Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1873? It's 1872 pal.

Aberdeen fans are well known for their obsession with Rangers. They've been making a fake "rivalry" up with us for decades now even though we don't give a shit about their irrelevant little diddy club.

I'll help you out seeing as your not sure about the date !

This was the year your new club was formed and plays football where a cheating corrupt died because it couldn't pay of it's debts and the assets had to be sold off to pay off an outstanding amount of debt to a Charles Green who subsequently formed a new club to play football at Ibrox and had to ask for a licence to play in the SFL.

Glad to help the stupid thick and illiterate NEDS when I can :)

The club was founded in March 1872 and played it's first game in May 1872 against Callendar,a 0-0- draw.

So what about the new Rangers first ever game then seeing as you have quoted the dead clubs first ever game ? :) it was a training game I do believe because the new club had NO LICENCE to play a competitive fixture because Green hadn't acquired one yet.

The club was founded in March 1872 and played it's first game in May 1872 against Callendar,a 0-0- draw.

And has Charlie amended the decoration on the stand wall? I'm sure it says 1873 for some reason.*

Which is it, Youngsy? Were you all ignorant then, or are you all lying now?

* Mind you, it also says "Ready", and I don't think any of you were ready for this year....laugh.gif

You were the one that just made something up, you prove it

There you go posting shite straight from your wee single brain cell debunking peoples posts without actually having the evidence to disproof it :lol: and no I didn't make it up because Green's new Rangers played it's first ever game on a training park.I just can't remember what club it was that had a training exercise with the newco rankers.

Brechin

And the SFA put all the steps in place for Rangers to legally play that game

So I say again, you just made that up

OUCH ! your getting hotter but you still haven't got the correct answer Tedi as that was the first competitive fixture and I'm talking about the first game the new club played as a training exercise because they had no licence to play a friendly at this point.

Try try again Tedi.

It did work, we were still in the same conversation, the failure is all yours

Well, since you're taking everything I say in such a literal fashion, and this is still the same conversation, Rangers are a brand new club with no history. Everything I say is gospel.

Your rules. :)