Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What exactly did yous do ? You guys sat on your arse last year and let your club die. 38000 season tickets and yous raised a poultry 1.5 mill.

Oh and if u think the authorities did nothing to help then yous are deluded. If they never helped yous wouldn't be here. Re writing rules to allow continuation, blackmailing clubs to allow u into the 1st. Providing spl referees and a 4th official whilst my club gets landed with the worst officials on the planet. Yeah your lot do just fine where the authorities are concerned

aye, chickenfeed!

Do you ever think that if Scottish football was more focused on the good of all its members rather than only 2 of them that a higher percentage of that 16000 may go more often?

Do you ever think the media and Tv would focus more on the diddies if there was an audience? Their own supporters dont care about their clubs so why should anyone else....Hearts for example. They should be sold out every week and queues the length of the Gorgi Road to save their club.. seems to me tbeir attitude is pretty much...meh somebody else will save us. Cup final comes along snd they sell more than the capacity of Tynie.

The authorities didn't lift one finger to help Rangers. We, the Rangers support, did it ourselves snd asked for nothing! We are still doing it to this day....The Ds & Ps were getting their knickers wet because we 'only' had 34,000 last week

Of course the media would be more interested if there was a bigger audience.

As a diddy, i think the attitude is less "somebody else will save us" and more "is there a point in saving us". My argument is that the Authorities up here only concern themselves with the wellbeing of the OF and this is causing apathy across the rest of us.

I also find it yunny that the money that is propping up new rangers is from "institutional" investors, yet you claim the fans alone saved them.

Finally, you can't be serious that the Authorities did not assist in the re-birth of Rangers. The outcome of the dunfermline situation should prove this.

Did you see the size of the debt that was being branded about at this time? £100M or thereabouts, I am surprised we raised anything given that figure.

I'm shocked too - always predicted the share prices on the floated Rangers International would stay oboots static unless another big scandal. How institutional investors can put the money in to remain static in the face of inflationary devalue is beyond me.

Just glad the whoevers did it ain't in charge of my pension fund for a static which is the equivalent of an inflationary loss.

without significant fan backing on display then those investors would not have bought into the club.

I did make that point Tedi but he chose to ignore it. Typical Ds & Ps tactics

Annoying aren't they?

No sooner do you put one them in their place then another one repeats the same old rubbish.

Tedi

I think you missed out the OF but not sure of the significance!!! Could it be that you cannot bring yourself to type about a sporting rivalry that is no longer relevant. Much the same as your team is irrelevant in the footballing world although you continue to deny, deny, deny it.

Edited to make it Simpler to understand!!

Edited by strichener

Tedi

I think you missed out the OF but not sure of the significance!!! Could it be that you cannot bring yourself to type about a sporting rivalry that is no longer relevant. Much the same as your team is irrelevant in the footballing world although you continue to deny, deny, deny it.

Edited to make it Simpler to understand!!

How can the "The Ranjurs" have a sporting rivalvy unless it is with Annan who can gub them @ Ibroke or Queen's Park?. They are 4th tier.

Sold 38,000 season tickets...remember we were going to be playing in front if 10,000 at best.

We sell another 7-8,000 tickets in public sales almost every 2nd week.

Just raised £22 million in a share issue. The fact the World can see the way we have stuck by the team helped this.

Our continued support has helped the board bring in millions in sponsorship which will be ongoing for years to come.

We never wanted the first division ... that was the SPL.

Our support brings in millions to Scottish football through the tv deal you wouldn't have without our games

What are SPL referees ? Are referees not SFA referees ? When SFL 3 Games are televised the SFA provide the referees and a 4th official.

Then why all the talk about being backstabed by Yorkston?

Of course the media would be more interested if there was a bigger audience. As a diddy, i think the attitude is less "somebody else will save us" and more "is there a point in saving us". My argument is that the Authorities up here only concern themselves with the wellbeing of the OF and this is causing apathy across the rest of us. I also find it yunny that the money that is propping up new rangers is from "institutional" investors, yet you claim the fans alone saved them. Finally, you can't be serious that the Authorities did not assist in the re-birth of Rangers. The outcome of the dunfermline situation should prove this.

One thing that is in the SFA's 2012/2013 handbook is the shelf life of this immunisation to the club being liquidated has ! it is only available till the end of this calender year 2013.

After that I don't know what they will do to this rule.It was specifically manufactured to aid Rangers FC during it's impending insolvency problems.

If they revert the rules back to what they were prior to 2011 then it fucking sucks big time that the associations would make rule changes that benefited one club alone during it's implementation.

I wonder if Tedi and his gang will be fucking furious if they change the rules that would effectively kill off any other club facing the same financial problems his old club did ? I doubt it though he and his mob would just boast and gloat they got away with it and they did not.

One thing that is in the SFA's 2012/2013 handbook is the shelf life of this immunisation to the club being liquidated has ! it is only available till the end of this calender year 2013.

After that I don't know what they will do to this rule.It was specifically manufactured to aid Rangers FC during it's impending insolvency problems.

If they revert the rules back to what they were prior to 2011 then it fucking sucks big time that the associations would make rule changes that benefited one club alone during it's implementation.

I wonder if Tedi and his gang will be fucking furious if they change the rules that would effectively kill off any other club facing the same financial problems his old club did ? I doubt it though he and his mob would just boast and gloat they got away with it and they did not.

Is this one of the great conspiracy theories? :lol::1eye

Dunfermline? Hearts? :D