Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Green is very enthusiastic to call in the lawyers when he wants to 'get at' people. He is obviously racking up substantial fees in his attempts to intimidate people and bully them into submission.

What legal firm acts for him? I think we should be told. We want names. ohmy.gif

I just hope they are 'football people'. biggrin.gif

I would think that the support have stuck their hands in their pocket many times over the years and are still doing so,so your point is nonsense.

Every one of these players gave away thousands of pounds for nothing in return to help the club the only time I can think of when the fans did that is the Rangers Fighting Fund or whatever it was called. How much money are you or any other Rangers Fan prepared to give away the club?

Every one of these players gave away thousands of pounds for nothing in return to help the club the only time I can think of when the fans did that is the Rangers Fighting Fund or whatever it was called. How much money are you or any other Rangers Fan prepared to give away the club?

I can't speak for any other Rangers fan as to whether they are investing but i'll speak for myself. Due to liquidation of The Rangers Football Club PLC i lost stock and share worth a five figure sum so i'll be careful and will take my time over any other investment such as this present flotation. Btw see these players you keep quoting about giving away thousands,where do you think this money came from initially. The support that's who or did you not consider that.

They gave away thousands of pounds so they could be transfered at cut prices come the end if last season and take themselves out of the mess Rangers were in.

I can't speak for any other Rangers fan as to whether they are investing but i'll speak for myself. Due to liquidation of The Rangers Football Club PLC i lost stock and share worth a five figure sum so i'll be careful and will take my time over any other investment such as this present flotation. Btw see these players you keep quoting about giving away thousands,where do you think this money came from initially. The support that's who or did you not consider that.

For your five figure sum you received Stock and shares. You say are looking at the present flotation as an investment so you will be looking to get somthing out of it before you will put any money in. However unlike you these Rangers players gave away their money to the club looking for nothing in return.

Btw The support that paid the players wages received goods or services for their money, after that it has got nothing to do with them so what is your point?

You're being pedantic and you know it, if my union took any action similar to that without informing me then they'd be told to ram it.

They have a duty towards their members, too many reps get too big for their boots imo.

It doesn't matter whether you tell them to ram it or not, it's about defending workers rights. Whether they're in the Union or not.

Nice to see Chuck on SSN tonight advocating throttlling the PFA officials. Would be laughable, until you remember his clubs supporters have previous following similar statements.

Edited by kiddy

1355267819[/url]' post='6886291']

I wouldn't invest if I was you.

smile.gif

Good man, keep spreading the word. Green will eventually get the message.

Spend the money on something useful instead.

Anything but a football club.

1355265663[/url]' post='6886167']

I'd say they didn't "give away" thousands, more like they didn't TAKE thousands. Same effect, I know, but there's a bit of a difference, IMO.

Anyway, the club/company have been giving away millions for years, what's another few thousand per player?

Peanuts, in comparison with the money spunked away by Minty.

Actually, I think it appears to have been mainly the UK's tax payers... and assorted small businesses.

For your five figure sum you received Stock and shares. You say are looking at the present flotation as an investment so you will be looking to get somthing out of it before you will put any money in. However unlike you these Rangers players gave away their money to the club looking for nothing in return.

Btw The support that paid the players wages received goods or services for their money, after that it has got nothing to do with them so what is your point?

The point is that it was the support and the club that made these young men wealthy and as they were saying they were living the dream as fans playing for the club, when it suited them they denied the club of getting any return on them after making them wealthy. Also i didn't say i was investing in this flotation,i stated that i would be careful and would be taking my time over any investment,if i do decide to buy shares.