Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nonsense SPL fans stated that they'd make up the difference of having no Rangers in the league and fill their grounds every fortnight.

Aye.big tam the hibs fan said him.along with his supporters club would mulitiply themselves by a factor of 5 and fill the ground :lol:

Nonsense SPL fans stated that they'd make up the difference of having no Rangers in the league and fill their grounds every fortnight.

Aye.big tam the hibs fan said him.along with his supporters club would mulitiply themselves by a factor of 5 and fill the ground :lol:

You're a blowhard Norman, nothing but a blowhard.

You had no intention of ever buying any season tickets for Kilmarnock.

The words you used were "fantasist" and "liar", Bennett.

f**k off with your defamation, and don't pretend you have the first clue about my intentions.

Anyone who wonders why the rest of society hold rangers and their fans in contempt need only read your input here - more concerned with slandering others than addressing their own problems.

Betliiting the simply grotesque was the objective of all of Scottish fitba. We achieved it.

Now zombies came back even more grotesque and threatening to close clubs by their great boycotts, I think padlocking the gates of Ibroke is not enuf - I feel we need N Korea to nuke the place.

Honest tedster, yer swallowers are that detestable

Another ^^^^^^^^^ post brought to you courtesy of ....

tumblr_lyxkmf0bX51r00aw8o1_400.jpg

Can you prove this? I remember nothing of the sort. Where were we getting the extra fans from? A breeding program would not yeild any significant results for 12 years given most clubs hand out freebies to under 12s, and mitosis only works at cellular level.

The words you used were "fantasist" and "liar", Bennett.

f**k off with your defamation, and don't pretend you have the first clue about my intentions.

Anyone who wonders why the rest of society hold rangers and their fans in contempt need only read your input here - more concerned with slandering others than addressing their own problems.

Those words sum you perfectly, a liar and fantasist.

I forgot about hypocrite, how remiss of me

My conscience is completely clear on the boycotting issues.

I grant you that, and know you were not a swallow swallower and revelling in any Hearts or Dumfi pain. But Cevco have become beyond a joke and just a cancer upon fitba. You say you are a fitba fan, so presumably not swallow, swallowing just for sectarian reasons and will find a local club to support once Chaz does a runner wi the tea money.

Can you prove this? I remember nothing of the sort. Where were we getting the extra fans from? A breeding program would not yeild any significant results for 12 years given most clubs hand out freebies to under 12s, and mitosis only works at cellular level.

Where do the extra fans come from when said teams reach cup semi finals and finals?

Must have missed it, where did you see this mass supporters alignment claim?. :lol:

Always worth a stat attack, you know. ;)

What is Rangers home average attendance so far this season, how does this compare to last season in the SPL average 46,324?.

Of course he can't.

Most delicious part of today so far? Bennett finally realising that "this thign stinks to high heaven", and advocating boycotts and militancy. Sort of like the majority of us were suggesting to rangers fans oh, about a year ago..... :lol:

Dopey twat probably believes Iraq was invaded on the back of reliable intelligence.

Where do the extra fans come from when said teams reach cup semi finals and finals?

Don't know, don't care. Show me where SPL fans promised their clubs they would make up any short fall in the numbers.

Of course he can't.

Most delicious part of today so far? Bennett finally realising that "this thign stinks to high heaven", and advocating boycotts and militancy. Sort of like the majority of us were suggesting to rangers fans oh, about a year ago..... :lol:

Dopey twat probably believes Iraq was invaded on the back of reliable intelligence.

It's the same stance that i've had for the past year Norman.

Same old norman, same old lies.

It is no wonder many of the SPL fans have not flocked to see their teams, according to your viewpoint paying money to watch football is purely about lining someone else's pockets, perhaps the the SPL fans are taking the first steps in a fight against capitalism.

Don't know about other clubs but I believe our average is up on last season. I would ask you how Rangers are doing but they've been proven to cook the books so there's little point.

Don't know, don't care. Show me where SPL fans promised their clubs they would make up any short fall in the numbers.

You show me where they never?

Everyone knows what said at the time, SPL fans were going to buy extra tickets for games and have sell o :lol: t saturdays and it was going to be a whole new utopia.

You show me where they never?

Everyone knows what said at the time, SPL fans were going to buy extra tickets for games and have sell o :lol: t saturdays and it was going to be a whole new utopia.

They never, everywhere.

Look they never in this post, they never in your post, they only place they did was inside your head and I don't really want to even peep in there.

Those words sum you perfectly, a liar and fantasist.

I forgot about hypocrite, how remiss of me

So there's three descriptions of me - for none of which you have any proof. You don't like me - I get that. I, in return, think you are a contemptible little weasel.

The difference, Bennett, is that I provide examples, quotes and other proof to back up my opinion of you. I don't throw vile abuse at members of your family, alive or dead - I have no idea if you have a family.

I have never hidden my contempt for both of Glasgow's bigoted "institutions", yet you feel it appropriate to slander me by suggesting allegiance to celtic.

I have always shown you, and all other posters, the respect of addressing them as they wish. You feel it necessary to insult me and others with your "amusing" epithets.

You claim to hate discrimination, yet every reference to your club's ex-partners is laden with anti-irish sentiment.

Yep. contemptible weasel just about nails it. Have a nice day now.