Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Could have something to do with their father having an unnatural obsession with them, I bet your kids are no strangers to the goings on at Rangers Football club.

Kids often rebel against their parents, if any of your brood want to piss you off big time then I can think of no better way.

Frankly, Tedi, the mindset which believes that after all the shenanigans of the last couple of years, and playing in the bottom tier of Scottish football, and having no accounts, and having cheated many of much, and eventually died, that what you spend your hard-earned on is rangers - that's what's unnatural.

Downright fucking weird, in fact.

FWIW, my kids couldn't give a f**k about goings-on at any club - one is socially active on Killie forums, one occasionally goes to Bootham Crescent with her mates.

This isn't about football, Tedi. It's about lying, cheating, immoral scum getting away with malfeasance on a grand scale. As you lot cannot rationalise the deep disdain felt for your club and their successors as anything other than "jealousy", then I really can't expect you to understand.

If anyone was "jealous" of rangers fans, they could simply declare themselves to be one. Unless there's an exam, or some other kind of selection procedure?

It's not as if you saved a penalty in a cup-final, or Bennett scored a hat-trick to win the league, is it? So why should being a fan of a Glasgow team who lives in A*rshire, Ulster, or Aberdeen make one a better person? A large part of the football fraternity, not just in Scotland, has an expression for such people. Care to guess what it is?

Pile of bollox.

You really need to get over yourself, I am a football fan, supported Rangers for 35 years, the majority of fans I know are decent human beings, I do not lie, I am not scum, I do not cheat, so why would I support a team that you claim do.

The level of hatred you frequently display on this forum is unhealthy and way beyond the majority of people who post here, most of them are on the wind up, with you it is 100% serious obsessive hate.

You need help.

I don't know, Tedi. It is an indication why you will never understand me, and I will continue to not understand you. I respect your right to follow whichever team you wish. I cannot understand why any decent person would choose to follow either of the Glasgow pair while being aware of the history, affiliations, and racial/religious standpoints assumed. Narrows acceptable candidates down to the innocent or terminally stupid, IMO.

We hear this "most rangers fans I know are decent people" trotted out endlessly, but when they forget themselves, or think nobody's looking, the "traditional" views come bubbling up. Same with the other lot. As "global brands", I cannot see any criteria for following either team other than an approval and acceptance of what the "minority" supporters of each say, do and sing. Both "brands" encourage this shite because they know where the money is.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the admission documents for Rangers International as required by AIM Rule 26?

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=RFC&ArticleCode=ri1lwu93&ArticleHeadline=Admission_to_AIM_and_First_Day_of_Dealings

If the Rangers legend (sic) and major stakeholder sticks his head in the sand, why shouldn't the rest of the fans?

Sally must stay!

Re-view that interview with the thought that the pieman was denying any clue aboots Scottish fitba - his opening line is claasic "I didn't know about it, it's complete news to me................."

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

wunfellaff

according to the document filed before Rangers listed (http://www.investegate.co.uk/aim/rns/sch-1--rangers-international-football-club-plc/201212050956047840S/)

it can be found at www.rangers.co.uk

The documents are not on this site and therefore Rangers International are in breach of the AIM listing rules.

Same old, same old....

Breaking Rules then, Breaking Rules Now, Breaking Rules forever.

It may be that the world's biggest pub team don't have to adhere to any rules that they didn't initiate.

Edited by strichener

Why are you bringing up religion with me?, I never talk about religion, I could not give a fcuk about religion, if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry, they would find something to promote this rivalry, yes rivalry sells, yes football clubs are in the habit of selling a product to their fans and yes football fans are in the habit of paying for it.

None of this is any justification for the amount of hatred you display, you are correct I could never begin to understand this.

Even by your standards, that is total nonsense.

wunfellaff

according to the document filed before Rangers listed (http://www.investegate.co.uk/aim/rns/sch-1--rangers-international-football-club-plc/201212050956047840S/)

it can be found at www.rangers.co.uk

The documents are not on this site and therefore Rangers International are in breach of the AIM listing rules.

Same old, same old....

Breaking Rules then, Breaking Rules Now, Breaking Rules forever.

It may be that the world's biggest pub team don't have to adhere to any rules that they didn't initiate.

Administration error IMO.

if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry, they would find something to promote this rivalry, yes rivalry sells, yes football clubs are in the habit of selling a product to their fans and yes football fans are in the habit of paying for it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most deluded thing I have read for a long, long time... possibly in my whole puff!!

Edited by Tess Tickles

Administration error IMO.

I demand an investigation,

Whoever is in charge of administration should be sacked! First they forgot to send off the cheques to HMRC etc. and now they don't publish information required by the stock exchange. Gross misconduct I say. Who is the administrator? I demand to know.

Why are you bringing up religion with me?, I never talk about religion, I could not give a fcuk about religion, if religion did not exist you would still have 2 big clubs in glasgow with the same amount of supporters and the same rivalry,

A contender for Pie and Bovril's Pish post of the Year....

you'll have to go some to top this absolute belter....