Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

AB, I'd give up on arguing with Gordon. He'll drag you down to his level of idiocy and then beat you with experience.

Is there any chance that you could translate Jums tweets for me as my Dundonian isn't up to scratch?

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence56m

Un soaludauruty wae mah trauns dumunshunul sulf @bbcjimspence ah shull be takun ae breauk fae thu Twuttur fur ae few daes... ah'll be bauck!

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favourite

More

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence2h

AH'M GOAWUN NAEWHUR!!! POOWER TO RA PEPE.. hawd oan, thuts twa much like bluddy WATP... soad thut fur ae gemme ae soadurs!

Check his Twitter feed. And hate to think what kind of pm's received.

Glad it's all so amusing for you.

I mean it's not like the 'blue yins' have previous for this sort of behaviour. :rolleyes:

'The blue yins'. Wait, is that the fans? Or the club? Or the company? I get so mixed up.

Is there any chance that you could translate Jums tweets for me as my Dundonian isn't up to scratch?

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence56m

Un soaludauruty wae mah trauns dumunshunul sulf @bbcjimspence ah shull be takun ae breauk fae thu Twuttur fur ae few daes... ah'll be bauck!

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favourite

More

Jum Spence ‏@jum_spence2h

AH'M GOAWUN NAEWHUR!!! POOWER TO RA PEPE.. hawd oan, thuts twa much like bluddy WATP... soad thut fur ae gemme ae soadurs!

This is a joke right?!

No problem. Just as soon as you translate 'Eh, ra club an ra company, different things, so they are' for me.

Best ask one of the Celtic fans, the "Ra" is their thing afterall.

Now my translation please...

I sometimes think Bennett might be the worst poster on the entire Internet.

Aye, certainly the only one who seems to find his "wit" amusing, since Tedi went and formed his breakaway thread.

Jim Spence is from Dundee - let's take the piss out of his accent. Fucking hilarious.