Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why thank you - your posts have been as illuminating and imformative as ever. Could I follow you on TWATTER or summat for more insights?

"We all agree you're a Fud though" - explain who all in the world are your "we"

Probably the general population.

Something does not quite add with these figures the Rhecord are giving out.

The Queens park game in October they are claiming was 34k, rangers claimed 49k, I was there and I can say right now that 34K figure is bollox, anyone at the game will confirm it was packed.

If Rangers are indeed adding in their ST`s which have been confirmed at 38K then why have they reported only 34k at our game against Annan, mathematical impossibility.

Well this was a Rhecord article, not the 1st time they have printed bollox.

Ibrox was mobbed that day - I can't get my head round the story at all.

According to the recordo we are including season tickets to bump up our crowd figures yet our last attendence was lower than our season ticket numbers.The records having a giraffe.

Thats the police head count figure you are looking at , all rangers fake public attendances are over 40k which is more than the STs

Thats the police head count figure you are looking at , all rangers fake public attendances are over 40k which is more than the STs

You already replied to this 4 hours ago using the Captain Kirk ID, you seem to be mixed up.

You never learn Wullie.

Read the hate online - and thought f**k paying a single penny directly into any of those clubs ever again.

I'll have to wait and see how I feel about Hampden when the time comes.

I think it's odd the way lots of fans now view going to the football as primarily about giving money to someone. It used to be about paying to watch a game.

Did you really not realise how despised Rangers are until this crisis?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Since you love the rhecord

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/after-rangers-biggest-ever-win-1447935

AS RANGERS won their fight with the taxman over their use of EBTs, it's time to ask why so many people went after the club since it has been proved they done nothing wrong.

I predcit an attack of pedantry coming on.

Over a century sectarianism? A century of intimidation and hatred? A century of biased refereeing decisions? Does that help explain why so many people went after Rangers?

The hatred of Rangers (and Celtic) really hasn't got anything to do with the events over the past year. The events of the past year have just been the excuse to put the boot in.

It is amusing however that you find the fact that your club being liquidated is doing "nothing wrong"!

Rangers FC RIP :lol:

Since you love the rhecord

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/after-rangers-biggest-ever-win-1447935

AS RANGERS won their fight with the taxman over their use of EBTs, it's time to ask why so many people went after the club since it has been proved they done nothing wrong.

I predcit an attack of pedantry coming on.

So thats still a no then? No evidence of this verdict yet?

I'm sure the other 23 folk that follow Albion Rovers will get by fine without you. Wherever Albion is.

Play at a higher level than Rangers

I take it you weren't one of the knife-wielding, IRA supporting, Goon Brigade thugs the polis lifted today then.

Knife - wielding? You've clearly made that part up, otherwise you'll be able to back up such a claim with evidence

Edited by Enrico Annoni

I think it's odd the way lots of fans now view going to the football as primarily about giving money to someone. It used to be about paying to watch a game.

Did you really not realise how despised Rangers are until this crisis?

Eh? You think it's possible to support Rangers, witness the atmosphere at games and think it was love on offer?

I'm many things - naive isn't one of them.

Although I will confess that when we return the love it's characterised as outrageous behaviour.

That, frankly, is funny as f**k. Diddy clubbers and double standards are peas in a pod.

Play at a higher level than Rangers

Knife - wielding? You've clearly made that part up, otherwise you'll be able to back up such a claim with evidence

1. A blip and a soon to be a blip of the past - a fading memory. Here's hoping we get fast-tracked back to where we are needed most.

2. Police charges to follow - so we'll see soon enough. Thirteen of your Goon Brigade lifted I see. Telling that you don't mind the IRA love, but worry about them having a chib.

Semtex is ok is it? But how dare anyone suggest they might carry a knife.

:lol:

2. Police charges to follow - so we'll see soon enough. Thirteen of your Goon Brigade lifted I see. Telling that you don't mind the IRA love, but worry about them having a chib.

Semtex is ok is it? But how dare anyone suggest they might carry a knife.

:lol:

So you have no evidence about the knife carrying?

Just as I though, you made it up.

Eh? You think it's possible to support Rangers, witness the atmosphere at games and think it was love on offer?

I'm many things - naive isn't one of them.

Comprehensible isn't either.

I've no idea how the above represents an answer to the post of mine it appeared under.

The pedant arrives.

The case was found in favor of Rangers 2-1, this was the not guilty verdict, this was the verdict that blew your title stripping party right up yer arse.

Suck it up, this is over.

As I suspected you have no idea what verdict means in law do you?

Something does not quite add with these figures the Rhecord are giving out.

The Queens park game in October they are claiming was 34k, rangers claimed 49k, I was there and I can say right now that 34K figure is bollox, anyone at the game will confirm it was packed.

If Rangers are indeed adding in their ST`s which have been confirmed at 38K then why have they reported only 34k at our game against Annan, mathematical impossibility.

Well this was a Rhecord article, not the 1st time they have printed bollox.

http://www.strathclyde.police.uk/assets/pdf/22915/Response_Letter_for_website.pdf00142013

I see that the green brigade have their own legal team, they are not f**king normal

Gildeas Solicitors ‏@GildeasSols

@celticrumours as representatives of the green brigade if anyone has footage of today's events please contact us.

Retweeted by DionACAB

I love how they are claiming that the new laws are harrassing them, those clowns demanded that these laws be brought into our country.

Reap what you sow bhoys..