Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Found it, unfortunately it's behind a pay wall so I can't read it :(

Anyways, here is an Q&A answering what would happen in the event of the CVA failing

It's from June 2012. Funny enough, no mention the club is separate from the company

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18413384

Get it from his Twitter link? @GrahamSpiers

Written by the guy who regularly makes a big arse of himself on national television :lol: :lol: :lol:  

And 'forgot' to mention to anyone that he's happy to receive payment from the Biased Bigoted Corrupt. :lol:

And he's meant to be one of the more intelligent buns. Fud of the highest magnitude.

I think Jim Spence is the one who is due an apology :(

If the BBC have sacked him, i do hope he takes them to court, no matter what the zombies say their club did die when they were liquidated.

The BBC have sh*t themselves over this one, they probably feared for the safety of their staff :(

It is now being suggested he has asked for voluntary resignation, maybe due to the fact his bosses apologized on his behalf to stop the zombies from going rabid :(

Edited by wulliamwallace

Taking up a post at Ibrox...£300,000 PA

If you can't beat them join them as Jim 'no matter how you dress it up the history died when the CVA was rejected' Traynor once told me.

I think Jim Spence is the one who is due an apology   :(

If the BBC have sacked him, i do hope he takes them to court, no matter what the zombies say their club did die when they were liquidated.

The BBC have sh*t themselves over this one, they probably feared for the safety of their staff :(

It is now being suggested he has asked for voluntary resignation, maybe due to the fact his bosses apologized on his behalf to stop the zombies from going rabid :(

Even with a voluntary resignation he could possibly have a case for constructive dismissal.

The Ginger Ninja is quite right to resign (IF indeed he has).

The BBC are willingly colluding with TRIFC and the SFA in the falsehood of this theory of "continuation". It is side-splittingly funny that the SevCo Loyal haven't yet grasped this. As far as the cretins within the SFA are concerned there is only ONE marketable product within the Scottish game and that is the venomous (sorry - atmospheric) Bigot Match and the sooner they see it back the happier they will be.

The fluffy vague definitions of the DEMISE of Rangers are quite deliberate. It gives the Bears something to hang onto and continue pumping funds into the NEW entity whilst professing that nothing has changed. This is demonstrably crucial to the SFA who want to have the aforementioned derby back on the calendar for making money also.

The BBC (Scotland) grunts simply have to react to the weeping and wailing of defiant, ignorant Bears who make the most noise because it's a publicly funded body. The BBC (SportScotland) is a fucking mess, polluted by the very worst of examples of old pals acts and favour casting amongst semi (at a stretch) intelligent former players and fawning half-arsed presenters gob smacked to be talking to somebody he once saw on a bubblegum card.

Offended by Spences' comments ? I don't fuckin think so!!

After all.............they don't care.