Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And that's a question nobody knows the answer to - can't be the clumpany, or they'd have a bit more in the bank, one would have thought.

But enough frivolity - are there any more of those hilarious "Jum Spence" piss-take twitter posts? Crack me right up, they do.

It's funny when Jim Spence is tweeting or re tweeting 'Jum Spence'.

Yes

Then you should ask them why in the associations rules & regulations why they ask the club itself to supply,

1, The players registrations when it's the company that runs them ?.

2, Why and how can a club own a stadium when it has no in-house department for owning the property as it is registered under the company name and is owned and operated by a mythical company ?.

3, Why is the club responsible for the releasing of the companies accounts when the company runs the club ?.

4, Why is it the club that gets fined for a financial insolvency event when it's the company that is at fault ?.

5, Why doesn't the company get docked points for running the club into insolvency ?.

6, Why doesn't the association rules & regulations differentiate between the club & the company and apparently sees it in sections as the very same entity unless there is an insolvency event ?.

7, Why where The rangers not docked points at the start of last season when it was still suffering from an insolvency until the 3rd of August 2012 ?.

8, Why do UEFA define a club as a footballing company as did the SFA & SPL until Rangers were about to go tits up from a high height before 2010 ?.

:)

Not unexpected to see a Rangers fan unconcerned about someone possibly losing their job.

Why is he losing his job? I thought that was just an internet rumour?

Didn't see much concern from people like yourself when hundreds could have lost their jobs at Ibrox and Murray Park.

Is wee Jum one of the people who take you seriously?

Have you noticed the quality and quantity of absolute nutters that Jum is cosying up to on Twatter of late?

He's absolute besties these days with fathead of scotzine - and a variety of the scarier loose cannons from the sporting wing political extremities.

Why is he losing his job? I thought that was just an internet rumour?

Didn't see much concern from people like yourself when hundreds could have lost their jobs at Ibrox and Murray Park.

I didn't hear or see much sympathy for the businesses that lost money when the old club died and not much about the millions it defaulted on either,but you felt the need to take a moral stance eh ?.

FAIL.

Absolute disaster as usual for Becky here. :lol:

Best to just reconcile yourself to the fact a large number of your fans are utter mindless morons instead of defending the indefensible.

Oscar Wilde's quote about foxhunters makes me think of the Sevconians abuse of Spency.

''The unspeakable in full pursuit of the inedible.''

Can't wait for Jum to turn on the sporting wing - we will not be hearing of 'Spency' then.

:lol:

What a cretin you are.

How does that comment have any relevance to what I posted.

And EK Jags don't have a sporting wing so he'll always be Spency to me.

Incidently: has anybody on this thread ever seen a Sevconian comment on the ASA ruling that Rangers Inter can no longer claim to be the world's most succesful club.

I haven't.

Like poor wee Bendarroch, their only skills are deflection and bringing shame on their country.

What a cretin you are.

How does that comment have any relevance to what I posted.

And EK Jags don't have a sporting wing so he'll always be Spency to me.

Incidently: has anybody on this thread ever seen a Sevconian comment on the ASA ruling that Rangers Inter can no longer claim to be the world's most succesful club.

I haven't.

Like poor wee Bendarroch, their only skills are deflection and bringing shame on their country.

Not sure there is such a ruling. Rangers are certainly still displaying the adverts at the airport.

Have you noticed the quality and quantity of absolute nutters that Jum is cosying up to on Twatter of late?

He's absolute besties these days with fathead of scotzine - and a variety of the scarier loose cannons from the sporting wing political extremities.

My God, you mean he's... He's *responding to Tweets*?! The horror, the horror...

Surely Spence must be sacked now. Nobody who responds to messages on social media networks can possibly be trusted to comment on football games.

Including Scott 'mince' McMenemy, Stella McGlone and the delightful Ms Haggerty.

He yearns for their "respect", reminds me of the WKR....