Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Again no attempt, my description of you was 100% spot on.

No point Bino has laid it out pretty adequately. Everyone with any semblance of intelligence is aware of the situation in Scotland.

I knew a guy at uni. once who was in the Plymouth Brethern. There was no debating with him. His answer to everything was " I believe "

You're a bit like that, lacking the faculty to rationally analyse the facts, instead blindly believing in your fantasy world.

If we look back it's obvious that D&P were only going to sell to one group, Green himself has admitted that he knew in Febuary that he was getting the club, while D&P were stringing everyone else along.

Should we as fans send a message to Green and not renew our season tickets? (I went to games on a game by game basis this season but was considering getting an ST again)

I'm still shocked (well, bemused) that Haudit'n'Daudit were allowed to sell so quickly and at such a discount to Green. Absolutely no benefit to the creditors (who got the grand sum of feck all).

And now we appear to have Green saying TCFKAR are worth half-a-billion!

In order to belive greens version you need to believe whyte walked away with a pound ...anyone believe that?

OK. let me try. Explain what support for terrorist groups, songs of religious hatred, racial abuse, obsession with history from 300+ years ago in a foreign country, or political( :lol:) stance on the affairs of Northern Ireland do you ever hear from fans of any football club, except two?

Alright, that's not exactly debunking your nonsense, Tedi, but I think we're all tired of this "minority" shite we hear from both arse cheeks.

You support them, explain their mindset. Like why did the club not sell you all rangers flags for your protest - why did it have to be the Union Jack? Why do you think, even though rangers obviously raise plenty for the Forces, the MoD actually got embarrassed enough by their carrying on to publicly distance themselves from rangers?

Union Jacks, are you sure?

Idiot.

I'm still shocked (well, bemused) that Haudit'n'Daudit were allowed to sell so quickly and at such a discount to Green. Absolutely no benefit to the creditors (who got the grand sum of feck all).

And now we appear to have Green saying TCFKAR are worth half-a-billion!

Green talks shite, as a support we really need to wake up.

My point was that a city the size of Glasgow would have 2 huge clubs who would be rivals and have huge supports drawn from all over Scotland.

Tell me this, in your fantasy Scotland without religion (and, it seems, with a completely different set of clubs from what we have today -- silly me and various others for not automatically realising this from your original post), how many fans would each your two Glasgow Giants have, expressed as a percentage of what Rangers and Celtic have today? Let me know if the question isn't clear enough, I am very keen to know whether you feel religion has any effect on attendances.

No, I felt it necessary to print hard copies of your output from today (as seen above) and retire to my library with a fine Armagnac and a Cohiba in order to peruse your contribution and appreciate the fine and subtle points you bring to this thread. I concluded that you're a buffoon, if you're interested.

Thanks for asking, mind.

I like the idea of WRK in 'his library'. Bound copies of The Beano and The Dandy with the odd, plain-bound copy of the 1963 Playboy that his Daddy pretends not to know about.

8)

If we look back it's obvious that D&P were only going to sell to one group, Green himself has admitted that he knew in Febuary that he was getting the club, while D&P were stringing everyone else along.

Should we as fans send a message to Green and not renew our season tickets? (I went to games on a game by game basis this season but was considering getting an ST again)

Well fcuk me silly Benny that was bar far your best post in ages and got a well deserved greenie :blink:

Tell me this, in your fantasy Scotland without religion (and, it seems, with a completely different set of clubs from what we have today -- silly me and various others for not automatically realising this from your original post), how many fans would each your two Glasgow Giants have, expressed as a percentage of what Rangers and Celtic have today? Let me know if the question isn't clear enough, I am very keen to know whether you feel religion has any effect on attendances.

Kudos for keeping going. I couldn't be bothered with him.

He won't answer, just like the other amigos when you ask a hard question which requires a definitive answer.

Best of luck.

Manchester has a population of less than Glasgow, it supports 2 huge teams with massive followings that draw support from all over England (and beyond), this was caused by religion I suppose?

Only one Manchester club has this following and it was brought about in the modern age by marketing of the glamour of the club.

Not as reprehensible as using religion as a marketing tool!

Manchester has a population of less than Glasgow, it supports 2 huge teams with massive followings that draw support from all over England (and beyond), this was caused by religion I suppose?

No it wasn't. Religion isn't the only thing that affects crowds. There are a myriad of factors and hey are not mutually exclusive.

Can you answer my question please, rather than deflecting onto England?

Kudos for keeping going. I couldn't be bothered with him.

He won't answer, just like the other amigos when you ask a hard question which requires a definitive answer.

Best of luck.

Trying my best, I cannot sit and watch someone make such a ridiculous claim then refuse to acknowledge they maybe got it a bit wrong.

Ah right you are now admitting that a City can have 2 huge clubs with huge fanbases which are rivals not fuelled by religion then?

High probablity that the % would be the same, football clubs use a myriad of factors to promote rivalry, rivalry sells.

Yes a city can have 2 huge clubs with 2 huge fanbases... I have never (repeat never) said otherwise. You seem to be inventing things I've not said then arguing against them. Interesting tactic.

We have however got to the crux of your point after your initial attempt not to answer... you believe in an alternate universe that 2 clubs in Glasgow without religion would be supported by the same number of people as support Rangers and Celtic today. On the basis that they would be rivals, and somehow this rivalry would "fill in" for the religious angle. I'll say that I do understand the point you are making here but I believe it is grossly naïve and wishful. So many fans from all over Scotland -- especially for Celtic -- default based on religion. You cannot replace that huge pull with simple "rivalry", and if you weren't so insistent on defending your point then hopefully you could see that.

Why is, "Scotland without religion" a fantasy? Most Bears on here have no religion. Most of us could not give a toss about stuff like this.

I am not trying to argue the rights or wrongs of religion to sell football, you are.

Ah right, so when Man Utd won the euro cup in the 60`s they were not a huge club then, or are you counting this as the modern era?

My mate who I met in 1990 had supported them since a child, he was brought up in Burton upon Trent, so by my reckoning he started supporting them in the early seventies, was this the modern era?

So Man City are not Man Utd`s rival then?

I would say united see Liverpool as bigger rivals.

I am not trying to argue the rights or wrongs of religion to sell football, you are.

He is pointing out that religion has upwardly affected your attendances, which is key to your original assertion that, in a world without religion, Glasgow would have 2 clubs just as well supported as Rangers & Celtic. Is it possible for you to grasp this without referring to Manchester constantly? I am going to take a wild guess here that you don't work in any sort of scientific field, because the comparison with Manchester is futile on many levels.

Why is, "Scotland without religion" a fantasy? Most Bears on here have no religion. Most of us could not give a toss about stuff like this.

And yet your avatar focuses on Ulster Unionism - a cause which is not solely political in its roots or motives.