Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you really think the ills of the game are caused by the fans who now choose to do something else with their Saturday because their voices aren't being heard?You must work for a Scottish footballing authority.

I ,like others, invest a lot of time and money in Scottish football and won't be lectured to by people who invest nothing.

I am sick of hearing people criticise Rangers supporters from all over the country when these people don't even go along to.follow the teams they claim to support .... if only half the 16,000 st mirren will take to hampden went along every second week

Do you really think the ills of the game are caused by the fans who now choose to do something else with their Saturday because their voices aren't being heard?You must work for a Scottish footballing authority.

I ,like others, invest a lot of time and money in Scottish football and won't be lectured to by people who invest nothing.

I am sick of hearing people criticise Rangers supporters from all over the country when these people don't even go along to.follow the teams they claim to support .... if only half the 16,000 st mirren will take to hampden went along every second week

Do you ever think that if Scottish football was more focused on the good of all its members rather than only 2 of them that a higher percentage of that 16000 may go more often?

Probably what got him banned, he thought 'beadrattler' was a derogatory term for gay people and was thus fair game to be used. He would never have used it had he understood what it actually was all about mind.

Is that why he got banned? :lol:

Do you ever think that if Scottish football was more focused on the good of all its members rather than only 2 of them that a higher percentage of that 16000 may go more often?

And that's it. Rangers going out the game has shown everyone that the authorities and the media only care about 2 clubs. No one else matters up here. People are gettin fed up watchin a competition rigged to suit 2 teams. It's only going to get worse as well. Hopefully one day they'll piss off to England but I can't see that happening

1) Thankfully this was nothing to do with Rangers directly, our club were not involved directly.

2) When you say the league - then you mean SPL and SFL1, TH was obviosuly not against Rangers being admitted to the 3rd.

1. I know, didn't say it was however it is connected to the whole saga.

2. Well yes.

Do you ever think the media and Tv would focus more on the diddies if there was an audience? Their own supporters dont care about their clubs so why should anyone else....Hearts for example. They should be sold out every week and queues the length of the Gorgi Road to save their club.. seems to me tbeir attitude is pretty much...meh somebody else will save us. Cup final comes along snd they sell more than the capacity of Tynie.

The authorities didn't lift one finger to help Rangers. We, the Rangers support, did it ourselves snd asked for nothing! We are still doing it to this day....The Ds & Ps were getting their knickers wet because we 'only' had 34,000 last week

And that's it. Rangers going out the game has shown everyone that the authorities and the media only care about 2 clubs. No one else matters up here. People are gettin fed up watchin a competition rigged to suit 2 teams. It's only going to get worse as well. Hopefully one day they'll piss off to England but I can't see that happening

You're talking pish. Whilst I agree it's quite conceivable the authorities would do the same if it were Celtic in the position Rangers were over the summer you can't say the whole saga proved they favour 2 teams. It didn't prove anything regarding Celtic as they had no part to play in any of it.

Do you ever think the media and Tv would focus more on the diddies if there was an audience? Their own supporters dont care about their clubs so why should anyone else....Hearts for example. They should be sold out every week and queues the length of the Gorgi Road to save their club.. seems to me tbeir attitude is pretty much...meh somebody else will save us. Cup final comes along snd they sell more than the capacity of Tynie.

The authorities didn't lift one finger to help Rangers. We, the Rangers support, did it ourselves snd asked for nothing! We are still doing it to this day....The Ds & Ps were getting their knickers wet because we 'only' had 34,000 last week

What exactly did yous do ? You guys sat on your arse last year and let your club die. 38000 season tickets and yous raised a poultry 1.5 mill.

Oh and if u think the authorities did nothing to help then yous are deluded. If they never helped yous wouldn't be here. Re writing rules to allow continuation, blackmailing clubs to allow u into the 1st. Providing spl referees and a 4th official whilst my club gets landed with the worst officials on the planet. Yeah your lot do just fine where the authorities are concerned

Edited by AUFC90

You're talking pish. Whilst I agree it's quite conceivable the authorities would do the same if it were Celtic in the position Rangers were over the summer you can't say the whole saga proved they favour 2 teams. It didn't prove anything regarding Celtic as they had no part to play in any of it.

Disagree if u want but when hearts and dunfermline go out the game no one will be there to help them out. If Celtic went into admin tomorrow everyone would be tripping over themselves to help

Disagree if u want but when hearts and dunfermline go out the game no one will be there to help them out. If Celtic went into admin tomorrow everyone would be tripping over themselves to help

That's speculation not proof.

I think you actually believe that. And in a way, you're right.

Because one finger wouldn't have been much good at moving heaven and earth to shoehorn the new club into the league ahead of honest clubs.

Because there is a massive difference between "asking" and "demanding with menaces".

It proved they would do everything in their power to help rangers and u would be pretty naive to think they wouldn't help your lot if push came to shove

Right that's fair enough, that's an opinion which you're very much entitled to however that is not proving anything.

What exactly did yous do ? You guys sat on your arse last year and let your club die. 38000 season tickets and yous raised a poultry 1.5 mill.

Oh and if u think the authorities did nothing to help then yous are deluded. If they never helped yous wouldn't be here. Re writing rules to allow continuation, blackmailing clubs to allow u into the 1st. Providing spl referees and a 4th official whilst my club gets landed with the worst officials on the planet. Yeah your lot do just fine where the authorities are concerned

That's some chip on yer shooder :lol:

There are plenty of non OF disagreeing with you over on the Dunfermline threads.

The precedent has already been set should Dunfermline go down the newco route.

(1) Purchase of the assets along with fit and proper person test for the new owners.

(2) Vote of the SFL teams to allow the newco entry to the SFL3.

(3) Agreement from the newco to pay all Football debts.

(4) £160k Fine

(5) 12 Months Player Registration embargo

(6) Transfer of SFA membership if and only if they agree to points (3) (4) (5)

(7) Entry into SFL3 under an associate membership.

Dunfermline have many decent fans, they do not deserve to lose the club they have loved for many years just because the club got into difficulty due to poor ownership. Underneath it all there is still a viable football business with lots of paying customers.

That's good then if true. Means we are all immune from now on. Hopefully it happens with the pars and hearts then.

I reckon ayr should start spending outwith their means then. Why not go full time and challenge if the worst that can happens is gettin knocked back to the 3rd with continuity intact

Edited by AUFC90