will be outta cash soon anyway and the real argument will be about the exact moment of their death.

This vile (and very very new) little club will be outta cash soon anyway and the real argument will be about the exact moment of their death.

To be fair if this happens they will just claim it was the company again.

'The club' apparentley exists in some seperate entity vaccum that only exists for them.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

To be fair if this happens they will just claim it was the company again.

'The club' apparentley exists in some seperate entity vaccum that only exists for them.

Yeah but is there an appetite amongst the orcs to hand over even more dosh. To engage with another share issue for another new club. To TUPE over yet another set of players, managers, staff etc. To start life (again) in the bottom division. To be devoid of TV moneys for another (minimum of ) three years and of course the Euro ban starting from scratch. Cannae see it.

Yeah but is there an appetite amongst the orcs to hand over even more dosh. To engage with another share issue for another new club. To TUPE over yet another set of players, managers, staff etc. To start life (again) in the bottom division. To be devoid of TV moneys for another (minimum of ) three years and of course the Euro ban starting from scratch. Cannae see it.

A lot of them would quite honestly have nothing left if some reincarnation of Old Rangers did not exist.

Hence the reason they are so desperate to cling on to the ashes of their old team.

The 54 titles won by Old Rangers are a massive self esteem boost to the dregs that make up a large part of their support.

I'm not surprised that they don't accept the truth tbh.

Edited by MikeyWellFan

Which Rangers are entitled to do if they feel there are grounds for complaint. But that's not what my post referred to, it's the online mobilisation of faux fury designed to intimidate and prevent free expression and opinion.

But then again, I think you know that and, as always, it's another attempt by certain individuals to deflect from the bigger issues surrounding Rangers instead of asking the hard questions of your club's custodians which might allay the worst fears of many of their fans.

Sorry Bendarroch but this is pretty much how i see it.

We are being robbed...That is my hard earned money those shysters are lining their already bulging pockets with!

We have gangsters on the Board of Rangers. Not just a couple of dodgy businessmen but out and out thug gangsters...On our Board FFS!!

We have a war going on in the boardroom the outcome of which will make or break Rangers.

There is so much going on at the moment i am not even going to depress myself listing it all. While all this is going on we have our support up in arms and united and preparing to take on the World because Jim Spence expressed his opinion on national radio station. That opinion, wrongly imo, is the opinion of a few journalists and they have stated it in the past and i am sure they will state it in the future. So what? I couldn't care less what they say regarding oldco/newco/old club/dead club etc etc...It doesn't change or affect my opinion or should it affect change the opinion of any Rangers supporter. Let them believe what they want to believe.

At the end of the day Bendarroch you can argue until you are blue in the face but people will believe what they want to believe...I know i do. I want to believe my club is still my club and nothing anybody says is ever going to change that!

If only our support could unite against the 'enemies' within as they do against the perceived 'enemies' on the outside!