Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok that went off topic rapidly, any more deflecting from Rangers supporters away from the current issue in the news today?. :lol:

The Rangers fans going on and on about SPL clubs support only shows an envy of not being in the SPL. The unconcern from Rangers fans right now over their clubs plight is remarkably familiar ground. ;)

You claimed that i'd be advocating boycotts, so seeing as i never mentioned anything like that.

You are a liar.

Yes I did, and you did. How else would you describe a mass refusal to withhold ST money? In one word?

I'm not a liar, Bennett. I just have a better command of language than you. HTH. Weasel.

Heh, heh. Picking up a Bennett accusation and embellishing it. After Bendarroch's place if he resigns from the Amigos, are we? :lol:

I live in a world where football isn;t the only thing - strange to tell, for most of us it IS only a game, and we don't need to immerse ourselves in a "culture" of 17th century history and "folk songs" to validate our existences.

My attendance or not in the recent past has no relevance. I suggest you concentrate on your own club/company/institution/clumpany, as it looks like things are going to get interesting again. Meanwhile, the rest of us can enjoy your uncertainty and continuing travails as light relief.

Of all the utter shite ypu have posted this right up there with the best.

Firstly i have more in my life than football ... you have little in yours outside this one thread.

As for ME concentrating on MY team Bwahahahahahaha. Excellent big chap.

Aww poor wee soul, feeling under attack are we?

Ok will give you a break.

Under attack from what?. :lol:

Just enjoying watching you and the other bears on here squirming around looking to deflect and distract away from the current topic as it seems too overwhelming for you. Please continue.

Angiogram on Weds there revealed damage to all arteries - I've been advised to prepare for a quadruple bypass.

I haven't a clue what to think about it or, indeed, how I feel. I'm not scared, but then the whole experience to date feels like it's happening outside of me.

I'll find out next week when I'll get taken in. A challenging summer ahead for sure.

Hope it goes well for you Ben.

By god your lot could be doing with some of your sense and good humour, rather than the numpties at he helm. Chuckie, Jabba et al have not been great over the last day or two.

Get well soon and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Yes I did, and you did. How else would you describe a mass refusal to withhold ST money? In one word?

I'm not a liar, Bennett. I just have a better command of language than you. HTH. Weasel.

Seeing as i never renewed my season ticket this season and went on a game to games basis, does this mean that i advocated boycott this season? Ofcourse it doesn't you jumped the gun and got it wrong again.

You're a liar, plain and simple.

So these glory hunting Ayr fans actually become Rangers fans when we reach a European cup final.

How does that work?

I know you're making a wee joke here Ted, but seriously, you'd be surprised.

I know Doonhamers who attended both the Cup finals Rangers reached in May 2008. They had no qualms over supporting Rangers in Manchester, but Queens at Hampden.

Personally, I don't get it.

Personally I do not get caught up on these things, I have been to 3 Arbroath games this season and each time cheered when they scored, hell I even wore a lichties scarf to keep my neck warm.

That's a question of going along to take in a game featuring a team near where you live.

It's hardly the same as travelling distance to watch teams in finals, one of which was very difficult to get tickets for.

The papers today make very, very funny reading. Good old Whytey back on the scene. Remember, if the newco goes tits up, it doesn't matter. It's only the holding company! :lol:

You got that wrong - iprobably Rangers International - the public company of the holding company of the club. So the big hoose Sevco can stay open

Cannot really agree with this either, if Arbroath got to a final, I would get offered a ticket, which of course I would accept and pay for.

Are you saying it would be wrong for me to attend?

No, I'm saying it's wrong for you to attend Ibrox. ;)

So these glory hunting Ayr fans actually become Rangers fans when we reach a European cup final.

How does that work?

No, my point was they come out the woodwork like any other gloryhunter. Bennett asked a daft question, he got a daft answer.

Cannot really agree with this either, if Arbroath got to a final, I would get offered a ticket, which of course I would accept and pay for.

Are you saying it would be wrong for me to attend?

The point you make is actually relevant and supports the answer I gave Bennett earlier.

He wondered why diddy sides can't harness the support they take to Cup Finals. A big part of the answer is that many of those in attendance would not identify themselves primarily as fans of said diddy. We had literally thousands of such types in the Queens end in 2008.

There's nothing much Queens can do about that, other than reach Cup Finals in perpetuity.