Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Angiogram on Weds there revealed damage to all arteries - I've been advised to prepare for a quadruple bypass.

I haven't a clue what to think about it or, indeed, how I feel. I'm not scared, but then the whole experience to date feels like it's happening outside of me.

I'll find out next week when I'll get taken in. A challenging summer ahead for sure.

Get Well, Stay Well, Amigo!

You really shouldn't be putting any faith in this man or holding anything that he says as any kind of standpoint to revere. He's been shown up as a liar - time and time again.

As has been said many times before - I don't support these c***s in suits. I support The Rangers.

When he's long gone - and he will be soon enough - we'll still be there.

All true.

This latest just serves to further confirm what we all already know: Rangers have fallen into the hands of yet another duplicitous chancer.

If it wasn't so bloody funny and deserved, you'd almost feel sorry for their fans.

It's funny you should say that as I did start to feel a smidgen of pity while thinking about it.

Briefly, though.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-charles-green-craig-whyte

Rangers' consortium leader Charles Green denies links to Craig Whyte

• Green says he met Whyte for the first time last week

"On any suggestion of a previous connection, Green said: "It was complete rubbish. I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London."

Green has been afforded exclusive‑bidder status three months after Rangers entered administration. The former Sheffield United chief executive aims to take the club out of that form via a company voluntary arrangement on 6 June but such a move depends on the support of key creditors, HM Revenue and Customs among them."

Cheers.

If I was a Rangers fan I'd believe every word he said but then again for me to start supporting Rangers I'd need a lobotomy.

Some reminders

Going back to a story from February, Ticketus taking Craig Whyte to court to claim back the 27m he used to buhttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ticketus-turn-up-heat-ex-rangers-owner-1710991y Rangers.

From January - Insolvency firm BDO who are overseeing the wind up order of Rangers 2012 PLC are pursuing a 25m claim against Craig Whyte's former lawyers. http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/208894-rangers-oldco-liquidators-pursue-craig-whytes-ex-lawyers-for-25m/

October 2012 Duff & Phelps asked Craig Whyte to lie over Ticket Us deal - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20088667

The Scotsman - Craig Whyte says he did nothing crooked at Rangers http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/craig-whyte-says-he-did-nothing-crooked-at-rangers-1-2792182

Also David Murray in the news today as his firm posts a 97m loss - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-22041145

All true.

This latest just serves to further confirm what we all already know: Rangers have fallen into the hands of yet another duplicitous chancer.

If it wasn't so bloody funny and deserved, you'd almost feel sorry for their fans.

Aye, almost. I reckon they deserve better.

:lol:

Angiogram on Weds there revealed damage to all arteries - I've been advised to prepare for a quadruple bypass.

I haven't a clue what to think about it or, indeed, how I feel. I'm not scared, but then the whole experience to date feels like it's happening outside of me.

I'll find out next week when I'll get taken in. A challenging summer ahead for sure.

Just do what ye're told ref: diet, exercise, and all that malarkey. We are all inclined to think we know our own bodies, but these guys know what they're talking about. I fully expect you to be infesting the D2 (or D3 ;)) forum next season. Now take it easy.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/13/rangers-charles-green-craig-whyte

Rangers' consortium leader Charles Green denies links to Craig Whyte

• Green says he met Whyte for the first time last week

"On any suggestion of a previous connection, Green said: "It was complete rubbish. I met Craig Whyte for the very first time a week last Tuesday in London."

Green has been afforded exclusive‑bidder status three months after Rangers entered administration. The former Sheffield United chief executive aims to take the club out of that form via a company voluntary arrangement on 6 June but such a move depends on the support of key creditors, HM Revenue and Customs among them."

It's the battle of the liars here, it's Don Quixote v Walter Mitty.

Sorry to hear that old bean.

Best of luck and all that.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

As has been said many times before - I don't support these c***s in suits. I support The Rangers.

When he's long gone - and he will be soon enough - we'll still be there.

That's probably the best course of action to take and I suppose it's not the fans who align themselves with your view that I'm referring to. Although, while you might well still be here, he's still in a position to do a lot of damage and I'm sure that you'd feel more confident with someone more fitting in charge of your club. How long until some sections of your fans start to feel alienated, deeply suspicious and less willing to support the regime - in whatever form that takes?

It's the ones that have taken to calling him Mr Green and seem to see him as some kind of one man crusade against all the ills of Scottish Football that I think are letting their emotional investment influence their rationality.

I am puzzled why WRK can't concentrate at the moment. In what way are you concentrating on Killie? You haven't been to one game all season ffs. You were shouting about season tickets for all the family in the summer ya blowhard.

He's a liar, plain and simple. The sad thing is that fantasists like him were listened to last season by club chairmen, when they should have been ignored.

Sooner or later it will all play out, not much we can do as fans apart from follow on fill their pockets.

Fixed Tedi.

How's it looking for that season ticket refund? I think you'd have a better chance pursuing Craig Whyte than the SFL tbh.

That's probably the best course of action to take and I suppose it's not the fans who align themselves with your view that I'm referring to. Although, while you might well still be here, he's still in a position to do a lot of damage and I'm sure that you'd feel more confident with someone more fitting in charge of your club. How long until some sections of your fans start to feel alienated, deeply suspicious and less willing to support the regime - in whatever form that takes?

It's the ones that have taken to calling him Mr Green and seem to see him as some kind of one man crusade against all the ills of Scottish Football that I think are letting their emotional investment influence their rationality.

Very true, Shades. The deference shown by a large part of support to whoever is "the man in the big hoose" does not help them at all. Questions need to be asked - like they are at every other club, where fans' groups get really involved and demand to know what's going on. Some of the pantomimes we saw reported as Charlie got the ball rolling were embarrassing, from Bomber ranting like a lunatic to the desperate pleas for an orange away kit.

As time has gone on, Green's statements have become more inconsistent, to the point where I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time. He has, however, played to the gallery like a master, and criticism of him is seen as criticism of rangers - at which point the Horde mobilise, and the siege mentality kicks in. Sociologically and psychologically fascinating for the rest of us, but do they seriously not see how badly things could go here?

This is it, they are mere custodians, will be a happy man when Green and his cohorts f**k off, you have to start to wonder if all these sharks are somehow connected Murray - Whyte - D & P - Green, I have no doubt there are bonds here for financial gain.

Sooner or later it will all play out, not much we can do as fans apart from follow on.

....and laugh.

This is it, they are mere custodians, will be a happy man when Green and his cohorts f**k off, you have to start to wonder if all these sharks are somehow connected Murray - Whyte - D & P - Green, I have no doubt there are bonds here for financial gain.

Sooner or later it will all play out, not much we can do as fans apart from follow on.

If we look back it's obvious that D&P were only going to sell to one group, Green himself has admitted that he knew in Febuary that he was getting the club, while D&P were stringing everyone else along.

Should we as fans send a message to Green and not renew our season tickets? (I went to games on a game by game basis this season but was considering getting an ST again)

Your problem here, Tedi, is what he's going to leave behind him. It won't be a massive club with money no object, that's for damn sure.

You should have started to wonder about connections between these sharks when everybody else did - during administration. If you read back, you'll find plenty of speculation - all dismissed as "tic wet dreams", of course.