Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Calling me a bigot for calling someone a racist? Is that why you red dotted me? There's one thing i'm not a bigot. Some of my best mates have been from the other side, my last 3 girlfriends were ****, but you have the cheek to call me a bigot??

:bairn

Your mates are ghosts are they ? :lol: :lol:

Silly bigot.

What's the predictions for the Juve game then? I've heard some **** saying a 0-0 at home and a score draw away in Turin, does that come under delusion? Chelsea got humped 3-0 in Turin and Celtic fans think they can get a score draw? lol

The same logic that was touted when the group stages were drawn then ! Celtic will be lucky to pick up a solitary point at home :lol:

Different teams and players on different days always show up shock results and how is your Ramsden's cup final panning out :P

And yes Celtic have a chance to progress as long as the team put the shift in and the opposition have a bad day at the races.

The same logic that was touted when the group stages were drawn then ! Celtic will be lucky to pick up a solitary point at home :lol:

Different teams and players on different days always show up shock results and how is your Ramsden's cup final panning out :P

And yes Celtic have a chance to progress as long as the team put the shift in and the opposition have a bad day at the races.

I admit I was one who said Celtic would finish bottom of the group. but Juventus will rip your lot a new one. They scored 3 against Chelsea at home and scored away at Stamford bridge a place that's hard to win.

I remember my uncle told me of the time when Juve played us and ripped us a new one. Del Piero was supposedly unplayable that night.

What's the predictions for the Juve game then? I've heard some **** saying a 0-0 at home and a score draw away in Turin, does that come under delusion? Chelsea got humped 3-0 in Turin and Celtic fans think they can get a score draw? lol

17-2 Celtic on aggregate.

My wife's coloured .. yet I'm a racist. Fucking neep

ETA: Your narrow minded wee fud that starts throwing accusations around like confetti ,, then gets all prissy when you get the cnut ripped out of you ... tosser,

This clown thinks it's still the 1960's.

A nasty piece of work who is actually proud of his outdated views.

Scots in europe forum for this pish

Guest Kincardine

This clown thinks it's still the 1960's.

I suspect he's actually in a civil partnership with Jimmy Calderwood - the only person for whom the word 'coloured' is not breathtakingly ignorant.

I suspect he's actually in a civil partnership with Jimmy Calderwood - the only person for whom the word 'coloured' is not breathtakingly ignorant.

I love you lot...Calling someone 'coloured' is somehow abhorrent, but singing songs about being up to your knees in fenian blood is ok.

Sevconians are in no position to preach morals to anyone.

It would put your lot out of your misery at being the second biggest team in Scotland. ;)

But how can that be ? we have a larger stadium than your mob as well and even worse your mob don't even have the largest stadium in the third division either :lol: 3rd biggest team in Glasgow your new club is :P

A question for all not just Rangers and Celtic fans: What would you give for your team to win the champions league? ( and before the Celtic fans say they've already won it, what would you give for another one?)

Another Ragers meltdown and liquidation :)