Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I admit I was one who said Celtic would finish bottom of the group. but Juventus will rip your lot a new one. They scored 3 against Chelsea at home and scored away at Stamford bridge a place that's hard to win.

I remember my uncle told me of the time when Juve played us and ripped us a new one. Del Piero was supposedly unplayable that night.

Rangers 0 - 4 Juventus -

Celtic 4 - 3 Juventus -

video.

wink.gif

But how can that be ? we have a larger stadium than your mob as well and even worse your mob don't even have the largest stadium in the third division either :lol: 3rd biggest team in Glasgow your new club is :P

we had an all seater 5 star stadium, whilst your lot were still standing in your own pish. Compare the class of stadiums currently and we were the only club to recieve 5 stars whilst the piggery didn't.

I remember that Rangers Juve game :) was a lesson to be learned in how not to defend and should have been more than that as Juve went into showboat mode :lol:

I totally agree. My uncle was there and said they ripped us apart the whole game.

There is a thing about Celtic beating big teams at the piggery on champions league games and all due respect for that. But the Barca game was shocking Celtic had worse stats than we did when we played Barca and drew 0-0 at Ibrox and we got called anti-football because of it. There's only one way to play against Barca, defend like f**k and hit them on the counter attack and hope for the best.

we had an all seater 5 star stadium, whilst your lot were still standing in your own pish. Compare the class of stadiums currently and we were the only club to recieve 5 stars whilst the piggery didn't.

HAD a five star stadium and is now in need off desperate repairs to pass off as a stadium :P Anyhoo what's the point of having a five star stadium if it can't hold premier events like Euro finals EH ? UEFA or FIFA won't consider holding any events there until your club has reached the Champions League group stages at least giving the club some respect of European dignity and not a stadium of a lowly 3rd division club that was disgraced in mires of debt and offences equal to that of match fixing.

I totally agree. My uncle was there and said they ripped us apart the whole game.

There is a thing about Celtic beating big teams at the piggery on champions league games and all due respect for that. But the Barca game was shocking Celtic had worse stats than we did when we played Barca and drew 0-0 at Ibrox and we got called anti-football because of it. There's only one way to play against Barca, defend like f**k and hit them on the counter attack and hope for the best.

The difference is that the recent Barca team is considered the best footballing team ever assembled EVER and Celtic ended the longest ever unbeaten streak of any team in the group stages of the Champions League :) OH ! and did I mention that Celtic fielded a weakened squad when they beat them :lol:

Edit for typo OOPS

Edited by hellbhoy

I remember that Rangers Juve game :) was a lesson to be learned in how not to defend and should have been more than that as Juve went into showboat mode :lol:

I remember it very well too, Gazza and Goram eh! whistling.gif

Tedi's uncle obviously forgot to tell him what Celtic did to Juventus. biggrin.gif

Blinded by stars Tedi living in the past. AyeBroke Stadium is currently falling apart at the seams due to all you raging bouncing bears. Ayebroke Stadium is no longer rated highly enough to entitle it to 'apply to' host any UEFA Finals due to today 2012 no longer being the 1990's. Your club failed to keep up with changes, it blinded you with stars, hence the reason why it went bankrupt, while bears drank triumphalism. Chucky Green needed £9million pronto pronto for all the building maintenance work that needs done at AyeBroke Stadium hence the real reason why the almost immediate share issue after his consortium bought the shithole.

Celtic Park Stadium today is the largest modern stadium in Scotland. smile.gif

heineken-five-stars-small-79415.jpg

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

Having attended Ibrox for games against the old dead club, and one of the suites for a 50th birthday party a few years a go, I can confirm it is indeed a fucking shitehole. A veritable snake pit. :)

An Asbestos riddled snake pit.mad.gif

image_home.jpg

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I think I may be barred for doing a shite in the trophy room though. Or just the room, as it's known in Ally's tenure ;)

Anything in there belongs to Charles Green now, he bought it all along with the history of Rangers 1872-2012 (R.I.P.), your shite and his shite will be acquainted now. smile.gif

I think its a good idea especially if the name reflects the Ragers brand and I've read figures of between 10 and 20 million for those rights. Supporters will be divided over this of course, heard there was a couple of hundred protesting outside the ground on Tuesday night. As I said before you can't sell history so it doesn't matter what its called it will still be refered to supporters by what ever name they feel it should be called.

Edit; After all clubs have sponsership on there jerseys and that is not regarded as sacred enough to be an issue to supporters.

If you can't sell history, what was it what Green bought?

1356120656[/url]' post='6912266']

I flipping hope not because it's my birthday after midnight :angry: I intend on getting rat arsed and making a complete cnut of myself on here laters :lol: well maybe and maybe not :)

I could think of better places in which to spend your birthday - P&B isn't one of them.

Happy birthday when it arrives.